NHM Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2024 – As per our most recent source, the UP NRHM Recruitment 2024 will be started to fill various vacancies district-wise. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh can avail of this opportunity and apply online; The official website where you can apply for UP NRHM Recruitment 2024 is http://upnrhm.gov.in. National Health Mission, Government of Uttar Pradesh has announced the UP NHM Notification 2024 for the vacancies of IT Consultant, Staff Nurse, ANM & Other Posts in Uttar Pradesh, which is important for all the government job aspirants who are preparing for Uttar Pradesh Govt. provides an excellent opportunity for Jobs.
NHM Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2024
- 1 NHM Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2024
- 2 Eligibility Criteria For UP NHM Recruitment 2024
- 3 Required Documents
- 4 Steps to Apply UP NHM Online Application Form 2024
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
It is also in charge of recruiting people by posting several recruitment notices on its official websites. Recently, NHM, UP released a recruitment notice to hire eligible people for government posts in the state of Uttar Pradesh. At present, CHO, ANM, Staff Nurse, GNM, Lab Technician & Other posts are available in all divisions and many departments of UP state. All interested candidates must now regularly revisit this page. This website will be updated on a daily basis as soon as we will receive any recruitment notification details from Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission. All current job openings are listed here. So, read the page completely and make sure that you do not miss anything.
The Government of India launched the National Health Mission (NHM) in 2005, which merges the National Rural Health Mission and the National Urban Health Mission. It was extended once again in March 2018, this time till March 2020. It is controlled by national-level monitors appointed by the Government of India and headed by a Mission Director. The two programs are the Rural Health Mission (NRHM) and the recently established National Urban Health Mission (NUHM). The age limit is between 21 years to 40 years for National Health Mission Recruitment. However, applicants from reserved categories like Other Backward Classes (OBC), Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are given an age relaxation of a few years.
NHM Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Exam Conducting Body
|National Health Mission (NHM) Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP)
|NHM Uttar Pradesh Recruitment
|JNU Recruitment Apply Online Start
|29 January 2024
|Last Date to Apply Online
|7th Feb 2024
Read Also – NHM Uttar Pradesh Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh NHM Notification 2024
Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission (UP NHM) has uploaded an official notification and invited an online registration form for Uttar Pradesh NHM Recruitment 2024. Applicants can check the official UP NHM Recruitment Notification 2024 on the official UP NHM webpage. You will get all the necessary details and additional information regarding the Recruitment of Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM), Lab Technician, Allopathic Pharmacist and Staff Nurse Posts. It includes eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, some instructions related to online registration and many more.
National Health Mission (NHM) Uttar Pradesh has published the NHP UP Recruitment 2024 notification on the official web page upnrhm.gov.in. Under the recruitment drive, a complete of 5582 Specialist vacancies are to fill by the officials. Online applications are inviting from eligible aspirants and the online application window will remain open till 7 Feb 2024. No application will accept after the deadline. Read this writing for more updates about NHM UP Recruitment 2024.
Related – Uttar Pradesh Aanganwadi Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria For UP NHM Recruitment 2024
Candidates must have completed a B.Sc. (Nursing) with an integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) OR Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course with integrated CCHN from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
- The minimum age limit for UP NHM Recruitment 2024 is 21 years.
- While the maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided according to the official notification so check the notification.
- No application fee is required to apply for UP NHM Recruitment 2024.
Read Also – NVS Recruitment
- The aspirants should have a scanned colored passport-size photograph on a light background & should not over 3 months old. Its size should not over 100kb and should in jpeg/jpg format.
- They should as well possess scanned signatures through a black ball or ink pen on white paper. It should be in jpeg/jpg format and size of not over 100 kb.
Important Dates for UP NRHM Recruitment 2024
|Starting Date of Online Applications
|29 January 2024
|Ending Date of Online Applications
|7th Feb 2024
|Tentative Exam Date
Steps to Apply UP NHM Online Application Form 2024
- The candidate has to visit the official website http://upnrhm.gov.in then a new screen will open with various links.
- Download the UP NHM Recruitment Notification PDF, and Read the Full Vacancy Details.
- If you’re sure that you’ve complete eligibility then can take part in the recruitment
- Click on the Online Application Form.
- After this new screen will open
- Enter your complete credentials in the application form and upload the scanned documents.
- Re-check your filled application form before submitting the final submit button.
- The candidates should pay the prescribed fee through any one of the 4 modes of online payment.
- Separate instructions have to follow for every mode of payment.
- The ID number has to refer in the PDF application form for later use.
Related Posts –
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is the website of UP NHM 2024?
The official website of UP NHM is www.upnrhm.gov.in.
What is the final cut off for up NHM 2024?
However, as anticipated, the UP NHM cut-off marks required candidates in the general category to achieve a score of 55%. The OBC category has to achieve a score of 50% while those in the SC category have to achieve a score of 45%.
What is the selection process for up NHM?
The applicants will invite for a Computer Based Test in the selected exam centres. After qualifying CBT, the shortlisted candidates will call for document verification and the applicant will strictly admitted after providing all the required documents.
What is the full form of NHM up?
National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh.