UDGAM Portal 2023 – The Reserve Bank of India has issued the UDGAM (Unclaimed Deposits : Gateway to Access information) Portal with the motive of providing back the Unclaimed Money of Rs 35,000 Crore to the peoples. If you as well have a Bank Account or Fixed Deposit which you’ve not claimed from Past 10 Years then you should definitely utilize the UDGAM Portal 2023 @ udgam.rbi.org.in & claim your funds.
Now, in order to claim the benefits of this portal, you should complete the UDGAM Registration @ udgam.rbi.org.in utilizing the basic information. After that, authorities will verify your account & then you can get the money in your Bank Account. According to rules, all the accounts which are inoperative from past 10 Years & Fixed Deposits which aren’t claimed even after 10 Years of Maturity then you can get back those amounts through this portal. In total there’re Rs 35,000 Crore which are getting by RBI as unclaimed deposits.
UDGAM Portal 2023
- 1 UDGAM Portal 2023
- 2 udgam.rbi.org.in Unclaimed Deposits
- 3 Download RBI UDGAM App
- 4 UDGAM 2023 Bank Linked
- 5 How to Claim Your Unclaimed Deposits from RBI?
- 6 Step for RBI UDGAM Application Form 2023
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
As we all know, the Reserve Bank of India keeps conducting various programmes & now, they’ve released the UDGAM Portal 2023 Link. You must aware that some people die or stop utilizing their account in the bank, thus the bank waits for 10 Years and after that the funds are transferred to the Reserve Bank of India. If you as well have a family member who had a bank account or Fixed Deposit but didn’t utilize it for the past 10 Years then you should utilize the RBI UDGAM Portal for Unclaimed Deposits.
This UDGAM Application Form 2023 @ udgam.rbi.org.in has released by the Reserve Bank of India so that Rs 35,000 Crore can claimed by the citizens who are the original owner of the funds. There’re 6 Banks which are linked & many more will join soon in which you can search for your account on the portal. In order to complete the process of claiming, you require to do the UDGAM Portal Registration @ udgam.rbi.org.in & then only you can get your blocked funds. Ensure you’ve complete detail before doing the registration like UDGAM Portal RBI Registration 2023 & UDGAM RBI Banks Linked.
UDGAM Portal 2023 Details
|Reserve Bank of India
|Purpose of UDGAM Portal
|To Settle all Unclaimed Funds
|Total Unclaimed Funds
|Rs 35,000 Crore
|All Individual Bank Account Holders and Non Individual Bank Account Holders
|RBI UDGAM Portal Website
|Only Self Account & Funds can check by those having PAN Card
|RBI UDGAM App
|Download from Playstore
|RBI UDGAM Registration 2023
Read Also – Uber Lyft Settlement
@ udgam.rbi.org.in UDGAM Portal RBI Registration 2023
- In order to complete the RBI UDGAM Portal Registration @ udgam.rbi.org.in, all of you can visit the portal.
- Tap on the Register button & move ahead.
- Utilize the Mobile Number, name, PAN Number & make a Password by entering the OTP got on Mobile.
- Now login utilizing the similar credentials.
- Choose the Bank Account Holder Name & then choose the bank in which you had the account.
- Tap on the Submit button & then check the Unclaimed Funds in your Bank Accounts.
Related – Khel Mahakumbh Registration
udgam.rbi.org.in Unclaimed Deposits
- The Reserve Bank of India issued the UDGAM Portal (Unclaimed Deposits : Gateway to Access information) on 18th August 2023 for General Public.
- This facility is very innovative & helpful because If an account is inoperative for 10 years, the balance is considering to an unclaimed deposit. The same is applicable on FDs & RDs that aren’t claimed within 10 years of maturity.
- These unclaimed deposits are crediting by banks to “Depositor Education & Awareness” (DEA) Fund maintained by the RBI.
- Today, RBI launched the UDGAM (Unclaimed Deposits : Gateway to Access information) where you can look for unclaimed deposits across banks. A single web page where you can look for unclaimed deposits at any bank in India.
- You can get the RBI UDGAM Unclaimed Deposits by utilizing the udgam.rbi.org.in Registration Link provided beneath.
Download RBI UDGAM App
All the Bank Account Holders in India can Download RBI UDGAM App from their respective Play Store & then claim the Benefits. Core mission of this programme is to provide unclaimed money to the National Banks of India. In total, there’s Rs 35,000 Crore unclaimed money in different Banks which will distribute through this portal. If you or your relative who is dead or doesn’t utilize the bank account then you should definitely download this app & check your closed accounts. If you’ve any balance then you can get the money in your Active Bank Account.
Also Catch – Full Moon December
UDGAM 2023 Bank Linked
Following 6 Banks are available on the UDGAM Portal from which you can search your account and then obtain the unclaimed funds.
- Punjab National Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd
- South Indian Bank Ltd
- DBS Bank India Ltd.
How to Claim Your Unclaimed Deposits from RBI?
- Visit to udgam.rbi.org.in and then choose the Login button.
- Login utilizing your Mobile Number or Register as a New User.
- Look for your bank account on the next page & then enter the details like Aadhar Number, PAN Number & more.
- Tap on the Submit button & then submit your form.
- Wait for the results to come up and if you’ve any account then it’ll display on the screen.
- Tap on Claim amount & then your funds will reverted in your Active Account.
- Process to Claim Unclaimed Deposits from RBI UDGAM @ udgam.rbi.org.in is completing now.
Read Also – Jagananna Amma Vodi List
Step for RBI UDGAM Application Form 2023
- You’ve to fill the RBI UDGAM Application Form 2023 @ udgam.rbi.org.in to obtain your unclaimed amount.
- Basic credentials like Name of Account Holder, Name of Bank, PAN or Voter ID or DL Number or Passport Number or Date of Birth is required to get the Bank Account.
- Tap on the Search button & then wait for the Bank Account to come up.
- Check your account & then claim the unclaimed amount.
- Retry the process to check bank accounts in other Banks available in the List.
Also Check –
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Benefit of UDGAM Portal?
UDGAM Portal allows you to claim your decades old Unclaimed Funds.
How to Complete UDGAM Registration?
You can complete the UDGAM registration using PAN Number.
How much Money is Unclaimed in India?
RBI Announced that there are total Rs 35,000 Crore of Unclaimed Money in different Banks.
What does UDGAM stand for?
UDGAM Stands for Unclaimed Deposits : Gateway to Access information.
What is the UDGAM Portal Official Website?
You can visit udgam.rbi.org.in to check the UDGAM Portal.