Canada Public Holidays 2023-24 – The current year is about to end & there are many occasion in Canada which are celebrating by the entire nation and this day is considering a public holiday. There’re many Public Holidays in Canada for the year 2023 like Remembrance Day, Civic Day, Canada Day and others. So, we decided to come up with complete detail about the Canada Public Holidays 2023-2024 like Days, Importance of Days & complete month wise calendar.
You should know that the following public holiday in Canada is Remembrance Day which will observe on 11th November 2023. All the people in Canada from all the States will participate in it and close their works & offices during this day. Only essential services are permitting during this day and they’re as well entitled to work off in the following days. We’ve introduced Separate tables beneath for following Canada Stat Holidays 2023 & 2024 Canada Statutory Holidays which will be very helpful for you.
Canada Public Holidays 2023-24
- 1 Canada Public Holidays 2023-24
- 2 Stat Holidays Pay Rules 2023-2024
- 3 Canada Statutory Holidays 2024
- 4 How to Check Canada Public Holidays 2023-2024?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
As we all know, the Canadian Government announces Statutory Holidays in all the States & all the Workers get off on that day. In addition, employers as well pay the vacation pay during this holiday. So, we decided to come up with Canada Public Holidays 2023-24 utilizing which you can make your plans properly. There’re certain rules for the employer about the employees which all the employers have to follow. It’s to inform you that following Canada Stat Holidays 2023 are available here & the nearest stat holiday in Canada is 11th November which will mark as Remembrance Day.
For your easy reference, we’ve complete the table beneath in which 2024 Canada Statutory Holidays are outlined. In addition, there’re certain service centre offs on different days which are specific for certain categories of work. You can as well check Stat Holidays Pay Rules 2023-24 utilizing which you can evaluate the pay that you’ll get during Public Holiday. We’ve done the complete research & then introduced the Labour Rules for Stat Holidays 2024 which will be helpful to all the employees in Canada.
Canada Public Holidays 2023-24 Details
|Article Caption||Canada Public Holidays|
|In French||Jours fériés au Canada|
|Observed by||All Canadians|
|Applicable in||All States|
|Type of Celebrations||Vacations, Dining Out & more|
|Statutory Holidays in Canada 2023||Available Below|
|Canada Public Holidays 2024||Check Here|
|Type of Article||Trending|
|Canada Government Website||canada.ca|
Suggesting Post – Ayodhya Ram Mandir Opening Date
Upcoming Canada Stat Holidays 2023
- There’re many Upcoming Canada Stat Holidays 2023 which you can find in the table beneath.
- These days include Remembrance Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day & others and their dates are outlined here.
- You should know that various celebrations are done in different states like Alberta, Ontario, Manitoba & others.
- All the Offices and non important works are closing on the public holidays except for a few necessary categories.
- Check these important dates & holidays in the table beneath.
|Upcoming Stat Holidays in Canada||Date|
|Thanksgiving Day||October 9th, 2023 (Monday)|
|Remembrance Day||November 11th, 2023 (Saturday)|
|Christmas Day||December 25th, 2023 (Monday)|
|Boxing Day||December 26th, 2023 (Tuesday)|
Stat Holidays Pay Rules 2023-2024
- There’re many Stat Holidays Pay Rules 2023-24 which we’ve introduced beneath for your reference.
- All the workers will get a day off during the Public Holidays & there’re specific pay rules for those who are functioning during the Holiday.
- Those who are functioning on the Public Holidays will get 1.5 times the regular wage on this day.
- In addition, separate holidays will be provided to you on different dates if you work during a public holiday.
- Employers will complete the payment method on their own and extra wage will add in the pay cheque.
Also Catch – Social Media Girls Forum Website Working
Canada Statutory Holidays 2024
- Many people are exciting to know about the Canada Statutory Holidays 2024.
- So, we decided to create the table beneath utilizing which you can receive to know about the name of the public holiday, date & day.
- There’re 4 Public Holidays which are pending for the year 2023 and there’re many holidays in the year 2024.
- You should make the feast on a public holiday & enjoy the day with your family & friends.
- Check the Canada Public Holidays 2024 in the table beneath and then make your plans properly.
|Canada Statutory Holidays 2024||Date|
|New Year’s Day||January 1st, 2024 (Monday)|
|Good Friday||March 29th, 2024 (Friday)|
|Easter Monday||April 1st, 2024 (Monday)|
|Victoria Monday||May 20th, 2024 (Monday)|
|Canada Day||July 1st, 2024 (Monday)|
|Civic Holiday||August 5th, 2024 (Monday)|
|Labour Day||September 2nd, 2024 (Monday)|
|National Day for Truth & Reconciliation||September 30th, 2024 (Monday)|
|Thanksgiving Day||October 14th, 2024 (Monday)|
|Remembrance Day||November 11th, 2024 (Monday)|
|Christmas Day||December 25th, 2024 (Wednesday)|
|Boxing Day||December 26th, 2024 (Thursday)|
How to Check Canada Public Holidays 2023-2024?
You can Check Canada Public Holidays 2023-2024 utilizing the instructions beneath.
- Open Canada Government Portal @ canada.ca.
- Wait for the homepage & then search for Statutory Holidays 2023 or 2024.
- Now, you can see the Link to check Canada Public Holidays.
- Here you can see the List of Public Holidays in Canada.
- Save the Calendar or add the public holidays in your calendar to make a plan.
Also Check –
Frequently Asked Questions
How many Public Holidays are there in Canada?
There are 12 Public Holidays in Canada during 2024.
How to Check Canada Public Holidays 2024?
Visit canada.ca to check Canada Statutory Holidays 2024.
When is the Upcoming Stat Holiday in Canada 2023?
Upcoming Canada Stat Holiday 2023 is Remembrance Day and it will be celebrated on 11th November 2023.
How many statutory holidays does Canada have a year?
These are days when most workers, public or private, are entitled to a paid day off. There are 5 nationwide statutory holidays: New Year's Day, Good Friday, Canada Day, Labour Day, Christmas Day, and many other provincial statutory holidays. Federal employees get 6 additional holidays.