PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2024 www.pmuy.gov.in PM Ujjwala Yojana Beneficiary List State Wise: Today, we are going to discuss with you about Ujjwala Yojana Which is launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi with the aim of providing free LPG Gas Cylinders to poor families. As per sources, this scheme is beneficial for women who belong to the economically poor section of society. To take advantage of this scheme you must have to belongs to the Below Poverty Line and it is mandatory to fill out the application form for this scheme.
Applicants can easily check their names in the list through online mode. Still, now, those women who haven’t made use of LPG Gas Cylinders due to lack of money are now able to take Gas Cylinders through Ujjwala Scheme. If you belong to the BPL category and still have not applied for this scheme then we are advised to inform you to take the advantage of this scheme by applying for the application form from the official website as soon as possible. For more information related to this scheme, you have to read this article till the end.
PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2024
- 1 PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2024
- 2 PMUY 2024 Apply online
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
According to the latest news and reports, The scheme has been administered by the Ministry of Petroleum and Gas. In this scheme, the government will provide the filled cylinders to the citizens free of cost. As per sources, the Prime Minister of India has re-launched in the name of 2.0 to benefit all BPL Cardholders and economically weaker sections of society and backward areas. In this scheme, applicants can easily check their names on the list through online mode. To avail, of the benefits of this scheme, it is most important to apply for the application form of this scheme. It is mandatory for all applicants to be residents of India. As per sources, all the women of BPL families in the country can apply for this scheme. In this session, around 1 crore gas connection has given by the government under this scheme. If you want to know more about this scheme, you must read this article until you reach the bottom.
PM Ujjwala Scheme List 2024 Overview
|Name of the Scheme
|Prime Minister Ujjwala Scheme
|Prime Minister Narendra Modi
|Name of the Department
|Ministry of Petroleum Gas
|Women of Poor Family
|To provide LPG Gas Cylinders
|Availability Mode of the application form
Benefits of PM Ujjwala Yojana New List 2024
- This scheme provides LPG assistance to poor women in rural and urban areas in the country.
- There is no need to visit any government department to apply for this scheme applicants can easily apply for this scheme via online mode by sitting at home.
- Through this scheme, those applicants who get the amount received in their bank accounts are able to take Gas Cylinders from that amount.
- Only those citizens who can avail of the benefits of this scheme who belongs to the permanent resident of India.
Also Check: AP Adarana 2 Scheme
- The applying woman must be at least 18 years of age or above.
- Only those applicants eligible to apply for this scheme who belong to the Below Poverty Line and economically weaker section of society.
- Only Indian citizens can apply for this scheme.
- Must be a woman applying in the Ujjwala scheme.
Also Check: Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration
Required Documents to Apply Online PM Ujjwala Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- BPL Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Account
- Income Certificate etc.
Also Check: Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card
PMUY 2024 Apply online
Due to the pandemic of Covid 19, poor candidates will get the advantage of free cylinders so that citizens of poor families would not face any kind of problem due to the lockdown and lack of Income. Here, in this article, we have mentioned depth information related to Ujjwala Scheme including, Highlights of Ujjwala Scheme, Procedure to apply for an application form, the Required Documents to apply for the Ujjwala Scheme, and many details are given in this article. So, you must have to read this article till the end.
The process to see PM Ujjwala Yojana New List PDF
- Start the process, by visiting the official website of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana i.e., https://pmuy.gov.in/
- Hereafter, the home page of the official website is available on the display screen of your device.
- On the home page, you have to select your state, district, and tehsil.
- After entering all the information press the submit button.
- The new page will appear on the front screen of your device.
- On this page, you can see the new beneficiary list of the desired village. You can search for your name in the list.
- If your name will be included in this list then you will also be provided the benefit of the PM Ujjwala Yojana.
- In this way, you are able to check the PM Ujjwala new list directly from the official website.
Also Check: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi List
How to Apply for the PM Ujjwala Yojana?
- First of all, visit the official website of the PM Ujjwala Scheme i.e., https://pmuy.gov.in/
- The home page will appear on the display screen of your device.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Download form option after that some form will appear in front of you.
- Now, you have to click on the option of PM Ujjwala Yojana form, after which the application form will appear in front of you.
- After that, you can take this application form from the concerned official by visiting your nearest LPG Center.
- Now, you have to download the PDF of this application form and take a printout of it. After which, you have to fill out the application form by entering your required credentials and attach the necessary documents with the application form.
- After the completion of your form is completed you have to submit this form to the nearest LPG center. Finally, a Gas connection will be provided to you through the concerned officer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the purpose of PM Ujjwala Yojana?
The purpose of PM Ujjwala Yojana is to provide LPG Cylinder connection to human beings who belongs to Backward areas and economically weaker section of the country.
What are the required documents to apply for PM Ujjwala Yojana?
Applicant must have some necessary documents while applying for PM Ujjwala Yojana such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Bank Details, BPL Card, Ration Card, & Passport size photograph.