ITBP Pay Slip 2023 – In this writing, we’ll talk about the ITBP Pay Slip 2023. ITPB Police force stands for Indo-Tibetan police. Nowadays ITBP is active on border defense duties from Karakoram Pass in Ladakh to Jackap La in Arunachal Pradesh. This area covers 3488km of Indo-China Border & border outpost together with 9000km in the western, central, eastern regions of the Indo-china border, extend to 18700km.
Although during natural disasters, ITBP acts such as a rescue team & relief operations all over the nation. Dear readers read this post to the end and you receive the complete detail to download the ITBP Pay Slip 2023 online with the official web page in the portal login process.
ITBP Pay Slip 2023
- 1 ITBP Pay Slip 2023
- 2 ITBP Pay Slip (Monthly Salary Grade & Pay Scale)
- 3 Login Process of ITBP Himveer Portal
- 4 Reset Forget ITBP Login password/ Recover password
- 5 New Registration at ITBP Himveer Portal
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
We all know India has great numbers of police forces every belonging to individual units. They’re work to guard, secure & the implement law. Maintaining peace as well nation. But in this post, we’ll focus on the ITBP which is a major force in Indian nation. The Indo Tibetan Border Police is among the 5 major & superior forces in this nation. These forces work under the Ministry of home affairs in the central government of India. As there’re many of ITBP employees who get their monthly salary in return for their service to the country.
Here ITBP PIS login permits them to aware of the information related to their monthly payments. ITBP Pay Slip stores all records online. the portal as well called the name Himveer portal.
ITBP Pay Slip 2023 Overview
|Article Name||ITBP Pay Slip|
|Facility Provided||By Government of India|
|Beneficiary||ITBP Soldiers & Employees of The Country|
|Purpose||To Provide ITBP Employees Their Salary & Other Details|
Read Also – AP CFMS Bill Status Online
About the Salary Slip of ITBP personnel (Month wise)
The ITBL was commenced on 24th October 1962 & holds up to date. This formation was started by the Indo-Sino war. The army forces are under the CRPF work to protect Indian peoples at the border with Tibet. They hold up a force of 89,432 & expecting to grow up more numbers.
Also Catch – KSEMP Login
By utilizing the ITBP payslip portal ( Himveer connect login ) all personnel & officers posted in ITBP can see their monthly payslip details online platform. After the log into the official web page of the Indo-Tibetan Border police forces “Himveer Portal”. Basically, a salary slip/payslip is required for receiving an income certificate & availing loan from a bank. Although all ITBP workers can download or print salary slips online for any month & year by login into the Himveer portal.
ITBP Pay Slip (Monthly Salary Grade & Pay Scale)
The ITBP police forced is paid as per the rank & units personnel holds. The year of experience as well matters in the payments. ITBP employees as well get allowances & perks every month.
Related – IOSMS V2 Payslip
The scales are decided by the ranks. Hires can’t be classified as experienced personnel. Though with years the salary alters as recruits join in
- 1 Pay band
- 2 Pay band
- 3 Pay band
- 4 Pay band
The ITBP Receive Different Permissions as Follows:
- Daily allowances
- Education allowances
- Medical allowances
- House rent allowances
- Transport allowances
- High Altitude allowances
- Dearness allowances
- Detachment allowances
- Gratuity allowances
- Admissibility, quantum, and the commutation allowances
Read Also – AIMS Railway Employee Payslip
Login Process of ITBP Himveer Portal
If you’ve already registered and acquired a password & username. So follow this method shared beneath to log in to the account page.
- Go to any browser & navigate the official web page by click here
- The homepage will show before you, just enter all the required credentials.
- Enter the PIS username & password. Username is provided during employment & written on the payslip. Key in the captcha code on the space shared then proceed.
- Tap on the login button.
- Your system will show the ITPB PIS profile on a new page.
- Then tap on the ITBP Pay Slip & fill the month and year you wanna get the slip.
- The monthly slip will be made where you’ve the choice to download and print a copy of the same.
Reset Forget ITBP Login password/ Recover password
Sometimes the customers forgets their login password but does not worry. So in the case ITBP PIS web portal, the wrong try will be fined by blocking the account. This shouldn’t happen to any person as they can simply recceive a new password. The web portal has a reset tab. Check the details beneath for either a change/update or reset.
- At first, go to the official web page ITBP PIS.
- On the homepage select the login tab & next tap on the “Forgot Password” option.
- A fresh page will appear having four columns as shown in the beneath image
- Fill in all the credentials required by the site.
- Now choose the Reset button.
- After that, the system will send an OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Fill in the OTP and makes the alters, make sure you get a strong password but set it simple to remember.
Suggested Post – AIMS Portal
New Registration at ITBP Himveer Portal
When you’ve the ITBP account the workers have to register their details 1st. They’ve to utilize the Himveer connect to fill in their credentials which will be used in the account setting.
- All the personal credentials like name etc.
- Education qualification of the customers.
- Registered valid mobile number & email address.
- The employee code number/ battalions number.
After getting the upper details the personnel can now login to the web page page for salary detail.
- Visit to the official ITBP web page page by click here.
- On the homepage select the New Registration link shared.
- A registration form will show in front of you.
- Place in the needed details as listed upper.
- Then enters the registered mobile number & email address.
- Check out the credentials and if all okay select the submit button.
Also Catch –
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check my ITBP pay slip?
Employees can check their monthly payslip of ITBP through the official website: itbpolice.nic.in using Himveer login which is ITBP personal login. Employees can also download the PDF and take the printout of the salary slip. Instruction for Himveer login is given above in this article.
Is ITBP under central government?
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) is a Central Armed Police Force functioning under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
What is the full form of ITBP?
ITBP stands for Indo-Tibetan Border Police. It is one of the seven prestigious central armed police forces of India ,it primarily serves the purpose of guarding the border of India shared by Tibet, every year on the 24th of October we observe the rising day of ITBP, It's Headquarters are in New Delhi.