Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023 – Hello, readers welcome to our new blog. So, today we’ll give detail on Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023 for all of you who are residents of Karnataka. Upper all, the Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023 is a mass marriage program that the Karnataka government has begun with the goal of supporting the social strata who have economically poor families in getting married to their children.
Thus, this program’s major goal is to offered qualified duo financial help for their wedding costs & other amenities like bridal clothes, household goods & other necessities in accordance with their needs.
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023
- 1 Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023
- 2 Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka Saptapadi Marriage Scheme
- 3 Steps for Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023 Registration
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
The Karnataka government has begun a new program known the “Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023” to supports brides from economically underprivileged backgrounds. Specially, earlier, the Karnataka, CM had released posters & logos for the “Saptapadi” mass wedding ceremony. The state government is offering newlywed couples Rs 55,000 under this mass marriage program.
Especially, this program’s goals are to foster social harmony & lessen the financial burden on economically underprivileged groups or families in society or communities. So, the Karnataka government hopes that this program will make it easier for many duo to get married & starts their married lives happily.
Thus, the program’s goals are to lessen family debt & advance gender equality. Thus, candidates must apply for the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023 in temples in order to get this aid. The Saptapadi marriage scheme is available to all newly weds who will be getting married soon. By visiting the official web page and completing the online application form, interested or needy duo can sign up for the program for their marriage.
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023 Details
|Name of the Scheme
|Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
|CM BS Yediyurappa
|10 January 2020
|An economically poor Hindu couple Bride and Groom of the State
|Process of Registration
|Total number of Couples
|Near about 1000 couples
|Status of Registration
Also Read – Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana
Features of Karnataka Mass Marriage Scheme
- Government of Karnataka issues scheme to encourage weaker sections by offering monetary assistance.
- Under the scheme, the married duo will get financial assistance of Rs 55,000 from the government.
- The groom will provide a shirt, dhoti & Rs 5000 cash.
- The bride will get a saree, Rs 1,000 cash & 8 grams of gold to make Mangalyaan (Mangalsutra).
- Thus the total help will come to about 55,000 rupees.
- In view of the Covid epidemic, the government has divided the marriage ceremony into 2 slots, which were employed two time in the 1st year.
Related – URISE Portal
Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka Saptapadi Marriage Scheme
- Generally, the bride must a Karnataka resident.
- The bride must come from an economically disadvantaged family, thus, described as having a yearly income of up to Rs. 5 lacks.
- The bride must be older than 18 years old at the time of the wedding.
- In addition, the groom needs to be older than 21.
- Moreover, the marriage will only recognized if both sets of parents are present.
- Similarly, those planning a love marriage are not eligible for this program.
- So, the scheme only applies to weddings between Hindus.
Required Documents for the Government Marriage Scheme:-
- Proof of age
- Aadhar card
- Address verification
- Letter of permission
- Certificate of religion
- Caste certificate
Read Also – Oasis Scholarship
Steps for Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023 Registration
- Therefore, the Saptapadi Mass Marriage program needs eligible duo to register before participating. Like, verifying any pertinent detail relating to the registration process as explained in this section.
- Hence, each duo seeking to utilize the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana’s help funds must register 30 days prior to the wedding’s scheduled date.
- The registration procedure will happen at the temple. Thus, there’re between 90 & 100 temples that have already selected for registration by the state of Karnataka.
- In particular, you must exercise extreme caution while registering to ensure that the temple you’re registering at has allowed state approval; if not, you should not be married there.
- Upon registration, the state government will issue a list of qualified duo. Nonetheless, such a list must include the names of the newly registered duo. The selected duo will be forced to engage in a group marriage with their parents & get married in line with the group marriage plan if your name is on the list.
- Moreover, the Hindu community, this program will as well help Muslim and Christian groups. Additionally, they will marry in accordance with their individual traditions.
Related Other Posts –
Frequently Asked Questions
The Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana is what, exactly?
Generally, the state of Karnataka created the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana, a mass marriage program, to promote and assist the union of economically underprivileged groups in society.
Who is eligible to be a part of the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana scheme?
The following requirements must be satisfied in order to qualify for the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana.
The bride must be older than 18 years old at the time of the wedding.
Under this, the groom needs to be older than 21. The pair needs to live in Karnataka. The couple’s combined income should not be more than Rs. 5 lakhs annually.