India Post Office Recruitment 2023 – The Indian Postal Department has recently declared the India Post Office Recruitment 2023 for Special Cycle GDS (Gramin Dak Sevaks). This vacancy brings exciting opportunities for individuals searching to work in the postal sector. Interested aspirants can apply for these posts & join the prestigious Indian Post Office network. This is a brilliant opportunity to become a part of an important service & help deliver mail and other postal services effectively throughout the nation.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023
- 1 India Post Office Recruitment 2023
- 2 Post Office Recruitment Application Fee
- 3 Age Limit
- 4 Post Office Vacancy 2023 Details
- 5 Qualification
- 6 Post Office Post Vacancy State Wise
- 7 Selection Criteria for India Post Recruitment 2023
- 8 India Post Office Recruitment Important Dates
- 9 How to fill Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023 form online?
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions
India Post has released vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS), Branch Postmaster(BPM) & Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM)/Dak Sevak (Special Cycle). Eligible 10th-pass aspirants can apply for 12,828 vacancies on the official web page.
India Post is conducting recruitment for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM/ABPM) in 23 circles all over the nation. This is a big opportunity for 10th-pass aspirants aged 18 to 32 to secure a government job with attractive salaries & benefits. The selection procedure will based on the merit list. Do not miss out on this opportunity to commence your career with India Post.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Conducting Body||India Post|
|Article For||India Post Office Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS), Branch Postmaster(BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM)/Dak Sevak|
|Registration Last Date||11th June 2023|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Years|
|No. of Circles||23|
Read Also – Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Assistant Recruitment
India Post Office Notification Out
India Post has recently declared the official notification (advt no. 17-31/2023-GDS) for India Post Office Recruitment 2023. This recruitment drive aims to fill 12,828 vacancies for GDS/BPM/ABPM posts in a special cycle. Aspirants who have done their 10th standard can access the complete Post Office GDS Notification 2023 by tapping on the shared link. It’s a great opportunity for interested aspirants to get comprehensive detail about the recruitment procedure.
Suggested Post – IDFC First Recruitment
Post Office Recruitment Application Fee
Aspirants are required to submit an application fee of Rs 100/- for the advertised posts in the selected division. Moreover, certain categories like female aspirants, SC/ST aspirants, PWD aspirants & Transwoman candidates are exempted from paying the application fees. To know the application fee information for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023, please mention to the introduced beneath table.
|SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates||Rs.000/- (No Fee)|
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years to Maximum Age Limit – 40 years
- Age relaxation is as well permitted for SC ST and OBC Aspirants, but specifically for SC ST Candidates (5 years) and for OBC Aspirants (3 years).
Read Also – NHM Nagaland Recruitment
Post Office Vacancy 2023 Details
|Mail Guard||10+2 With Computer Basics Course|
|MTS||10+2 With Computer Basics Course|
Read Also – CCL Recruitment
Post Office Post Vacancy State Wise
|Jammu & Kashmir||395||NA||401|
Selection Criteria for India Post Recruitment 2023
The selection for India Post Office Recruitment 2023 will based on the merit list. The merit list will prepare based on the marks got in the 10th standard examination. No written exam or interview will conduct for the selection method. Aspirants with higher marks will have a better opportunity of being shortlisted for the vacant posts.
Read Also – NHM Jharkhand Recruitment
India Post Office Recruitment Important Dates
India Post has published the schedule for India Post Recruitment 2023, which includes the India Post GDS Notification 2023 for special cycle GDS posts.
|GDS Notification Release Date||21st May 2023|
|Post Office Apply Online 2023||22nd May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||11th June 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees||11th June 2023|
|Post Office GDS Result 2023||To be Notified|
How to fill Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023 form online?
- To fill the post office recruitment form, 1st of all the official web page of the department Indian Post Office has to be opened.
- Tap on the button on Recruitment option in the dashboard of Indian Post Office.
- Post office vacancy link will given, press on its link.
- Instead of the official dashboard of the post office, you’ll see the button of new registration & login in the official day board.
- Tap on new registration and you’ve to choose your name email id mobile number & state name and tap on registration.
- Your email id he mobile number registration WIFI id password he is to login the form by tapping on the login button.
- The complete form of the post office will open, you fill all the credentials carefully in the form, from the personal detail, fill the complete detail related to the qualification, educational qualification.
- Upload the latest 6 month old photo & tap on the submit button
- After verifying the payment is confirmed, take a hard copy of the form.
Suggested Posts –
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum qualification for post office?
10th Pass any recognized Board.
What is the last date for India Post recruitment 2023?
Apply On 03 August TO 23 August 2023.
When will the registration process for India Post Office Recruitment 2023 start?
The registration process for Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 started on 21st May 2023.