MAHA TET Application Form 2023, Eligibility, Age Limit, Selection Process, Important Dates: Maharashtra TET 2023 is called Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2023. Maha TET 2023 is being organized by the Maharashtra State Board of Examinations. MH TET 2023 is the state-level exam to recruit applicants in the primary and upper primary schools of the state. Maharashtra TET 2023 will be in 2 parts for 2 completely different classes of applicants, one who is applying for class one to five teaching qualification and a separate one who is applying for class six to eight. Maharashtra TET Application Form 2023 Apply Online, Notification, Exam Date released at mahatet.in. Candidates aspiring to become a teacher can apply for both papers. The recruiting body will release the official notification inviting candidates for MAHA TET 2023 in due course.
MAHA TET Application Form 2023
- 1 MAHA TET Application Form 2023
- 2 MAHA TET Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 FAQs
Maharashtra TET 2023 or Maha TET or Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test is scheduled for 31 October 2023. A notification has been issued by the authority in this regard. This exam is conducted once a year at the state level by the Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE). Maha TET was divided into two papers, Paper 1 is for the candidates who are willing to teach classes 1-5 and Paper 2 is for the candidates who are willing to teach classes 6-8. Interested candidates can read the following article for detailed information about Maharashtra TET Exam. Whereas, MAHA TET 2023 has been scheduled on October 31, 2023, in 2 shifts. MAHA TET Shift 1 which is for Class 1 – 5 will be from 10.30 AM to 1.00 PM while Shift 2 exam timing for Class 6 to 8 applicants is from 2.00 PM to 04.30 PM.
Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE) conducts MAHA TET i.e. Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test to determine the eligibility of candidates who aspire to become teachers for schools in Maharashtra. It is conducted at two levels – Paper 1 (for primary classes 1-5) and Paper 2 (for upper primary classes 6-8). The Maharashtra State Council of Examination releases the MAHA TET notification in August in the respective year of the exam. We will update this section once the official notification is released. Candidates must keep checking the official website or official website of MSCE regularly for timely updates. MAHA TET Notification is an important document that informs candidates about the exam process and registration process. The notification contains important information regarding the MAHA TET exam including exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus and exam day guidelines.
Maharashtra TET Application Form 2023 – Overview
|Name of Exam||MAHA TET 2023|
|Department Name||Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE)|
|Full Name||Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Vacancy||Teachers’ Jobs in Maharashtra|
|MAHA TET 2023 Registration Dates||To be Notified|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Last Date to Apply MAHA TET 2023 Application||To be Updated|
Maharashtra TET 2023 Application Form
Those candidates dream of teaching jobs in government schools of Maharashtra state. Now they can apply for Online MHA TET Application Form after meeting all eligibility criteria. So, there is a golden opportunity for MAHA TET aspirants they can download Maharashtra TET Notification and read it carefully to apply for the last dates. Candidates who want to get teaching jobs at primary and upper primary levels they must first clear the MAHA TET 2023 exam. MAHA TET for Primary Class I to V and Teacher for Upper Primary Class VI to VIII can apply for this online application form.
Thus the Elementary Education Maharashtra State Educational Research and Training Department will conduct the Maharashtra TET 2023 for both primary and upper primary level teacher eligibility. Candidates have to apply online for Maharashtra TET 2023 before the last date. Candidates also apply the same application form for the Paper 1 and Paper 2 exams. Now first of all candidates need to check MAHA TET Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply Online etc. Candidates can apply for the online application form for MAHA TET 2023 through the direct link given below.
Also Check: Axis Bank Recruitment 2023
MAHA TET Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- For Maharashtra TET, the applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicants must have a domicile in Maharashtra state to get benefits in the seat matrix.
- Applicants must have secured a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in their Senior Secondary or equivalent examination.
- The upper age limit for Maharashtra TET 2023 is thirty-five years while the minimum age is eighteen years.
- For paper two, applicants must have secured 60% marks in their graduation or
- Applicants appearing or passed in four years of Bachelor of Teaching.
- Applicants passed or appeared in a 2-year Diploma in Teaching.
- A relaxation of 5% will be given to the reserved category applicants as per the rules of the state government.
- Applicants who have passed or appeared in 4-year B.Sc Ed/BA/B.Sc Ed with 50% marks can also apply for the entrance test of the upper primary section (6-8).
Also Check: Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2023
MAHA TET 2023 Application Fee
|Category||Only for Paper-1||Only for Paper-2||For Both Papers 1 & 2|
|General & OBC||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|S.C/S.T/Physical Handicapped||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 600/-|
|Ex-Serviceman Self Only||NO||NO||NO|
MAHA TET 2023 Selection Process
- Written Test
- Merit List
Also Check: Axis Bank Recruitment 2023
MAHA TET 2023 Important Dates
|MAHA TET Online Registration Start Date||Update Soon|
|MAHA TET Online Registration Last Date||Update Soon|
|Date Application Form Correction||Update Soon|
|Release of Maharashtra TET Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Maharashtra TET 2023 Exam Dates||To BE Announced Soon|
|MAHA TET Answer Key||Update Soon|
|Maharashtra TET Result Date||Update Soon|
Steps to Apply Maharashtra TET Application Form 2023
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official website http://mahatet.in/.
- After that go to the homepage and click on the registration link.
- Now start filling out the registration form carefully and click here to submit the button.
- Receive the registration number and password which will be sent to your registered e-mail ID and password.
- Now login to your account again.
- Fill in the general details like in class 10th.
- Then upload the photograph and signature in the required PDF.
- After that, pay the required application fee.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Cemca Homepage||Click Here|
What is the MAHA TET?
The MAHA TET is a state-level eligibility test conducted by the Maharashtra State Council of Examination to determine the eligibility of candidates for the recruitment of teachers in primary and upper primary schools in the state of Maharashtra.
When can I apply for MAHA TET?
The application process for MAHA TET typically begins in the month of November and the exam is usually conducted in January or February.
How can I apply for MAHA TET?
Candidates can apply for MAHA TET by visiting the official website of Maharashtra State Council of Examination and filling out the application form.
Is there an application fee for MAHA TET?
Yes, there is an application fee for MAHA TET, which can vary depending on the category of the candidate.