AIBE 19 Registration 2024 – AIBE 19 Registration has started for the aspirants wishing to provide the attempt. The registration forms are created available from Jan 2024. The national level Law exam is held two time a year for the candidates. The exam is held in 12 languages, plus Hindi, English, and regional language.
The AIBE exam registration forms are available upto Jan 2024. The exam is going to be conducted in 40 cities in India. The aspirants of UG PG level will be offering the examination. The exam will take up to 3 hours & 30 minutes duration. Aspirants from across the nation are welcome to join in the exam.
AIBE 19 Registration 2024
- 1 AIBE 19 Registration 2024
- 2 AIBE Registration Exam Fees 2024
- 3 Exam Pattern Of AIBE Registration 2024
- 4 AIBE XVII Exam Date 2024
- 5 How To Apply for the Online Registration Form Of AIBE Registration 2024?
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
As per the newly updates &information, The exam conducting authority is all set to held the examination of AIBE 19 on January 2024. There will be 14 cities in India where the exam will be conducted. Aspirants from the UG & PG levels will take the test. The exam could last up to 3 hours and 30 minutes. The exam is open to candidates from all parts of the country. Online applications for the All India Bar examination are accepted by advocates or lawyers who have done their lawful education. The aim of the AIBE is to evaluate law aspirants who pass the All India Bar Examination will get an AIBE certificate as compensation. To understand more details, you should access the full writing.
There’re a large number of applicants are going to register for this registration form. The protocol for AIBE 19 was recently notified. Presently accessible are the AIBE 19 results & Re-checking dates. For more updates, all the aspirants should refresh their authorized official portal from time to time.
Details Of AIBE 19 Registration 2024
|Name of the Exam
|Law Entrance Exam
|Level of Exam
|National Level Exam
|Total Languages available
|Law Students & Advocate Degree Holder
AIBE Notification 2024
The official notification of the AIBE was issued by the Bar Council of India. The aspirants who have gone by the official notification shall once read it thoroughly. The notification announces the main dates.
|Online Registration starts
|Online payment for AIBE-XVII starts from
|The registration portal for the AIBE will be closed on
|Last date of payment for AIBE
|The link for the verification of the admit card will be activated from
|Jan 2024 onwards
Also read this – FYJC 11th Admission Registration 2024
The aspirants shall make sure they do not miss out on the upper-listed crucial dates. The examination is a standard test to check the efficiency of all those willing to practice law in India. After they are awarded the Certificate of Practice, they will be eligible to practice law in any court in India.
Registration Details of AIBE 19
|AIBE 19 Notification
|Start date of Application
|AIBE 19 Application Last Date
|Online Payment Last Date
|AIBE 19 admit card link activate
|Correction in Admit card
|The download of the AIBE 19 Admit Card
|AIBE 19 Exam Date
|AIBE 19 Result Date
Also check – Sainik School Korukonda Admission 2024
Eligibility Criteria Required for AIBE Registration 2024
- It’s compulsory for all applicants to be permanent residents of India.
- There is no age bar by the Council of India.
- For registration for the AIBE examination, the applicants must have minimum 3 or 5 years degree of LLB from any recognized institute of BCI.
Required Documents For AIBE Registration Form
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Advocate ID Card
- Enrollment Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Disability Certificate
Related – Hajj Online Application Form
AIBE Registration Exam Fees 2024
1st & foremost, applicants must be aware that the application fee for the AIBE exam 2024 is non-refundable. Likewise, General and OBC candidates will as well be essential to pay a fee of Rs 3360 in order to get the AIBE exam 2024 admit card. Applicants from the SC & ST categories would as well need to pay a fee of Rs 2560. You can pay the application cost in any way, whether online or offline, as per the details obtained about the AIBE exam 2024 prices. You should be aware that your application cost is non-refundable.
Exam Pattern Of AIBE Registration 2024
- The examination will be held in the form of an OMR(Optical Mark Reader) sheet by offline mode.
- There’re a complete of 100 questions available in the examination.
- The exam duration is up to 3 hours & 30 minutes to solve.
- The question will be available in the form of Multiple-Choice questions.
- You’ll obtain 1 mark for each right answer.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Read Also – Sainik School Admission 2024
AIBE XVII Exam Date 2024
The examination will be conducted in the month of February. The aspirants shall prepare with the help of last examination papers. The dates of the admit card issue & examination are shared in the table beneath.
|Admit cards will be made available
|AIBE Exam date
The examination centers will be listed on the AIBE admit cards. The aspirants shall be sure to reach according to the reporting time listed by the council.
How To Apply for the Online Registration Form Of AIBE Registration 2024?
- 1st of all, you have to go the official portal of the India Bar Examination i.e., https://allindiabarexamination.com/
- After that, you should check all the data.
- Then, you have to tap on the AIBE Registration available in the Notification Table in the right corner.
- Then, a new page will be available in front of the display screen.
- On this page, you have to log in the law-related data & applicants’ related.
- After this, you have to transmit the essential documents.
- Check all the details clearly and tap on the submit button.
- Finally, do not forget to take a print out of the application form for next use.
Related post –
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date of AIBE 19 Registration?
By paying the registration cost by the deadline of January 2024, you can register online to receive an AIBE 19 admit card. You must download the admit card through the official website between January and February 2024. Your all-India Bar Entrance Test will be held on February 2024, as a result.
How to apply for AIBE 19?
Only through the official website URL provided above on this page can candidates register for AIBE in the online format. Applicants must include supporting documentation with their AIBE application form, including their photograph, Signature, self-attested enrollment certificate, and self-attested Photo ID.
Can I practice in Court without the AIBE exam?
Indeed, passing the AIBE is a need in order to practice law in any court in India. However, if the candidate earned their law degree before the academic year 2009-10, they are not required to take the AIBE.
What are the passing marks required for AIBE 19?
The Cutoff score for the AIBE is 40 out of 100 for General/OBC applicants, and 35 out of 100 for SC/ST candidates to pass the bar test.
Is there any age limit required for AIBE 19 exam?
Members must have a three or five-year law degree from an accredited institution of higher learning recognized by the Bar Council of India. They need to have bar registrations with their respective state councils. There is no maximum age to take the exam.