How to Check Jio Number USSD Codes – Getting to know your mobile number is important when buying a recharge plan or logging into apps. While calling another person nearby gets the job done, Jio as well provides other ways to check your mobile number like utilizing a USSD code, MyJio app, sending an SMS & more.
How to Check Jio Number USSD Codes
- 1 How to Check Jio Number USSD Codes
- 2 Jio number check Utilizing USSD code
- 3 Jio number check online using MyJio app
- 4 Check Jio Number Using SMS
- 5 Jio mobile number check using customer care
- 6 Jio mobile number check by calling another number
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
The company is most popular for its reasonably cost 4G internet & voice contracts, which have enabled it to upend the Indian telecom sector. Many advantages are sharing by telecom, like unlimited voice conversations, high-speed internet access & access to the free Jio app.
Today in this writing, you’ll obtain all the detail about Jio Number USSD Codes 2023 thoroughly. For this stay tuned with the post.
How to Check Jio Number USSD Codes Details
|Article about||How to Check Jio Number USSD Codes|
|USSD code for my Jio number||Dial *1#|
|What is the USSD code?||Unstructured Supplementary Service Data|
Related Post – How to Check Call History on Vodafone Prepaid
About Jio Number USSD Codes
You can access SMS, My Jio, USSD codes for Jio numbers & much more from this web page. You may read detail about your account, check your number & more here. Even you can receive assistance via the My Jio app’s customer care area if you need to totally terminate the subscription. Your Jio number may be used to make calls, send & get text messages & more. Go to the My Jio app & log in to verify or modify your Jio number. Enjoy the game. If you are a Jio customer who’s perplexed, you can learn the answer in a few easy steps. Check here for complete detail related to Jio Number USSD Codes & My Jio App Check Online.
Suggested Post – Call Recordings On Xiaomi
Jio number check Utilizing USSD code
One of the simple method to check and know your Jio number is by entering a USSD code. Here’s how it works.
- Open the ‘Phone’ or ‘dialer’ app on your phone. Or find for it in the app drawer on Android or in the app library on iOS
- Once opened, dial *1# for SIM1 or *2# for SIM2
- After a duo of seconds, you will either get a popup or an SMS
- The 1st line itself of the got popup or SMS contains your Jio mobile number
Alternatively, you can as well dial & call 1299 to check your Jio number.
Also Read – Jio Call History Download Online
Jio number check online using MyJio app
The MyJio app is the hub for everything about Jio & its services like making mobile & broadband recharge, watching movies through JioCinema & getting to know your Jio mobile number which is visible in the app’s menu. But, if you just got a new number, here is how you can check it online utilizing the MyJio app:
- Easily download the MyJio app on Android and iOS through Play Store & App Store respectively.
- Once installed, open the app
- Tap on ‘Sign in with SIM’
- Your Jio number will be visible at the top of the screen
Check Jio Number Using SMS
Besides dialing a code, one can as well send an SMS to check & recall their mobile number. This way will as well give your Jio plan’s details like remaining internet data, unused SMS quota & plan validity.
- Open the ‘Messages’ app on your phone
- Begin a new chat/conversation
- Cast an SMS to 199
- Type ‘MYPLAN’ in the chatbox & click send
- You will get an SMS with your Jio phone number together with plan details
Jio mobile number check using customer care
Calling Jio customer care is as well an alternative offline way to check your mobile number.
- Open your phone or call app
- Call Jio customer care by dialing 198
- When the call connects, you will get the details of your data plan
- Next, it will prompt you to choose a language. Choose the one you’re comfortable with.
- Now choose the concerning number to connect the call with a customer care executive
- Once connected, you can ask them about your Jio mobile number
- Ensure to have a pen & paper close by to quickly note down the number
Also Catch – iOS 17 Features
Jio mobile number check by calling another number
You can easily know your Jio number by calling on someone else’s mobile phone like a nearby friend or relative. When done, ask them for the number & note it down somewhere like in a notes app on your phone or add it into your phone’s contacts app by saving it as ‘self’ so as to not misplace it in the future.
To sum it up, you can check your Jio number by dialing a USSD code *1# or 1299, sending an SMS to 199, checking it online through the MyJio app or simply calling a friend & noting it down for later use.
Also Catch –
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check MyJio data balance by SMS 2023?
The easiest way to check Jio data balance check is to dial *333*1#. This will generate a message on your screen reflecting the data balance on your Jio number. The user can also send “MBAL” to number 55333 via SMS to receive the data balance information in a text message
Can we see SMS in MyJio app?
You can view the Call & SMS details in the Usage tab of MyJio app. Or you can simply view it in your mobile call log & messages. Hope it helps.
How do I check MyJio data or balance?
Your Internet plan, data quota and balance can be viewed by accessing MyJio App. Open MyJio App to view your Active plan, validity and Data balance on the landing page. Click on 'View details' in My Account to view Current & upcoming plans along with Benefits, balance and validity.