UTET Exam Syllabus 2024 – Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility (UTET) is an entrance test conducted by the UBSE to assess the eligibility of candidates for teaching positions in various government and private schools across the state. Uttarakhand TET 2024 Paper-1 will be acted for aspirants eligible to teach classes 1 to 5 & UTET Paper-2 for classes 6 to 8. Gear up and start your preparation with the detailed UTET syllabus and exam pattern which are discussed below. UBSE will declare the Uttrakhand TET 2024 exam date on its official web page. Soon the exam date will be released officially, and candidates who want to make teaching their career must start their preparation for UTET Paper-1 or UTET Paper-2 or both.
UTET Exam Syllabus 2024
- 1 UTET Exam Syllabus 2024
- 2 UTET Syllabus 2024 for Paper-1 & 2
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
The eligibility test will be conducted for primary-level school teachers (Classes I-V) and primary-level school teachers (Classes VI to VIII) for state schools. UTET Syllabus will consist of two papers i.e. Paper I & II, where questions in the UTET exam will be based on important chapters and their topics as prescribed in UTET Syllabus 2024. Candidates are advised to prepare according to the important topics asked in the UTET paper. UTET Exam. Here we are providing UTET Syllabus and Exam Pattern to help the candidates in their preparation.
To help you prepare for the UTET 2024 exam, we have compiled both the exam pattern and syllabus for you. UTET Syllabus 2024 in Hindi is available in PDF and UTET Syllabus 2024 in English is available in PDF. Applicants will be recruited as Primary Teacher Vacancies in all over Uttarakhand according to the marks obtained in UTET Exam. In this article the detailed information of Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test is mentioned for the candidates which includes UTET Syllabus. Candidates have to appear for Paper-I to become a teacher for classes 1 to 5 and Paper-II for classes 6 to 8. For Sarkari Result, check the following table for more details.
UTET Exam Syllabus 2024 Highlights
|Article Name||UTET Exam Syllabus|
|Board Name||Uttarakhand State Education Board|
|Post Name||Teacher Post|
|UTET Exam 2024 Date||Update Soon|
|UTET 2024 Syllabus Status||Download from Below|
|Exam Type||Eligibility Test for Teachers|
Uttarakhand TET 2024 Exam Pattern
For Paper 1
|Subject Name||Total Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Languages (Hindi & English)||30 (15 Que. Hindi & 15 Que. English||30|
|General Studies (10 questions Quantitative Aptitude & 10 questions Reasoning )||30||30|
For Paper 2
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Specific Subject opted||60||60|
Related – Telangana Police Syllabus
UTET Syllabus 2024 for Paper-1 & 2
Child Development & Pedagogy
Check the topics covered under Child Development & Pedagogy subject to start with your preparation for UTET 2024 Exam.
- The Concept Of Development And Its Relationship With Learning
- Principles Of The Development Of Children.
- Influence Of Heredity & Environment
- Socialization Processes: Social World & Children (Teacher, Parents, Peers)
- Multi-Dimensional Intelligence
- Piaget, Kohlberg, And Vygotsky: Constructs And Critical Perspectives
- Individual Differences Among Learners, Understanding Differences Based On The Diversity Of Language, Caste, Gender, Community, Religion, Etc.
- Concepts Of Child-Centered And Progressive Education, Construct Of Intelligence
- How Children Think And Learn; How And Why Children ‘Fail’ To Achieve Success In School Performance
- Understanding Of Teaching And Learning, Cognition And Emotions, Factors Imperative For Learning
The candidate has to choose Language I and Language II when submitting their application form.
