Assam Ration Card List 2023 – As we all know, both the central and state government have run many beneficial schemes for the citizens. If you’re a people of India then it’s important to have a ration card because a ration card is a very important document For economically weak & poor families. As per sources, the Government of Assam launched a portal for Ration Card Listing activities. All the activities on his portal are done by the Ministry of Food and Supplies.
The main purpose of the ration card list by the Government of Assam is to provide subsidized goods. Which will be provided to the poor families of Assam state. for more information related to the Assam Ration Card list, you need to read this article till the end.
Assam Ration Card List 2023
- 1 Assam Ration Card List 2023
- 2 Eligibility for the Assam Ration Card List
- 3 Required Documents to Apply for Ration Card List
- 4 Step to Apply for Assam Ration Card 2023
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
According to the latest news and reports, The Food Supply Department, Assam has launched Assam Ration Card List. With the help of the Ration Card list citizens of the state make sure that their name exists or not in the new ration card. As per sources, the authority department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Assam is going to publish the ration card list on its official website as soon as possible. Under this ration card, the ration is shared every month to the financially weak & poor peoples by the government.
The name in the Assam Ration Card List will be of those citizens who have applied for this scheme. If your name is there on the ration card list then you will get the ration card from the government. This facility benefit is available to the citizens of both rural and urban areas by the government of Assam. If you want to check your name in the Assam Ration Card List, you will not have to round any government office, because it will be available online mode on the official website.
Through Ration Cards needy individuals avail of subsidized food items at a low price which helps them to live their daily lives. Only those residents are able to check their names on the Ration Card list who has to apply for the same and didn’t have a Ration card before this.
Assam government has made different ration cards for different citizens. If you have not applied for the Assam ration card list yet, then you can apply online on the official website https://fcsca.assam.gov.in/ in this article, we have shared all the details related to Assam Ration card list including its objectives, advantages, Eligibility criteria, how to check Ration card list & many more details are provided in the below-listed writing.
Assam Ration Card List 2023 Details
|Name of the Article||Assam Ration Card List 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Assam State|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state|
|Objective||To distribute ration card|
|Mode of applying||Online|
Read Also – Prochesta Scheme 2023
The benefit of the Assam Ration Card List
The main purpose of the Assam Ration Card by the government of Karnataka is to provide food items to all poor citizens. If you’ve a BPL ration card, you can simply subsidize food items in any government ration without any financial issues. There’re many benefits of a ration card. the state government made different ration cards for different citizens. The benefit of the Assam Ration Card will be available to all those citizens who belong to financially weak and poor families. Through this, no citizens will have to be hungry.
Read Also – Samarth Yojana 2023
Eligibility for the Assam Ration Card List
- Citizens must be permanent citizens of Assam state to take advantage of the Assam Ration Card.
- Candidate can apply for a new ration card only if his old ration card is lost or stolen.
- Applicant should not already have any ration card.
- Newly married can as well apply for a ration card.
- Ladies of the family can also apply for a Ration card.
Read Also – Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2023,
Required Documents to Apply for Ration Card List
- Copy of residential proof
- Identity proof (voter ID, Pan card, Driving license)
- Aadhar card
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo
- Email address or mobile number
- Self–declaration and Certificate issued from the Ward Councilor/ Pradhan
Read Also – Anubandham Portal 2023
Step to Apply for Assam Ration Card 2023
- If you are going to apply for the Ration Card then firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Assam i.e., https://ahara.kar.nic.in/
- The homepage of the official web page is available on the display screen.
- Now, you have to select e-services from the menu bar.
- After this, you have to choose a New ration card under the e-ration card.
- Then, select the preferred language and click on New Ration Card request.
- Now, choose the type of ration card then, input your Aadhar Number & tap on the next option.
- On successful verification authentication with OTP or fingerprint verification.
- After choosing OTP, an SMS will sent to the registered mobile number by the concerned department.
- Now, you’ve to input the OTP and tap on the Go button.
- After this successful verification and Aadhar details will be displayed on the display screen.
- Now, you have to click on the Add button so that the application is accepted and an application number is generated.
- Check all the above procedures and click on the submit button.
- In this way, you can apply for the Assam ration card directly from its authorized official website.
Also Check –
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I check my family ration card online in Assam?
State Food Department Website https://fcsca.assam.gov.in. State PDS Transparency Portal http://www.fcs.assam.gov.in. Ration Card Management System https://rcms.assam.gov.in/
How to apply ration card in Assam 2023?
You can Apply Online Assam Ration Card 2023 @ fcsca.assam.gov.in and then start getting Ration from nearest stores. If you want to check your name then you can go to fcsca.assam.gov.in Village Wise Ration Card List 2023.
What is BPL card in Assam?
A1: A BPL (Below Poverty Line) card in Assam is a government-issued document that certifies the eligibility of individuals or households to avail of various social welfare schemes and subsidies. It is designed to assist economically vulnerable families in accessing essential resources and benefits
What is the income limit for BPL in Assam?
As per a methodology approved by the Union Cabinet, the income limit was Rs 27,000 per annum for households to qualify as beneficiaries under BPL.