E-Grantz Scholarship 2023 – We are going to discuss with you e Grantz scholarship portal which is launched by the state government of Kerala. The main purpose behind releasing this portal is to give financial assistance to those candidates who belong to economically weaker sections of society.
Under this portal, scholarship is available for both the pre-matric and post-matric level. if you want to avail the advantages of these both scholarships then visit its authorized official website. To know more updates, you’ve to read this page till the bottom.
E-Grantz Scholarship 2023
- 1 E-Grantz Scholarship 2023
- 2 Advantages of E Grantz Scholarship 2023
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Required Documents
- 5 Step to Apply for E Grantz Scholarship Portal
- 6 How to Check Application Status of E-Grantz?
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 7.1 What is E Grantz?
- 7.2 What is the main objective of the E Grantz Scholarship Portal?
- 7.3 What are the required documents to apply for E Grantz Scholarship Portal?
- 7.4 Name the official website of the E Grantz Portal?
- 7.5 From where can I access the information related to E Grantz Scholarship Portal?
According to the latest sources, This initiative has been developed by the government of Kerala to disburse scholarships to the backward students of the state. with the help of this portal, backward students can apply for this by visiting its official website and avail of the advantages of Pre-matric and post-matric level scholarships. It is mandatory for all applicants to be permanent residents of Kerala State. The scholarship is for both the Pre-matric and post-matric levels. So, if you are a student of pre-matric or post-matric and belong to the backward category of Kerala. then, you must have to avail the advantages of this scholarship. this scholarship is very beneficial for backward students because they are able to continue their education through this scholarship. Keep reading this article thoroughly.
Through this post, we will explain more about the E-Grantz Scholarship scheme and portal uses. With the help of this scheme, backward students need not feel burdened on themselves and continue their higher studies without any hurdle of financial lack. We have mentioned all the information related to e Grantz Portal, including Key highlights, objectives, features, and advantages, Required documents and procedures to apply for E Grantz Scholarship Portal are given in the below-mentioned article.
E-Grantz Scholarship 2023 Details
|Name of the Article||E Grantz Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Kerala|
|Name of the Department||Backward Class Development Department SC Development Department|
|Objectives||It aims to provide financial assistance to backward students|
|Benefit||Students are able to be self-dependent and self-reliant|
|Beneficiaries||SC, SBC, EBC, OEC, and OBC students|
Also Catch – Nabard Yojana 2023
Objectives of E Grantz Scholarship Portal
The main objective of this portal is to provide scholarships to the backward students of Kerala. with the help of these scholarships, students need not depend on anyone for their education. this portal rings transparency between the system. With the help of E Grantz scholarship plan, students are attracted towards education, and also they can use this scholarship amount for their further education.
Related – Parivarik labh Yojana 2023
Advantages of E Grantz Scholarship 2023
- With the help of E Grantz scholarship portal, students are able to apply for the pre-matric or post-matric scholarship in the comfort of sitting at home.
- Under this portal, financial assistance will be provided to the backward class students in the form of scholarships.
Read Also – UP Banking Sakhi Yojana 2023
- With the help of this portal, students are able to be self-dependent and self-reliant.
- There is no need to visit any government department to apply for the pre-matric and post-matric scholarship because it is available online mode.
- Those students who are not able to get a really good life because of a lack of education can really look forward to this scholarship.
Also Read – Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana
- Scheduled Caste
- Socially Backward Communities
- Economically Backward Communities
- Other Eligible communities
- Other Backward Class
Related – Free Silai Machine Yojana 2023
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- Bank Passbook details
- Annual Income Proof
- Caste certificate
- Educational qualification certificate
- Permanent residence proof
- College or institute ID
Read Also – PMEGP Yojana 2023
Step to Apply for E Grantz Scholarship Portal
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the e-grants portal.
- Hereafter, the home page of the official website is available on the display screen of your device.
- On the home page, you have to scroll down on the portal and you can also find your option given here I.e., One-time registration, the student login, track application, official login
- From the above options, you have to choose the first option i.e., one-time registration.
- Then validate your Aadhar number by giving the correct details.
- After that, you have to enter all the asked information inside the registration form.
- At last, tap on the register button available at the end.
- Then you can see credentials displayed on your system.
- So, log in with these details.
- After that, you’ve to input the asked details.
- Now, you have to upload all the necessary documents to complete the registration.
- Check the mentioned details and click on the submit button.
- In this way, you can apply for E Grantz Scholarship Portal directly from its official website.
Related – Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme 2023
How to Check Application Status of E-Grantz?
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Scholarship portal.
- After this, the home page is available on your device’s display screen.
- Now, you have to click on the option Called track your Application present on the menu bar.
- After this, you have to enter your Aadhar card number and date of birth, etc.
- Finally, you can access the application status by visiting the official website.
Also Catch –
Frequently Asked Questions
What is E Grantz?
E Grantz is an online portal that provides Pre-matric and post-matric scholarships for backward students of Kerala.
What is the main objective of the E Grantz Scholarship Portal?
The main objective of this portal is to encourage backward students to education and provide them with financial assistance to continue their education. with the help of this scholarship, students' energy level towards their studies has been boosted, and also they can use this amount for their further education.
What are the required documents to apply for E Grantz Scholarship Portal?
Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Caste certificate, Education certificate, Residential ID certificate, Annual Income proof, and College or institute ID.
Name the official website of the E Grantz Portal?
The official website of E Grantz Scholarship Portal is www.egrantz.kerala.gov.in
If you want to access the information related to E Grantz Scholarship Portal then you have to visit its authorized official website otherwise, you have to read the article given above.