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence correction
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- One words substitutions
- Spelling error
- Common error
- Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription
- Modal Auxiliaries
- Idioms & Phrasal Verbs
- Literary Terms
Also Read – NHM Jharkhand Syllabus
Pedagogy of English language which includes topics as follows –
The concepts of Framing Questions Including Wh-questions, Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation, Teaching Learning Materials, Principles of Teaching English and Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- विलोम शब्द
- शब्द भेद
- उपसर्ग /प्रत्यय
- मुहावरे /लोकोक्तियाँ
- वाक्य शुद्धि
- तत्सम /तद्भव
- शब्द अर्थ
- अनेक शब्द के एक शब्द
- रस /छंद /अलंकार
- वर्णनी त्रुटी
- रचना एवं कृतियाँ
- भाषा शिक्षणशास्त्र: भाषा शिक्षण विधि, भाषा शिक्षण के उपागम, भाषायी दक्षता का विकास, भाषायी कौशलों का विकास (सुनना, बोलना, पढ़ना, लिखना) शिक्षण अधिगम सामग्री-पाठ्य पुस्तक, बहु-माध्यम एवं शिक्षण के अन्य संसाधन, भाषायी कौशलों का विकास (सुनना, बोलना, पढ़ना, लिखना) शिक्षण अधिगम सामग्री-पाठ्य पुस्तक, बहु-माध्यम एवं शिक्षण के अन्य संसाधन, भाषा शिक्षण में मूल्यांकन, (सुनना, बोलना, पढ़ना, लिखना) उपलब्धि परीक्षण का निर्माण समग्र और सतत मूल्यांकन। उपचारात्मक शिक्षण
- The mathematical section requires proper conceptual knowledge and sufficient practicing to score good marks in the UTET exam.
- Number System, BODMAS, Simplification
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding
- Measurement And Weight
- LCM &HCF
- Decimal And Fraction
- Time And Distance
Related Post – Madhya Pradesh Police Exam Syllabus
Environmental Studies is to be covered only if you are preparing for Paper-1 and the topics included in this subject are as follows:
- Our Surroundings
- Parts Of Body (Internal & External)
- Natural Resources, Solar System, Food, Resources
- Water, Air and Land
- Habitats and Its Types
- Health, Good Habits & Personal Hygiene
- Looking After Living and Nonliving Beings
- Parts Of Plants
- Geographical Features and Changes
- Disposal Of Solid Waste, Waste Management
- Local Bodies (Rural & Urban)
- Transportation, Communication and Its Development.
- Weather and Climate
- Community and Diseases
- First Aid
- Disaster Management
Prepare with the following topics of Science subject to excel in this section of the UTET 2024 Exam.
- Life Science
- Nature and Structure of Sciences
- Human Body and Health
- Methods of Science Teaching
- Physical Science
The sub-topics covered under Social Studies section are as follows:
- Geography (Up to 10th class): Components of the Earth, Geography, and Resources of India,
- History (Up to10th class): Indian Civilization, Culture and Society, History and Culture of India, Mauryan & Gupta Empires and Post-Gupta Period, the Medieval and Modern Period
- Civics (Up to 10th class): Government: Composite and Functions, Resources and Development, Indian Constitution and Democracy
- Static Gk (Uttrakhand Based)
- Knowledge related to Uttrakhand: Geography and Resources of Uttarakhand,
- Pedagogy of social science: Concept & Nature of Social Studies, Class Room Processes, activities, and discourse, Problems of teaching Social Studies, Developing critical thinking, Teaching Learning Material, and Teaching Aids, Projects Work, and Evaluation
Also Check –
Frequently Asked Questions
Who prescribes the UTET syllabus?
The Uttarakhand Board of Secondary education (UBSE) prescribes the UTET syllabus every year.
Does UTET syllabus change every year?
No, the UTET syllabus remains largely the same every year.
Is there any negative marking in UTET exam?
For each correct answer, candidates will be awarded one mark. Candidates will not be punished for any negative marking for each incorrect answer. There is no negative marking in UTET Examination.
What is UTET 1 and UTET 2?
The UTET Exam 2024 will be conducted by the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE). The candidates have to appear for Paper-I to become teachers for classes 1 to 5 and Paper-II for classes 6 to 8.
What is the passing marks for Uttrakhand TET?
General category candidates need to obtain 90 out of 150 marks to pass the UTET exam. The UTET qualifying or passing marks are 60 per cent for the General category.