If you are looking for a new vacancy then we are here to provide you with all the information regarding the same. Whereas, the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has announced its Junior Assistant (JA) Recruitment for the year 2023. Aspiring candidates looking to secure a government job in Rajasthan can take advantage of this opportunity. The RSMSSB’s official website published the recruitment announcement for Junior Accountant 2023. The RSMSSB JA recruitment announcement states that there are 5190 openings for JA positions. Visitors can visit the RSMSSB official website for detailed information on JA Recruitment 2023.
RSMSSB JA Recruitment 2023
- 1 RSMSSB JA Recruitment 2023
- 2 Junior Accountant RSMSSB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
According to the latest sources and information, The Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board has decided to recruit candidates for the Junior Accountant position. The announcement for the RSMSSB JA Recruitment was released on June 20, 2023. By accessing the official website of SSO Rajasthan and the Rajasthan staff selection board, applicants can access recruitment information for Junior Accountant 2023. This is one of the good opportunities for all those candidates who want to be part of RSMSSB Junior Accountant. All interested candidates can apply for this recruitment opportunity by visiting its official website.
This article provides comprehensive information about the RSMSSB JA Recruitment 2023, including the online application process, important dates, examination fees, and step-by-step guidance for a successful application. Keep reading this article till the end.
Overview Of RSMSSB JA Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Post name||RSMSSB Junior Accountant 2023|
|Release date of Notification||20 June 2023|
|Release date of Application||27th June 2023 to 26th July 2023|
|Exam date||17th September 2023|
|Selection Process||Mains written exam
Rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Junior Accountant Exam Date 2023
The test is planned for September 17 according to the RSMSSB JA 2023 official recruitment notification. Keep a watch on the changes released by RSMSSB on its official website, though, for more recent information and specifics surroundings the exam date for RSMSSB JA 2023. The RSMSSB will give more details about the exam schedule and locations when it is appropriate.
Also Check RSMSSB JEN Result
Junior Accountant RSMSSB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The RSMSSB’s official recruiting announcement for the JA class of 2023 includes the application procedure. Candidates must first carefully read the official Junior Accountant Recruitment notice. Following that, candidates can apply for this important Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 by going to the websites of the Rajasthan SSO or the RSMSSB. Keep reading this article till the end.
Also Check RSMSSB Forest Guard Result
Important Date of RSMSSB Junior Accountant 2023
RSMSSB Junior Accountant Notification and important dates have both been made public. The Rajasthan Junior Accountant exam is scheduled for September 17, 2023, and the online application period will remain through July 26, 2023. All the crucial dates for the Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 are listed below.
|Release date of RSMSSB Junior Accountant Notification||20th June 2023|
|Starting date of Online registration||27th June 2023|
|Last date of Online Registration||26th July 2023|
|Last date to fee payment||26th July 2023|
|RSMSSB JA Exam Date 2023||17th September 2023|
Also Check REET Application Form
- Educational Qualifications: Applicants should have passed their Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) from a recognized board in India.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be between 18 and 40 years. Age relaxation rules apply to candidates from reserved categories as per government norms.
- Domicile Requirement: Only candidates who are residents of Rajasthan are eligible to apply.
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) / Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under the National / State Council of Vocational Training Scheme.
Also Check RSMSSB CET Notification
Steps to Apply For RSMSSB Junior Accountant 2023
- Start the process, by visiting the official website of the Rajasthan Subordination Ministerial Services Selection Board i.e., https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Hereafter, the homepage of the official website is available on the display screen of your device.
- On the homepage, you have to click on Apply Online. You will be redirected to a new page with the online application portal.
- After this, you have to click on Registration for RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023.
- Click on the login button and use your login credentials which were generated at the time of registration.
- Now, candidates have to fill out their personal details, communication details, and academic details.
- Fill in your personal details, communication details, and academic details.
- Upload the required documents in the proper format.
- Pay the required application fee after the verification.
- Finally, you are able to download the RSMSSB Junior Accountant 2023 application form and take a printout of the application form for future use.
Also Check REET Mains Result
Rajasthan Junior Accountant 2023 Application Fee
|Gen / OBC / EBC (CL)||Rs. 600/-|
|SC / ST / OC / EBC (NCL) / PWD||Rs 400/-|
The RSMSSB JA Recruitment 2023 offers a golden opportunity for candidates to secure a government job in Rajasthan. By following the application process outlined in this article and staying updated on important dates, aspiring applicants can increase their chances of success. Don’t forget to bookmark this page for future reference and share it with others who may find it valuable. Good luck to all the candidates applying for the RSMSSB JA Recruitment 2023.
Also Check RSMSSB Forest Guard Answer Key
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to access the information related to RSMSSB JA Recruitment 2023. Then, you must have to read the above-mentioned article.
What is the passing marks in RSMSSB?
You need to score 45% (70 or above marks) to qualify the exam for further selection.
What is the salary of RSMSSB?
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board will give the candidate a salary of Rs. 18,500/- during the probationary training term, and after the probation period is over, the candidate will earn a salary of Rs. 26,300 at the pay level 8.
What is the minimum qualification for RSMSSB?
10+2 from the Rajasthan Secondary Board in Ajmer, CBSE, or other equivalent examination passed by the government. In addition to having sufficient Hindi Language skills, candidates should be familiar with Rajasthani Culture.