YSR Pension Kanuka List 2024 To offer financial help to the people of the Andhra Pradesh state, the Government of the Andhra Pradesh has appear up with the YSR Pension Kanuka Yojana for the year 2024. On this page, we are sharing the details about YSR Pension Scheme for the year of 2024. We are also describing the eligibility criteria, selection process, beneficiary list, and also all of the other information about the YSR pension 2024 scheme. We have offered a step-by-step instruction to possess on each procedure.
YSR Pension Kanuka 2024 Beneficiary List
- 1 YSR Pension Kanuka 2024 Beneficiary List
- 2 List Of Beneficiaries Check Here
- 3 YSR Pension Kanuka List 2024 Age Criteria, Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How To Download YSR Pension Kanuka 2024 Application Form?
- 5 FAQs
With the help of the utilization of this pension scheme, incentives will be offered to the economically backward or socially backward citizen of the state. Also, a fixed money of profits are designated for the backward community in Andhra Pradesh state. With the assistance of the utilization of the scheme, various incentives will be offered thus that the smooth functioning of the life of the economically backward citizens starts. Along with profits, social up-gradation will also initiate.
If you are going to apply for YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme, then you can read the guidelines about it from here. Because, before applying for anyone government scheme, we should have to be aware of some terms and conditions as we are provided in this article.
YSR Pension Kanuka Yojana 2024 – Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Pension Kanuka|
|Started by||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Beneficiaries of the scheme||Economically backward Citizen|
YSR Pension Kanuka List 2024
The YSRC government has accepted a latest set of pensions under YSR Pension Kanuka. This is part of its large decision to win over all parts of society. This could assist 3.10 lakh citizens in the state. Social security advantages covered 62,79,486 citizens. The state government of Andhra Pradesh will give pensions from August 1st with a total of 3.10 beneficiaries. YSRC lawmakers were mixing with the citizens and solving their problems under the Gadapa Gadapaku Mana Prabhutvam mass contact program. At the time this scheme, they are getting requests to make plans regarding many things, like pensions.
The pensions have been expended currently for the new beneficiaries. Various individuals who were beneficiaries and were getting the pension have been barred, and therefore, such citizen revolted in opposition to the YSRC government at the time of the ongoing mass contact program.
List Of Beneficiaries Check Here
The following citizens will be able to get advantages from the YSR pension Kanuka 2024 scheme:-
- Toddy Tappers
- Old Age
- Single Women
- Traditional Cobblers
- Dappu Artists
Statistics of YSR Pension Kanuka
|details of the Pension||Live||Releases||Disbursed this month|
|Pension to artists||4185||4185||4072|
|Sainik welfare pension||682||682||622|
|Pension to dialysis patients admitted in government hospitals||3588||3588||3305|
|Pension to dialysis patients admitted in affiliated hospitals||5940||5940||5590|
There are many incentive amounts for many categories of beneficiaries. The list of the amount is provided in the below section:
- For Old Age Persons, Weavers, Single women, Widow, Toddy Tappers, Fishermen, ART (PLHIV) Persons, Traditional Cobblers- Rs.2250/- per month
- For Transgender, Disabled persons, and Dappu Artist: Rs. 3,000/- per month
- For people impacted with Chronic Kidney Disease: Rs. 10,000/- per month
Also Check Kisan Credit Card Yojana
YSR Pension Kanuka List 2024 Age Criteria, Eligibility Criteria
To get the details related to YSR Pension Kanuka 2024 Age Limit and eligibility criteria, you can read the following section:
You May Also Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme – Age Criteria
The aspirants should follow the following age criteria shown here:
|For Widow Pension||As per Marriage
Act 18 years and above
disability and No age limit
|For Toddy Tappers||50 years and
|18 years of age or above.|
|50 years of age
|For Old Age
|60 years of age
|50 years of age
|For Single Women
|Married women who are separated from greater than 1 year and above 35 years of age. Unmarried women of- Urban area- 35 years, and Rural area- 30 years|
|40 years of age|
|For Dappu Artists
|50 years of age|
Eligibility Criteria YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
To be applicable for the YSR Pension Scheme, the aspirant should follow the following eligibility criteria shown below:
- The candidate must be a resident of the Andhra Pradesh state.
- The candidate must belong to the category of below the poverty line.
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
How To Download YSR Pension Kanuka 2024 Application Form?
To apply for the YSR Pension Kanuka 2024 Scheme, you have to follow the easy steps shown here:
- First of all, you should have to go to the official portal of the YSR Navasakam Portal.
- The main page will appear before you.
- On the main page, you are needed to tap on the downloads option.
- Then, you should have to tap on YSR pension kanuka.
- As soon as you tap on this link YSR kanuka pension forms will be downloaded to your system which is as mention below:
– Toddy Tappers Pension Form
– Single Women Pension Form
– Fisher Men Pension Form
– Cobbler Pension Form
– Old Age Pension Form (OAP)
– Widow Pension Form (Widow)
– Disabled Pension Form (Disabled)
– Weavers Pension Form
– Dappu Pension Form
- Then you require to take the printout of the form.
- After that, you should have to fill this form by providing all the needed information.
- Then, you have to attach all the needed documents.
- After that, you have to submit this form to the relevant department.
You May Also Check: PM SHRI Yojana
What Is The Process To Search For YSR Pension Kanuka Status?
To check the application status of the pension yojana, you require to follow the easy steps provided below:
- If aspirant who wants to check their Pension status, then you should have to log on to the official website i.e. sspensions.ap.gov.in.
- Then, on the main page of the official website, you will get Pension Status alternative.
- As soon as you click, you will be redirected to a new web page.
- Two alternatives will be shown on your screen i.e.
- Grievance ID
- Pension ID
- Select from your desired alternative.
- On the next page, you have to key in the information.
- You have to Tap on submit button.
- The application status will be shown on your computer’s screen.
Also Check Rashtriya Poshan Maah
What is YSR Pension Kanuka?
YSR Pension Kanuka is a social security scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to provide financial assistance to the economically weaker sections and vulnerable groups in the state.
Who is eligible for YSR Pension Kanuka?
The following are the eligibility criteria for YSR Pension Kanuka: The applicant should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh, The applicant's family should belong to a BPL (below poverty line) or APL (above poverty line) category, as per the norms set by the state government, The applicant should be aged between 18 and 65 years, The applicant should not be a government employee or a pensioner
What are the types of pensions provided under YSR Pension Kanuka?
The following are the types of pensions provided under YSR Pension Kanuka: Old age pension, Widow pension, Disabled pension, Weavers pension, Toddy tappers pension, ART pension (for people living with HIV/AIDS)
How can I apply for YSR Pension Kanuka?
You can apply for YSR Pension Kanuka by visiting the nearest MeeSeva center or by downloading the application form from the official website of the Andhra Pradesh government (https://sspensions.ap.gov.in/). You need to fill up the form and submit it along with the required documents.
What are the documents required for YSR Pension Kanuka?
The following documents are required for YSR Pension Kanuka: Aadhaar card, Income certificate, Residence proof, Age proof, Bank account details