CM Window Haryana – Since December 25, 2014, all districts & departments in Haryana have adopted the key programme known as CM Window, injustice redress and monitoring system. People get an SMS on their mobile phone with the complaint registration number after submitting these objections through the CM Window Counter Online.
At order to get objections from the general public, Manohar Lal Khattar’s administration has introduced CM windows in all district & sub-divisional offices’ e-direction centres.
CM Window Haryana
- 1 CM Window Haryana
- 2 What is CM window Haryana?
- 3 How to register a complaint online for the CM window in Haryana?
- 4 How to track CM Window Complaint Online?
- 5 Use CM Window Haryana Mobile App to check the complaint status
- 6 Final Word
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
Additionally, it assist the government identify common issues faced by residents of the state. This post will show you how to track the status of your complaint, register your complaint, fill out the application. If you’re a resident of Haryana & have a complaint or injustice related to any government department or service, you can register it through the CM Window Haryana Complaint Register.
This online portal permits peoples to file complaints and track their CM Window Haryana Complaint Register until resolution. The portal is user-friendly and can be accessed from any device with an internet connection. To file an objection, you’ll need to give your personal credentials and details about the problem you’re facing CM Window Haryana Complaint Register. Once submitted, your objection will be forwarded to the anxious department for resolution. The CM Window Haryana Complaint Register is a helpful tool for peoples to voice their worry and hold government authorities accountable for their actions.
CM Window Haryana Highlights
|Article For||CM Window Haryana|
|Launched By||Haryana Chief Minister, Sh. Manohar Lal Khattar|
Read More – Elabharthi Bihar Check Payment Status
What is CM window Haryana?
This system was launched on 25th December 2014 on the event of Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari’s birthday who was the former Indian Prime Minister. People can submit objections at CM Window on their Subdivision level too. The Complaint redress system is fully transparent & issue-free.
Basically, this is a great initiative to make the state corruption-free and we have seen a great result from this system in recent years.
Have A Glance Here – Karnataka Rajiv Gandhi Housing
How to register a complaint online for the CM window in Haryana?
The CM Window Complaint in Haryana can not be registered online. You can utilize the official web page to track the status of your existing objection but you can not register the new objection only.
- At CM WINDOW counter in Deputy Commissioner’s Office (DC Office), Sub Divisional Office (SDM Office)
- Chief Minister’s Residence, Office of the Chief Minister or Ministers, Haryana Secretariat, Sector-1, Chandigarh.
Have A Look Here – Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana
How to track CM Window Complaint Online?
There’re many online ways to track your CM Window Haryana complaint. You can either utilize the official CM Grievances IT Cell, Haryana web portal or utilize the dedicated CM Window Application on your mobile phone. The CM Window Mobile App is available for both Android Phones & Apple iPhones.
- At first, go to the official web page cmharyanacell.nic.in
- Tap the “Track Grievance” link from the top section of the website.
- Then, add your registration number of the objection in the shared field.
- Now, give your mobile number.
- Finally, fill in the security code of 5 digits and tap the “Submit” button to check the status of the Haryana CM Window complaint.
Related Post – Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
Use CM Window Haryana Mobile App to check the complaint status
- Open the Google Playstore on your mobile.
- Find “CM Window Haryana” in it.
- Open the Android Application link and tap the “Install” button.
- Once the CM Window App has installed on your phone then open the app.
- Fill in your objection registration number in the application to see the current status of your injustice.
We hope that you all like this post. So, Subscribe our news channel and stay connected with us. If you have any query, then drop it through comment section. We will fit it as soon as possible. Thank You! Have a nice day.
Related Other Posts –
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the response time for CM window?
The CM Window which is presently functional at 110 places in the State including every Sub Division for the disposal of grievances pertaining to different departments has a resolution period of just 30 days.
What is CM window in Haryana?
CM Window is the public grievance portal for registering the grievance by any citizen of Haryana.
How do I contact CM helpline Haryana?
Dial 181 (toll-free number) to contact CM Helpline.