Maharashtra Ration Card List, Name in Maha Ration Card APL BPL List @mahafood.gov.in: In this article, we are going to share with you information related to the Maharashtra Raton card list. This list includes the name of those citizens who have applied for the ration card. As we all know, in India Ration card is an important document because it works as a residential Identity and provides subsidized ration to the cardholders. The Maharashtra ration card is beneficial for all those families who are unable to fulfill their daily needs like food.
There are three types of Ration cards which depends upon families income and member of the family. In this article, we will share a district/tehsil-wise ration card list on the authorized official website all the registered families can download the Ration card list in a Pdf Format. Citizens can check their names in the ration card list whenever it will be available on the official website. For more information, you have to read this article until you reach the bottom of the article.
Maharashtra Ration Card List
- 1 Maharashtra Ration Card List
- 2 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Objective of the Maharashtra Ration Card List
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
As per sources, the Food and supplies department of Maharashtra has released the Maharashtra Ration card new list 2022 on its authorized official website https://mahafood.gov.in/ via online mode. All those citizens who have previously applied for new ration cards are now able to check their names in the New ration card list from the official website. The process of applying for a ration card now becomes easy because people can apply for it online mode. Whereas, the ration card list also appears in online mode so all the citizens who have registered for the same can check their names and category of ration cards.
If your name is on the Maharashtra new ration card list then you must have to download the ration card from the authorized official website. in this article we have mentioned the procedure to check the ration card list district/tehsil wise, eligibility to apply for the Maharashtra ration card, and many more details given in the below-mentioned article.
Highlights of the Maharashtra Ration card List
|Name of the Article||Maharashtra Ration Card list|
|Launched By||Government of Maharashtra|
|Benefit||It helps to save time and money|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Objective||Providing ration card list by sitting at home|
|Availability mode of Ration card list||Online mode|
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- Only one ration card is available for a family.
- A newly married couple can avail new ration card.
- The ration card totally depends on the family income of the applicants.
- A couple holding a temporary ration card can apply for a permanent ration card.
Also Check: Nrega Payment Status
Objective of the Maharashtra Ration Card List
As we all know, a ration card is an important document for every citizen of India because it works as a residential ID Proof and provides subsidized food grains to the cardholders. whereas, the main objective of the Ration card list is to provide a list in which registered individuals can check their name and category of their ration card. Those citizens who do have not to ration cards before this should check their names in this list.
Also Check: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022
To make it easy for citizens the concerned authority department has published the ration card list to the public. Now, all citizens can check their names in the list of APL / BPL / Antyodaya / NFSA beneficiaries online. Keep reading this article till the end. Now, citizens can easily check their names and the category of their ration cards by sitting at home without visiting anywhere. It helps citizens to save time and money. Online procedures to apply for ration cards will reduce fraud and bring transparency between citizens and the government.
- Aadhar card
- Age certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Family income proof
- Gas Connection details
- Bank Passbook
- Voter ID, PAN card, Driving license
- Electricity bill
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number etc.
Also Check: National Education Policy 2022
Procedure To Check Maharashtra Ration Card list 2022 Online
- Open the official website of the Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department of Maharashtra i.e., https://mahafood.gov.in/
- The homepage of the official website is available on the display screen.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Public Distribution System.
- After clicking on this option, you have to click on the ration card link.
- Now, a new page will open in front of you.
- Hereafter, the district-wise Maharashtra ration card list will be displayed on your screen.
- Now, select your district then the details of the district-wise ration list will be displayed in front of you.
- Further, click on the name of the tehsil to open the ration card list.
- After this, click the number given under the different columns such as BPL, APL, and AAY to check more details related to specific data.
- At last, print the list and check your name directly from the official website.
Also Check: MAHADBT Scholarship 2022
How to check the District-wise List of Maharashtra Ration cards?
- Open the official website of the Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs.
- Hereafter, the home page of the official website is available on the display screen.
- Now, you have to click on the option of e-PDS reports and a sub-menu will open.
- After that, click on District wise Allocation option in this submenu.
- The new page will appear in front of you.
- After this, you have to select your state, District, Month, Year, Allocation type, Figures format & Report name, etc.
- Now, you need to click on the view report option and the District-wise allocation report will be open in front of you.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Cemca Homepage||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
The official website of the Maharashtra Ration Card is https://mahafood.gov.in/
what is the purpose of the Maharashtra Ration Card List?
The main purpose of the Maharashtra ration card is to provide the names of the registered applicants district-wise or tehsil-wise.
Maharashtra Ration Card list is announced by whom?
Maharashtra Ration Card is announced by the Food and Supply Department of Maharashtra.
If you want to access the information related to the Maharashtra Ration Card list then you have to visit the official website otherwise, you have to read the article given above.