RBI Assistant Notification 2024 – If you’re interested regarding doing a job in the banking zone then this portal is best for you. Recently, the Officials of the Reserve Bank Of India declared the recruitment notification for the empty posts of AO. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply by the official portal of the Reserve Bank of India i.e., www.rbi.org.in.
This is a good chance for all those job seekers preparing for the banking fields. Aspirants can fill out their application online mode. To know more detail, you should way in the full page.
RBI Assistant Notification 2024
- 1 RBI Assistant Notification 2024
- 2 RBI Assistant 2024 Eligibility
- 3 RBI Assistant 2024 Selection Process
- 4 RBI Assistant 2024 Application Fee
- 5 RBI Assistant Vacancy 2024 Details
- 6 Exam Pattern Of RBI Assistant 2024
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
As per the newly sources & details, the officials of the RBI is ready to held the examination at different exam centers to find eligible aspirants for the empty post of Assistant officer. There’re a total of 926 empty posts are available for this recruitment opportunity. All those aspirants who are preparing for the banking zone are now able to apply for this recruitment opportunity by visiting its authorized official web page. it is compulsory for all the aspirants to have a domicile of a people of India.
Aspirants that meet the requirements may submit their applications earlier to the deadline. All the applicants should prepare themselves with good supposition and rough ideas from last year papers. We’re going to answer many questions about RBI Recruitment like, its table, beginning & last date of online application, selection procedure, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam curriculum.
RBI Assistant Notification 2024 Overview
|Name of the Article||RBI Assistant Notification 2024|
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Number of Vacancies||950|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Officer|
|Release Date of Notification||Release soon|
|Availability Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Job Location||All over India|
Related – Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2024
RBI Assistant 2024 Eligibility
Nationality: An applicant is required to be (a) a people of India or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Also Check – NHM Haryana Recruitment Apply Online 2024
Age relaxation is shared to applicants belonging to the reserved category. The age relaxations allowed by the Government of India is listed in the table below –
|SC/ST||5 Years i.e. up to 33 years|
|OBC||3 Years i.e. up to 31 years|
|PwD||10 Years for Gen
13 years for OBC
15 years for SC/ST
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.|
Also Check – Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2024
An applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 50% (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD aspirants) and upper in any discipline to be eligible for the RBI Assistant 2024 Exam. He/She must hold knowledge of computers also as have proficiency in the official language of the worried state of Union Territory.
RBI Assistant 2024 Selection Process
RBI Assistant 2024 exam is planning to be acted in 3 phases [Prelims + Mains + Language Proficiency Test (LPT)]. The preliminary examination has 3 sections: Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability & English Language.
1. The mains exam has 5 different sections: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Computer Knowledge & General Awareness.
2. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for the incorrect answers attempted by the applicant. No marks will be deducted if the question is left unanswered or blank.
3. Check the RBI Assistant exam pattern for Prelims and Mains as introduced in the last year Notification.
Also Check – Mizoram Police Recruitment 2024
RBI Assistant 2024 Application Fee
Aspirant are required to pay Rs. 450 (for General & OBC applicant) or Rs. 50 as their Application Fee for RBI Assistant 2024 Exam. He/She can pay the application fee online utilizing net banking or by any credit/debit card.
|Category||Amount / Fee|
|For OBC/General applicants||Rs. 450/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD/EXS applicants||Rs. 50/-|
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2024 Details
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2024 will be declared together with RBI Assistant Notification 2024. Previous year, RBI has filled 950 Assistant posts by RBI Assistant Recruitment 2024. The category-wise & state-wise vacancy contribution of previous year has been updated beneath.
Also Check – Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2024
|Kanpur & Lucknow||28||01||36||53||13||131|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||07||01||13||28||05||54|
Exam Pattern Of RBI Assistant 2024
For Prelims Exam
Also Check – NHM Telangana Recruitment 2024
For Mains Exam
How To Apply For RBI Recruitment 2024?
- At first, you’ve to go to the official portal of the RBI i.e., rbi.org.in.
- Then, the home page of the official portal is available on the display of your device.
- After that, you’ve to tap on the option of RBI AO Vacancy Notification.
- Check out the eligibility criteria for this recruitment, then fulfill the registration form.
- After this, you’ve to mention all the required details inside the registration form like the name of the applicant, roll number & date of birth, etc.
- Check all the introduced information and tap on the submit button.
- After that, the application fee option will show, you have to pay the prescribed application fee as per your category.
- In this way, you are able to apply for RBI Recruitment directly from its official web page.
Also Check –
Frequently Asked Questions
Will there be an RBI exam in 2024?
On April 2024, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is anticipated to publish the RBI Grade B notification 2024 PDF for the Grade B officer Exam in order to select qualified applicants.
Will there be RBI Assistant recruitment in 2024?
The Reserve Bank of India will publish the Preliminary and Mai exam dates for the RBI Assistant Exam on its official website. www.rbi.org.in. The RBI Assistant 2024 exam will be administered in a number of shifts at various sites around India.
What is the age of RBI Assistant 2024?
A candidate must fall in the age group of 20 to 28 years to be eligible to apply for RBI Assistant 2024 exam.
Can I clear the RBI exam without coaching?
You must adopt a systematic strategy, analyses previous year’s questions, set short and long term goals for your RBI preparation, prepare study notes, read quality books both offline and online, and watch quality YouTube videos.