TN RTE Admission 2023: All the children of India have the all right to grab free and compulsory education under the right to education act. Retaining this in mind the government of Tamil Nadu invites applications under RTE every year. The directorate of government examination of Tamil Nadu has announced notifications and instructions for RTE admission. With the help of this article, we are going to tell you how you may apply for Tamil Nadu RTE Admission in 2023.
You will grab to aware of the step-by-step method to apply under this scheme. Apart from that by reading this page, you will grab information of aim, advantages, and features, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, application status, list of selection, etc. Thus, you are requested to read this page up to the end in case you wish to grab all the important information of TN RTE Admission 2022-23.
About Tamil Nadu RTE Admission 2023
- 1 About Tamil Nadu RTE Admission 2023
- 2 Tamil Nadu Right to Education Admission Schedule
- 3 How To Apply Under Tamil Nadu RTE Admission Online?
In sequence to offer free and compulsory education, the Government of India has applied the RTE act to each state. Under the rule to education act students of age, 6 to 14 years will grab totally free education. All those children who belong to EWS (economically weaker sections of society and disadvantaged groups will get admission to school with the help of the right to education act. 25% of seats at the entry level are reserved in every private school under RTE. All the people of Tamil Nadu who are interested to apply under this scheme may fill RTE 2023 Application form.
It is necessary for all the schools of Tamil Nadu to update the information of the number of seats provided in school on the official website. The interested aspirants may fill out the application form on the official website from 5th July 2021 to 3rd August 2021. Tamil Nadu School Education Department is responsible for the implementation of this government scheme. There are approximately 1 lakh seats which are offered in approximately 9000 schools all over the state.
TN RTE Admission Online – Overview
|Name Of The Scheme||Tamil Nadu RTE Admission|
|Initiated By||Government Of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Tamil Nadu|
|Aim||To offer Free And Compulsory Education to All|
|Number Of Seats||1 Lakh|
|Application Process Mode||Online/Offline|
Aim Of Tamil Nadu RTE Admission
The main perspective of TN RTE Admission is to offer free and compulsory education to all children. With the assistance of this scheme students belonging to ews and disadvantaged groups will be applicable to grab free education up to they attain the age of 14 years. Tamil Nadu RTE admission 2023 scheme will also exceed the literacy rate of the state.
Apart from that employment will also be made with the complete implementation of this scheme as more candidates will be applicable to grab an education. For more details, you may refer to the below section.
Also Check Kisan Credit Card Yojana
Tamil Nadu Right to Education Admission Schedule
|Schools to ready details on the intake capacity of entry-level standards and separate register for 25% of intake||To be declared soon|
|Show of 25% intake seats on notice board and website||To be declared soon|
|Commencing date of online application||To be declared soon|
|Due date to apply online||To be declared soon|
|Display of names of applicable applicants and ineligible aspirants with the reason for the rejection||To be declared soon|
|Random selection (if needed)||____|
|Display of names of selected aspirants with application numbers on notice board and website||To be declared soon|
Also Check: Rashtriya Poshan Maah
- The aspirant should be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu
- Priority will be offered to disabled children, wards of scavengers and HIV infected
- The yearly income of the family must not increased Rs 2 lakh
- For admission in LKG, the date of birth of the kid must be required between 31st July 2017 to 31st July 2018
- For admission in First standard, the date of birth of the child must be needed between 31st July 2015 to 31st July 2016.
- All the children of parents falling under the ews or economic weaker section, disadvantage group, disadvantage group special category may apply under this TN RTE scheme
- Aspirants from BC-others, MBC, ST, SC-others, OC, DNC (Denotified communities), SC-arunthathiyar, a social category not disclosed are eligible to apply.
You May Also Check: PM SHRI Yojana
Necessary Documents For TN RTE Online
- Photograph of applicant (150 px * 175 px)
- Birth certificate
- Aadhar card or ration card of the parent or guardian
- Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Certificate to prove wards of scavengers (if applicable).
- Certificate of Children of HIV-infected parents (if applicable).
- Income certificate for weaker section candidates
- Community certificate for disadvantaged group candidates
- Disadvantaged Group Special Category Certificate
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
How To Apply Under Tamil Nadu RTE Admission Online?
- First of all, log on to the official website of TN RTE Admission
- The main page will appear in front of you.
- On the main page, you have to tap on start application
- A new page will open in front of you.
- On this next page you should have to key in the following details:-
– Date of birth
– Mobile number
– Email ID
– Eligibility class as per date of birth
- After this process, you should have to tap on save.
- You will grab a message of successful registration and the application number will be shown on your screen
- Now you have to tap on the alternative and then tap on the ‘click here to login’.
- After that, you have to enter your application number and password
- Then, you should have to tap on the login
- You key in parent information and address information.
- After that, you should have to also upload all the above-shown documents.
- After this procedure, you have to choose schools as per your preference
- Then, you have to tap on submit option
- By following this process, you can fill the application form under Tamil Nadu RTE admission 2023.
You May Also Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme