Didi Ke Bolo: As you all aware of that there are various citizens who cannot carry their problems straightforwardly to the government. Retaining this thing in mind the government of West Bengal has started Didi Ke Bolo Portal. On this page, we are sharing you full details related to the website such as what is didi ke bolo official website? Its purpose, advantages, features, application method, contact information, WhatsApp number, phone number etc. Thus, in case you are interested to get very brief detail about this portal then you may refer to this article very properly up to the last.
About Didi Ke Bolo Portal
- 1 About Didi Ke Bolo Portal
- 2 Didi Ke Bolo West Bengal
Didi Ke Bolo Portal has been initiated by the chief minister of West Bengal state, Mamata Banerjee. The main motive of starting this portal is to address the complaints and troubles of the citizens of the state. With the help of the launch Of the official website, the government of West Bengal wishes to connect with the citizen of the state. The official helpline number is 9137091370.
There is a team of greater than 250 members who attends the call of citizens and addresses their problem. Any people of West Bengal can call on the toll-free number and tell the team related to the trouble in which they are facing and the team gets all the necessary details and works towards solving the situation of the citizens. With the assistance of the didikebolo.com website, people may tell their problem to the chief minister and this will also fast up the problem-solving method.
Didi Ke Bolo Online Portal – Highlights
|Name of Article||Didi Ke Bolo – WhatsApp No, Phone Number, Complaint Registration Online|
|Started by||Government West Bengal|
|Objective||To provide the solution of the problems of common people|
West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Portal
The big aim of the didikebolo.com campaign is to reduce the problems of the common people thus that the government of West Bengal can be applicable to link with the people and attract them. With the help of this portal, the citizen of West Bengal will be able to straightforwardly fetch their problem to the state government and the state government will work to the solving the obstacle of the people.
To use the Didi Ke Bolo web portal, you should have to be aware of all the online facilities of the website. You should also have to be know the information about the Didi Ke Bolo Portal to utilize it properly. For more updates, you may visit the official website as shown in the last section of this page.
You May Also Check: PM Kisan eKYC Update
Didi Ke Bolo West Bengal
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has established WB Didi Ke Bolo Grievance Redressal System to solve the people’s problems in West Bengal State. With the assistance of this online web portal, you may file a complaint by online mode. For such citizens, who cannot reach their issues directly to the state government. In this article, you may read about the Didi Ke Bolo Eligibility criteria, and all.
Also Check Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card
The Didi Ke Bolo Online portal has been managed under the Trinamool Congress government of West Bengal for the citizens of the state. You may grab the solution of your problem sitting at house with the help of this Didi Ke Bolo portal and helpline number 9137091370. After do the registration for your complaint, the departmental officers will take notice of your complaint and get prompt action. With the starting of this portal, in 100 days, the party will go to the booth level in 10,000 villages with 1,000 selected party workers and communicate with party workers, common citizens and noteworthy people of their relevant areas. Under this campaign the issues of the citizens of the village will be solved. For other information about the WB Didi Ke Bolo Portal, you may read the below section.
Also Check Bihar Ration Card List
Advantages And Features Of West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Portal
You may also check the advantages of the Didi Ke Bolo WB Portal from here:
- With the help of the didikebolo.com Portal, the citizens of West Bengal can be applicable to file their complaints by registering under the official website.
- The citizen of West Bengal can also do the contact by dial the helpline number in order to register their complaints to the department.
- The starting of the campaign is started by Trinamool Congress.
- The common man will be applicable to link with the chief minister of West Bengal with the help of the portal.
- Under this campaign, the party leaders will also move to many different areas of West Bengal for 3 months in order to be aware of the issues of common people.
- With the help of the didikebolo.com portal, the corruption level will also be decreased.
- Village dwellers and local people will also take a lot of advantage from this official portal.
- The citizens of West Bengal can elevate their concern anytime and anywhere
- There is no force to the number of contacts. One may contact as various times as he or she wishes.
- This portal will confirm the timely problem-solving method.
- The official helpline number of this portal is 9137091370.
Also Check NCSC Grievance Management Portal
How To Register Complaint or Suggestions On Didi Ke Bolo Portal?
- First of all, you should have to log on to the official website of the campaign.
- Afterward, you have to search for the main page of the official website.
- On the main page of the official portal, you will watch an application form
- You have to fill all the necessary information in this application form such as your name, WhatsApp number, phone number, age, gender etc
- Then, you require to tap on submit button.
- After that, a reference number will be made.
- You have to retain this reference number save for future uses.
- By following this procedure you may register your complaints and suggestions straightforwardly to the chief minister of West Bengal state.
Also Check UP Bhulekh Portal
Important Links Related To Didi Ke Bolo Registration:
Didi ke Bolo Website: Click Here
Our Website (Main Page): Click Here