AIMS Portal: In the generation of digitalization, India has appear up with a different portal which is popular as the AIMS Portal. With the utilization of this website, the digitalization of railway employees will be completed. On this page, we are providing you the important details of the aims portal which was started currently by the Indian Railway departments to digitalize the methods related to Railway employees. Also under this page, we will share a step-by-step method by which all of the railway employees may register themselves under the AIMS Online Web Portal. Also, we are sharing step by step method with the help of which you may download your payslip online.
RESS Pay Slip Railway Employee 2024
- 1 RESS Pay Slip Railway Employee 2024
- 2 How To Register At AIMS Portal?
- 3 About AIMS Mobile App
- 4 FAQs
- 4.1 How can I access my Railway Employee Pay Slip?
- 4.2 What information is included in the Railway Employee Pay Slip?
- 4.3 Can I access my Railway Employee Pay Slip on my mobile device?
- 4.4 How often is the Railway Employee Pay Slip issued?
- 4.5 What should I do if I find an error in my Railway Employee Pay Slip?
- 4.6 Is the Railway Employee Pay Slip a confidential document?
The AIMS portal was changed by the relevant departments of the government to digitalize the procedure of downloading payslips by online procedure. As we all aware of that, Nowadays nobody has got the time to go to the respective government offices to carry on various methods.
Also, we all aware of that there are certain documents that are tough to keep safe in printout thus, the railway departments of India have appear up with an online portal with the assistance of which all of the railway employees may collect their payslips and perform the many operations while sitting at their homes.
The AIMS Portal – Highlights
|Name of the Portal||AIMS Portal|
|Beneficiaries of the Scheme||Railway Employees|
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
Advanatges and Features of AIMS Portal
- Payslips and salary slips may download with the help of this portal
- All the railway employees may check their pay bands, health insurance, pension, and other advantages by this portal.
- The status of trains may check with the help of this AIMS Online portal.
- This AIMS portal is user-friendly which creates it very simple to utilize.
- With the utilization of this portal, citizens may save the time that would have been wasted in visiting. The government offices to get the details about the salaries, pensions, Health insurance, etc.
You May Also Check: PM SHRI Yojana
How To Register At AIMS Portal?
To register at the AIMS portal, you require to follow the easy steps provided below:-
- To do the registration under the aims portal, the railways employees will have to go to the official website which was started by the railway departments.
- After that, you should have to visit the homepage of the aims portal which will be shown on your PC’s screen.
- After going to the main page of the online portal, you should have to look at the left side of the web page. From there tap on the Employee Self-Service-related link.
- After tapping on the link, a new web page will open on your PC’s screen. On that page, you should have to enter some details like Email ID, and Password.
- After providing the email ID, you should have to also check your email ID.
- For the verification of the email ID, an email will be sent to your relevant Email ID which will then be checked with the link provided there.
- In case, you are a new user, then you should have to register yourself.
- You should have to tap on New Registration to register yourself in case not already.
- A new window will show on the PC’s screen.
- On the new page, you have to enter the following: Employee Number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, etc
- You should have to carefully check all of the information.
- You should have to tap on submit
- After registration process, finally with the help of the process shown above, you have to login by the portal.
You May Also Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
How To Check Railway Payslip?
To check your Railway Payslip by the AIMS portal, you require to follow the easy steps provided below:
- To verify your payslip under the aims online portal the railway employees will have to go to the official website which was started by the railway departments.
- Visit the main page of the aims portal will be shown on your PC’s screen.
- After going to the main page of the portal, you should have to look at the left side of the page. From there, you should have to click on the Employee Self-Service link.
- After tapping on the link, a new screen will open on your PC’s screen.
- Afterward, you have to Log in through your login credentials.
- Finally, after login in with the help of your credentials, you require to tap on the alternative known as pay slip.
- You may track your payslip now.
Also Check Kisan Credit Card Yojana
How To Register For AIMS SMS Alert 2024?
To subscribe to the SMS alert facilities of the aims web portal, you require to follow the easy steps provided below:
- You have to Send SMS “ START” to contact number i.e. 09821736069.
- A confirmation message will get appeared on your number.
Also Check: Rashtriya Poshan Maah
About AIMS Mobile App
You may also download the AIMS Mobile Application which is changed for the railway employees of India. The AIMS app has been initiated in the Google Play Store and you may find for the Google app modified by the relevant departments by typing name AIMS Mobile app in the Google Play Store.
Also Check KSEEB SSLC Result
How To Recover The AIMS Password?
It is very tough to note all the passwords. thus in case you have forgotten the password then there’s no requirement to panic because you may recover and reset your password simply. You just have to read some easy steps to do that as shown below:
- Visit the official website of Accounting Information and Management System (AIMS).
- On the main page, you will get a link called ‘Employee Self Service’
- Tap on this link.
- A new window will show that will ask you to key in user id and password.
- You may scroll down and tap on ‘Forgot Password’
- A new window will appear in which you should have to key in your Adhar Number (in the user id box), mobile number and date of birth
- Afterwards, you should have to click on Submit.
In case all the information are correct then new password will be sent on your activated mobile number.
Also Check Kerala DHSE Result
How can I access my Railway Employee Pay Slip?
Railway Employee Pay Slip can be accessed by logging into the Indian Railways Employee Self Service (ESS) portal using your unique login credentials.
What information is included in the Railway Employee Pay Slip?
The Railway Employee Pay Slip contains information related to an employee's basic salary, allowances, deductions, tax details, and other related information.
Can I access my Railway Employee Pay Slip on my mobile device?
Yes, you can access your Railway Employee Pay Slip on your mobile device by using the Indian Railways ESS mobile application.
How often is the Railway Employee Pay Slip issued?
The Railway Employee Pay Slip is issued every month to employees of Indian Railways.
What should I do if I find an error in my Railway Employee Pay Slip?
If you find an error in your Railway Employee Pay Slip, you should contact the concerned railway authorities or the payroll department to have it corrected.
Is the Railway Employee Pay Slip a confidential document?
Yes, the Railway Employee Pay Slip is a confidential document and should be kept confidential to protect your personal information.