AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022: Technology acts a very great role in these days in today’s world. To meet the need of today’s world it is necessary to have a computer or laptop. Various of the students are not able to purchase a laptop cause of a financial conditions. Thus, the government of the Andhra Pradesh state has planned to distribute free laptops among the candidates. You wish to grab details related to Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2022 like how to fill application form for it, who can take the advantages, what are the necessary documents you require, and various greater than get all the details from this page.
AP Free Laptop 2022 Scheme
- 1 AP Free Laptop 2022 Scheme
- 2 Instructions For The Sanction Of Laptop To Several Abled Candidates
Andhra Pradesh State Free Laptop Scheme 2022 has been declared by the state government to cheer the candidates to do more studies. Under this government scheme, beneficiaries will grab a free laptop. This scheme is mainly for visually challenged candidates. Those aspirants who are studying in professional courses may apply for this scheme. Those who wish to get the advantages have to seek applications for the scheme through online or offline mode. The Department of Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens, District Managers, and Assistant Directors going to run this scheme.
The main motive of AP free laptop scheme is to offer laptops to the candidates free of cost. This government scheme will promote digital education. Apart from that students will get assistance in obtaining technical education. Now all those candidates who are not applicable to afford laptops cause of the financial crisis will be applicable to get laptops with the help of Andhra Pradesh’s free laptop scheme. Apart from that this scheme will also cheer candidates in getting a higher education. With the help of this scheme visually challenged candidates, speech impaired students, hearing-challenged students, and orthopedically challenged students will be offered with laptop.
AP Free Laptop 2022 Scheme 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme|
|Started by||Chief Minister of AP Mr. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Initiated in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Initiated for||hearing, Visually, Speech impaired & orthopedically challenged students|
Eligibility Criteria For AP Free Laptop Scheme
- Candidates whose parent’s income is less than Rupees.15000 per month will grab Laptop for free.
- Candidates whose parent’s income is between Rupees.15000 to Rs.20000 per month have to pay half of the amount of the laptop.
- The candidates whose parent’s income is greater than Rs. 20000 per month have to pay the complete cost.
- Candidates should study in the professional courses.
- Aspirants should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
You May Also Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Instructions For The Sanction Of Laptop To Several Abled Candidates
For visually challenged candidates the Information Technology have proposed to obtain laptops at the rate of Rs 30000 to all the candidates who are studying in professional courses to the tune of Rs 60000. Apart from that the government is also going to offer laptops to hearing challenged, orthopedically challenged candidates, and speech impaired once in a lifetime. You may check the guidelines for sanction of laptops as provided below:-
- Laptop will be provided to the candidates once in a lifetime.
- Is a few incorrect details is offered by the student in sequence to take the advantages of this scheme
- then the candidate is liable for any reason action by the corporation? The candidates also have to return the instrument or the price of the instrument.
- Only those candidates will take the advantages of this scheme whose parents/guardians monthly income does not increased.
- Rs 15000 per month which is half of the price of the instrument.
- Rs 15000 per month to Rs 20000 per month and grabbing complete price to that monthly income of
- Rs 20000 per month and above under ADIP 2022 Scheme.
- Students are needed to submit a Bonafide certificate from the school or college, saderam certificate, income certificate of parents, Aadhar Card, phone number etc
- Laptops will be provided with the help of the assistant director, Authority for the welfare of seperately-abled and senior citizen/ district manager A.P seperatly-abled and senior citizen assistant corporation.
- The officials are needed to control all the applications get in the year with them.
Only applicable information of the need of laptop have to be submitted to the head office.
- The officials are needed to maintain a record of the beneficiaries in order to ignore double claims or false claims
- Only those aspirants who are doing study in post-graduation or professional courses will take the advantage of this government scheme.
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
What Is The Procedure to Apply For Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2022?
- Firstly, you should have to log on to the official website of Andhra Pradesh differently-abled and Senior Citizen Assistance Corporation.
- On the main page, you should have to click “online application” option from mid of the main page.
- You should have to click on the “click here to apply for the differently-abled scheme”.
- You have to Search for the “Application for Sanction of Laptops” option
- Afterward, you should have to tap on the “Apply online” option and a new screen will open in front of you.
- In case you are not registered tap “no” option
- The form will open on the computer’s screen
- Key in the following information
– Mobile number
– Email id
– Name as in Aadhaar card
- Aadhar card number
- Then, you have to Create a password, and also retype the password.
- And you have to choose the register option.
- In case you have already registered with the official website then log in with id and password
- You have to tap apply online option and the application form will appear in front of you.
- Fill out the online application form and upload the required documents.
- You should have to submit the application form after reviewing of the form.
You May Also Check: PM SHRI Yojana
- Log on to the official website of AP differently-abled and Senior Citizen Assistance Corporation.
- From the main page of the official website, you should have to go to the “schemes & forms” section
- Click on the view all alternative and a new page will open on the screen.
- You have to Search the “Sanction of Laptops” alternative and hit the “read more option
- Tap on the “download application” alternative and take a hard copy of it
- Fill the information the online form and attach the required documents.
- You should have to Submit the form along with needed documents to the department.
Also Check: Rashtriya Poshan Maah
Needed Documents For AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022
- Passport Size Photograph
- Parents Income Certificate
- Sadarem certificate
- Mobile Number
- Bonafide Certificate from the College/School
- Aadhaar Card
Also Check Kisan Credit Card Yojana