PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status Online : Hello friends now you can check here PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status Online also as on pmkisan.gov.in. You can receive Aadhar Number Bank Account Verification Update as well from official web page pmkisan.nic.in.
On this page you can receive Payment Status, Balance check details. Let’s Read how to change pm kisan Aadhaar number update or how to receive link status online in below writing.
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status Online
- 1 PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status Online
- 2 Aadhar card Linking in PM Kisan
- 3 Step to Check Aadhar Link Bank Account & Payment Status
- 4 How to EDIT PM Kisan Aadhar Card Details?
- 5 How to Change PM Kisan Aadhar card Details By Farmer Name?
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
On this page Check PM Kisan Aadhar Link Bank Account, Balance & Status here. Please link your PM Kisan Bank account with Aadhar card from this page. The Pradhan Mantri Kishan Samman Nidhi Yojana is began for small & marginal farmers to offer Rs 6000 financial support in equal 3 installments of Rs. 2000 every in a financial year. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana credit 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th Installment in all Beneficiary Bank account by DBT Transfer now. Now the Farmers those are not linked their Bank Account with Aadhaar Card are receiving difficulties paying directly. So after the rejection list releases, the PM Kisan Aadhar Link to Bank Account is ask for all farmers for Kist money transfer without issues.
You can PM Kisan Aadhar Card Link Online on Pradhan Mantri Kisan App or at pmkisan.gov.in. So please check & edit Aadhar Card details online, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Bank Account Link with Aadhar Card Online for Payment credited to Farmer account or not. All such information are shared here on this page. you can now link your aadhar card with Pradhan Mantri kisan Samman Nidhi scheme account by below step by steps shared in this article.
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status Online Detail
|Scheme Name||पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना|
|Post Title||PM Kisan Aadhar Link Status Online|
|Started By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Small & marginal farmers|
|Total Payment||Rs. 6000 in a year of Each Rs. 2000 Per Installment|
|Installment Transfer Mode||Online DBT Transfer|
|Payment Status Check Mode||Online|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana|
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana Aadhar Link Details
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana began by government to help farmers to receive welfare upto 6000 INR per year for there land. Prime Minister Narendra Modi began this scheme on 1st December 2018. Only farmer with 2 Hectares of land is eligible receive benefits of this scheme for 3000 each in 2 equal installments.
Also Check – Post Office Saving Scheme 2023
That means every 6 months beneficiary will receive INR 3000 in their PM Kisan Aadhar Link Bank Account only. Under the scheme funds are directly transferred to beneficiary bank account number which is link with Aadhar card & the aadhar card is linked with PM kisan account.
Aadhar card Linking in PM Kisan
The PM Kisan 9th Installment Beneficiary list is launched. Now at next the pmkisan.gov. in Kist Transfer in Beneficiary Bank Account will process. However, 1st of all the farmers must be an update or link aadhar card to a bank account. This is compulsory to all because every installment of PM Kisan Yojana is transfer by the DBT method. And in this process, your aadhar card must be linked to the beneficiary bank account. To Link your aadhar card to PM Kisan Account, you require to follow few steps, all these steps are shared below. Here on this page you can learn how to edit Aadhar Details for your PM Kisan account. You can Add or remove bank account & Online payment status can as well be checked through this page.
Step to Check Aadhar Link Bank Account & Payment Status
- 1st of all all farmer need to visit at Home Branch of your Bank Account.
- Then ask to Bank Manager for Aadhar Link Registration Form.
- Now fill all the essential information in Application Form correctly like Farmer Name, Bank Account Details, Aadhaar Card number & others.
- After that, attached a Photocopy of Aadhar Card with duly signed.
- Now Submit to the Bank officer to this Form & other documents.
- then Bank will verify your all information & edit the bank account details and link the Aadhar to your Account.
- Now after successful verification, you’ll receive a message on the registered mobile number for confirmation.
Read Also – Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023
How to EDIT PM Kisan Aadhar Card Details?
- Open official web page at pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then on the extreme right side, there Edit Aadhar Details button is shared. Now tap on the this.
- Now you’ll be redirected to this page : https://pmkisan.gov.in/UpdateAadharNoByFarmer.aspx.
- Once, you’ve successfully reached the page, fill the asked details like aadhar number, verification code and then submit.
- After that you can find via, Account number, farmer name or mobile number.
- Once, you find for your details, you’ll now be able to Edit PM Kisan Aadhar Details.
- After successfully editing tap on save.
- Your new Aadhar Card Details are now shared to pm kisan account.
Also Check – West Bengal Marriage Registration 2023
How to Change PM Kisan Aadhar card Details By Farmer Name?
- At first open official web page of pm kisan or go to pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then on right side tap on Edit PM Kisan Aadhar Details.
- Now on the next page, choose Edit Aadhar Details by Farmer Name.
- There’re few options will be there like State, District, Sub Division, Block and then Village name.
- Now after choosing all such details you need to fill your name.
- Please fill the verification code.
- Now tap on search.
- You can change kisan pm aadhar details by farmer name by this way.
Check Also –
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it compulsory to do PM Kisan Aadhar Link?
Yes it is compulsory to do PM Kisan E KYC Online. The last date has been extended till 02/2023, make sure your register yourself before official portal closes.
What is the Benefit of PM Kisan Aadhar Link?
All those who link will get Direct Benefit in their account on the time of Next Installment.
How can I update my Aadhar card in Kisan?
Select “New Farmer Registration”: In the Farmers Corner, you should find the option for “New Farmer Registration” or a similar title. Click on it to proceed. Provide the required information: Fill in the necessary details such as your Aadhaar number, bank account details, and other personal information as requested.
How can I change my account number in PM Kisan portal?
Alternatively, you can also visit the nearest Common Service Centre (CSC) or PM Kisan Seva Kendra / Lekhpal/ Tehsildar/ Krishi Karyalay to update your bank account details. You will need to carry your Aadhaar card and bank passbook for the same.