UP Pension Scheme 2024: Many kinds of pension schemes are functioned by the state and central governments with the perspective of offering social and economic security. Thus, that the life of the economically weaker people may be changed. Here, you may grab the information about a same scheme initiated by the Government of Uttar Pradesh state. Whose name is Uttar Pradesh State Pension Scheme. Pension will be offered to old, disabled and widow people of Uttar Pradesh state by Uttar Pradesh Pension Yojana. By reading this page, you will collect the full information about the UP Pension Yojana 2024. Like its perspective, advantages, features, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, the procedure to apply online for the scheme, etc. Thus, in case you wish to take the advantage of this scheme by applying under this government scheme, then you should have to read this page up to the last.
Uttar Pradesh Pension Yojana 2024
- 1 Uttar Pradesh Pension Yojana 2024
- 2 Advantages of Uttar Pradesh Pension Scheme
- 3 What Is The Process of Uttar Pradesh State Pension Scheme 2024 Application?
UP Pension has been initiated by the Government of Uttar Pradesh state for the old, widow and disabled people of the state. Pension is offered to the diservable beneficiaries by this scheme. Thus, that they do not require to depend on others for their expenses. With the help of this scheme, the people of the state get social and economic security. Other than from this, this scheme also brings change in the quality of living of the people of the state.
The people of the state will also become strong and self-reliant with the help of the Uttar Pradesh State Pension Scheme. This government scheme will also prove to be impactive in improving the economic condition of the people of the state. Under this government scheme, the amount of pension will be submitted every month in the account of the beneficiary by the direct benefit transfer.
UP Pension Yojana 2024 – Highlights
|Name of the Scheme
|UP Pension Scheme
Kind of Uttar Pradesh State Pension Scheme
Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Yojana: The UP old age yojana is for the development of the senior citizens of the nation. Under this government scheme, old people living in the state of Uttar Pradesh will be offered an incentive money of Rs.800 per month. The main motive beyond the launch of the scheme is the welfare of senior citizens of the Uttar Pradesh state. This scheme is announced with exceed incentive, earlier the incentive under this government scheme was only Rupees 750 per month and now this profit is Rs 800 per month.
Uttar Pradesh Viklang Pension Scheme: As shown above under this Uttar Pradesh state Disabled Pension Scheme, Rs 500 will be given to all the beneficiaries of this scheme, but the main eligibility criteria to enter in the scheme is that the 40% disability. To be applicable for this scheme, the aspirant should have 40% disability as verified by the city or district hospital or any relevant department of the scheme.
UP Vidhva Pension Yojana: With the help of the Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension 2024 Scheme, the Uttar Pradesh state government is offering Rs 500 as profit to the widows of the state. The financial stress on the widows of certain castes will be removed by the utilization of this government scheme. Also, the economically weaker section of the society will be effected by the utilization of this scheme.
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
Advantages of Uttar Pradesh Pension Scheme
- There are various advantages of Uttar Pradesh Pension Schemes and the main advantage of the scheme is that financial help will be offered to senior citizens on monthly basis.
- The profit will be directly transacted to the bank account of senior citizens in the state.
- The Uttar Pradesh state government has initiated the scheme thus that the senior citizens of our nation have no requirement to worry about the financial issues of their life.
- Also, various pension schemes are offered for many categories of elderly living in the Uttar Pradesh state.
You May Also Check: PM SHRI Yojana
Eligibility Criteria – Uttar Pradesh State Pension Scheme
Only the following aspirants will be applicable to get the benefits of UP Pension 2024 Schemes:
- The aspirant should also have a certificate of BPL.
- The aspirant should be from the economically weaker section of the society.
- Also, the aspirant may be from the backward section of the society.
- Aspirants who belongs to below poverty line group.
- An aspirant who is a resident of the Uttar Pradesh state.
You May Also Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Required Document – UP Pension Scheme Required Document
To fill the application form for Uttar Pradesh Pension Yojana, the aspirant should keep these documents prepare while filling the online application form:
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- bank passbook
- Birth / Age Certificate
- Identity proof such as-
- Voter ID
- Income certificate from competent authority
- husband’s death certificate
- disability certificate
Also Check Kisan Credit Card Yojana
What Is The Process of Uttar Pradesh State Pension Scheme 2024 Application?
To fill the application form online for any one of the above-mentioned UP pension schemes, you require to follow the steps as shown below:
- First of all, you should have to go to the official website as shown here .
- Go to the main page of the official website, and on the home page, you will get the option of your relevant UP Pension Scheme, and then you have to tap on this option.
- After tapping on the option, the next page will appear in front of you. On this page you will get the link of Apply Online link. You should have to tap on this link. After tapping on the link, your registration page will appear on the next page.
- You should have to fill all the details asked in this registration form such as personal details, bank details, income information, etc.
- And after that, you should have to upload your necessary documents.
- After that, you should have to tick the Announcement. After filling all the details in the online application form, you should have to tap on the submit button.
- By using this method, your application procedure will be completed.
Also Check: Rashtriya Poshan Maah