Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana, दिल्ली मजदूर सहायता योजना Online Registration: Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state, Arvinder Kejriwal, to benefit the construction workers. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 5000 will be provided by the Delhi government to the construction workers.
This decision has been taken in the meeting of the Construction Workers Welfare Board chaired by the Labor Minister of the Delhi Government, Gopal Rai, today through this article we will provide you with all the information related to Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana like application process, eligibility, documents, etc. Going, so read this article of ours till the end.
Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana
- 1 Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana
- 2 Objectives of Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana
As you all know Lockdown 2.0 has been announced in Delhi. This lockdown will be implemented till 3 May 2021. Due to this lockdown, the workers will have to face different types of problems. To redress these problems, Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana will be run by the Delhi Government. Through this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 5000 will be provided to the workers. For the Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana, the Delhi government has set a budget of 100 crores. About 2.11 lakh workers will get direct benefits through this scheme. The amount of the first installment of this scheme was already released and the amount of the second installment has been released on 25 April 2021.
You can apply online to apply for Delhi Mazdoor / Labor Allowance Scheme. If you make your registration late then you will not get the benefit of this scheme. After registration, the amount will be sent to your account after verifying your documents. There is a one-week shutdown in Delhi for the time being. Many things have been given exemptions but the construction work has not started yet. Therefore, the Delhi government will give a financial facility of Rs 5000 to the workers/laborers. After registering, the workers will have to visit the nearest labor department office. We will share with you the simple procedure to apply for Delhi Allowance Scheme in our article. Read the article till the end to know.
Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana – Overview
|Scheme Name||Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana|
|Who started||Delhi Government|
|Beneficiary||Workers living in Delhi|
|Purpose||Providing financial assistance to workers|
|official website||click here|
Benefits of the Delhi Mazdoor / Labor Allowance Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the construction workers in Delhi.
- Under the Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana, financial assistance of Rs 5000 will be provided by the Delhi government to the construction workers.
- This time according to the Delhi government, a separate portal will be issued for the registration of construction workers. In which new workers will be able to register.
- The funds provided by the Delhi Government under this Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiary laborers. Therefore the applicant should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card.
- An online registration drive will also be started for construction workers.
- A budget of Rs 100 crore has been set by the government for the operation of this scheme.
- Through the Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana, 2.11 lakh workers will be directly benefited.
- The amount of the second installment of this scheme was released by the government on 25 April 2021.
- Prepared food is also being provided by the government to the workers at the nearest district headquarters.
Also Check: Haryana Antyodaya Parivar Utthan Yojana
Objectives of Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana
Only workers in Delhi can apply for this scheme. Due to the shutdown of work in the country, many workers are facing hunger. But many schemes are also being started by the government so that the workers are benefited and can avoid infection. The purpose of the Delhi Mazdur Yojana is that the workers can make arrangements for their food and water with financial assistance from the state government.
Due to Coronavirus, the risk of infection is spreading day by day among people, due to which all the businesses have stopped, but some things have been relaxed in Lock Down 4. So that the economy can recover a little. But the workers are still facing many difficulties. They are facing many problems regarding food and living conditions, due to which the government has decided to give 5000 rupees to the workers in view of all these problems. Many people are leaving for their homecoming on foot because their financial condition is not such that they can get their tickets.
Also Check: Nikshay Poshan Yojana
Documents Required for Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana
- Candidate’s Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Must Have A Bank Account That Is Active.
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number
- Residence Certificate
- Labor Certificate
Also Check: Tamil Nadu Marriage Registration
How to apply Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana Online?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of e Distik Delhi.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of New User.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter the document type, document number, and captcha code.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in the registration form like your name, email id, mobile number, address, etc.
- Now you have to upload all the important documents.
- After that, you have to click on submit option.
- In this way, you will be able to apply online in Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana.
Also Check: Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme
The process to apply offline under Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest Tehsil / Sub Division office.
- Now you have to get the registration form for Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana from there.
- After this, you have to enter all the important information asked in the form like your name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents from some registration form.
- After this, you will have to submit this form to the Tehsil or Subdivision Office.
- In this way, you will be able to apply offline under Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Cemca Homepage||Click Here|