YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023, YSRSVP Scheme Apply Online and Eligibility: Andhra Pradesh government has come up with a new scheme that is the YSR Sunna Vaddi scheme for the year 2023. In today’s article, we will share the important aspects of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme. We will also share the important aspects related to the scheme such as the application process, eligibility criteria, benefits and selection process of the scheme. We have clarified each and every query regarding the YSR scheme which is launched recently and is to be implemented in the year 2023.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023
- 1 YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023
- 2 Benefits of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023
Andhra Pradesh government is making a big effort to provide a happy and healthy life to all the citizens of the state. This time the government has targeted the women of the state. A new scheme named YSR Sunna Vaddi has been launched today by the Andhra Pradesh government to provide monetary benefits and empower the women of the state. So, today in this article, we will provide all the details related to the scheme like eligibility criteria, benefits, the objective of the scheme, documents required to apply for the scheme and the application process. Please stay connected with us till the end to get the complete details of the scheme.
Many women in urban and rural areas of Andhra Pradesh suffer from abject poverty. Self-help groups help such women to earn their livelihood by participating in handicrafts or other types of production activities. These women can apply for loans from banks for the expansion of business activities. However, they may find it challenging to pay the credit interest. With the launch of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme, the state government has put an end to this issue. This scheme provides the benefit of zero per cent interest on the bank loan. If you want to gather more information about this recently launched scheme, read this article.
Details Of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023
|Name||YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme|
|Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Beneficiaries||Elderly women in SHG|
|Objective||Providing loan waiver|
Key Features of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023
- Development of Women– The primary objective of the state government is to pave the way for the development of needy women through self-help groups. It will encourage women to engage in small-scale industries and gain financial independence.
- Better financial condition – Since the beneficiary will no longer need to worry about interest payments, she will be able to use the money for the betterment of her life.
- Development of Self-Help Groups – Women associated with Self Help Groups needs money to continue their activities. With the implementation of this scheme, the SHG members will be encouraged to opt for more funds and expand operations.
- Zero interest on the loan – The beneficiaries of this scheme will no longer have to pay any interest for the loan taken to develop their craft. The state government will make self-help group loans interest-free for the applicants.
- Implementation on a pan-state basis – The state authorities will take necessary measures to ensure that the scheme is implemented in all parts of the state, i.e. villages and urban areas.
Also Check: Khubchand Baghel Swasthya Sahayata Yojana Online Registration
Benefits of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023
- YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme is only for the women of the state working in Self Help Groups.
- The scheme will provide debt-free loans to women working in self-help groups which are zero-interest loans.
- This will empower the women of the state.
- No credit or interest will be applicable to any women of Self Help Group taking loans from any government or private bank.
- This scheme will benefit 93 lakh women.
- An amount of 1400 crores will be used for the implementation of this scheme.
- 6.95 lakh rural SHGs will be benefitted from an amount of 975 crores.
- An amount of 425 crores will benefit 1.83 lakh urban SHGs.
- This scheme will eventually lead to the development of women in this state
Also Check: PM Svanidhi Yojana 2023, SVANidhi Scheme
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applicant must be female
- An applicant must belong to the below-poverty line category
- The applicant should have a credit amount of less than Rs.500000.
- Applicant must belong to the Self Help Group of Andhra Pradesh State.
- A loan that falls under the non-performing asset of NPA is not eligible for the scheme.
Also Check: Kusum Yojana 2023
Documents Required for YSR Sunna Vadu Scheme Apply Online 2023
- Identity Proof
- BPL Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Self-Help Group Certificate
- Property Details
- Bank Account Details
- Loan Details.
- Recent Passport-Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
Also Check: Gram Panchayat Work Report 2023
Steps to Check YSR Sunna Vaddi Beneficiary List 2023
- Firstly go to the official website of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023
- The home page will open in front of you
- Click on Sunna Vaddi Report on the home page.
- Now a new page will open in front of you which will have a list of districts
- you have to click on your district
- Now a new page will appear in front of you which will have the name of the ULB
- You have to click on your ULB
- The beneficiary list will be on your computer screen
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Cemca Homepage||Click Here|