HWC Portal Data Entry 2023 – HWC Portal which is as well popular as Ayushman Bharath Health & Wellness Centers. The major aim of this portal is to build health & wellness centers in the nation. Additionally, to make medical services available for everyone who is in need.
So, Health & wellness centers are made with the motive of sharing medical services to people with non-communicable diseases, palliative & rehabilitative care, etc. So, if you as well, want to take benefits under this government portal. Then you’ll need to read this writing ahead.
HWC Portal Data Entry 2023
- 1 HWC Portal Data Entry 2023
- 2 Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centre (AB HWC) – Portal Login 2023-24
- 3 HWC Daily Entry Portal Register & Login Online @ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in
- 4 Procedure for Daily Entry Report Filling Online on the HWS Portal
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
1st of all, this portal comes under Ayushman Bharat Yojana And it is as well whooped Ayushman Bharat Health & Wellness Center (HWC Portal). The motive behind the HWS Portal is to give proper health care and medical services to the people of the nation. However, to build good & well-structured Health and Wellness Centers in India. But, the government declared the development of 1,50,000 Health & Wellness Centers in 2018.
And this development program is still running in the nation to make and give better medical services. Besides that the government has initiated PM Jan Arogya Yojana, in which 10 crore poor & weak families are selecting & shared insurance of 5 lakhs for their health purposes. So, overall the work for making a well-developed and structural healthcare sector in India is going strong. To take advantage of the HWC Portal 2023, you need to register & log in under this portal. Here you’ll get to know How to register and log in to HWC Portal Daily Entry Online at ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in together with Daily Entry Report & Direct Link.
HWC Portal Data Entry 2023 Overview
|Article For||HWC Portal Data Entry|
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharath Health & Wellness Centers|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi Ji|
|Managed By||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India|
|State||All States of India|
|Benefits||To Provide Health And Medical Facilities|
|Beneficiary||Permanent Citizens of India|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Suggested Post – MP Panchayat Darpan
Benefits & Services Provided Under HWC Portal 2023
- Medical Examination, Treatment & Consultation
- Medicines & Medical Consumables
- Non-Intensive & Intensive Care Services
- Diagnostic and Laboratory Investigations
- Medical Implantation Services
- Post-hospitalization Follow-up care up to 15 days
- Emergency facility
- Infant healthcare services
- ENT services.
- Communicable diseases.
- Aged care facility
- Mental health care Facility
Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centre (AB HWC) – Portal Login 2023-24
As you all know that the Ayushman Bharat scheme was began by the central government to give good health services to the poor peoples of the nation. This scheme will give benefits to all those peoples who are not able to get higher treatment.
Through the scheme, the eligible peoples get the facility of important operations together with the supply of medicines with the help of officials. Besides this, health centers have as well opened in many places by the government. And as well gives medical health insurance if the beneficiary is suffering from any serious illness.
Also Catch – How to Check Call History on Vodafone Prepaid
But even today many people aren’t able to take advantage of this health service properly. That is why now the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has began the Ayushman Bharat Fitness & Wellness Suvidha Portal. Complete information of fitness care facilities like physical fitness, intellectual fitness, baby issues, pregnancy, etc. can be accessed through AB HWC Portal. To take advantage of the portal, peoples can log on to the portal & get any information related to health as per their requirements.
HWC Daily Entry Portal Register & Login Online @ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in
- 1st of all, you need to go to the official web page of HWC i.e. https://ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in.
- 2ndly, you’ll see the options on the left side & a Login button on the right.
- You’ve to tap on the “Login” button.
- After that, it’ll open the user login section for the website.
- Here, fill in your “Username” & “Password”.
- And then fill in the system-generated security code or the captcha in the shared space.
- Finally, you can tap on the “Login” button.
- Now, this will take you to the web portal where you can avail the services available.
Related – Bihar Voter List
Procedure for Daily Entry Report Filling Online on the HWS Portal
- 1stly, you’ve to log in to the official web page of HWS Portal 2023.
- On the homepage, it’ll display your credentials like Username, NIN, state, District, etc.
- After that, tap on the ‘Add Daily Report’ &‘Add Wellness Data’ options.
- Now, it’ll display a drop-down list with options like Home, Facility Profile, Facility images, Data Entry, View reports, Job Aid & Logout.
- From these options, you’ve to choose the Data Entry option.
- Here, you’ll have to select the Daily Reporting Format.
- Then to add a daily report, tap on ‘Daily Reporting Format’, then it’ll ask you to add the asked data accordingly.
- You need to enter all the information & tap on the “Submit” button.
- And at last, you can save all the details that you’ve filled in the portal.
Download AB HWC App On Google Play Store
Digital Concerned National Health Portal MoHFW has launched the AB-HWC app to make the most of the benefits of the portal to the peoples. Which you can simply download from the Google Play store.
- For this, you 1st go to Google Play. Here you’ve to search AB-HWC on the search option.
- After this, a page will open in front. As shown below.
- Here you’ve to tap on “Install”. After this AB-HWC will be downloaded to your device. Or
- You Can as well Download AB HWC Mobile App Through the Direct Link shared Below.
Also Catch –
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the official website of ayushman Bharat Pmjay?
You can start by visiting the official Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PM-JAY) website at https://setu.pmjay.gov.in/.
What is the work of HWC?
These centres would deliver Comprehensive Primary Health Care (CPHC) bringing healthcare closer to the homes of people covering both maternal and child health services and non-communicable diseases, including free essential drugs and diagnostic services.
What is expanded range of services at HWC?
The expansion of services has been planned in incremental manner. As a first step, Screening, Prevention, Control and Management of Non-communicable Diseases and Chronic Communicable diseases like Tuberculosis and Leprosy has been introduced at HWCs. 1. Care in pregnancy and childbirth.
How to apply Ayushman Bharat card online?
Visit the official website, use the “Am I Eligible” feature, and enter your Aadhar Card Number for verification. Once eligible, complete the Ayushman Bharat Form 2023 and register. Your application will be verified by authorities, and your name will be included in the Ayushman Bharat list for 2023.