ceir.gov.in Portal: As we all frequently go with the help of the pain of losing mobile phones or grabbing them stolen. Thus, today under this page, we will share with you all of the information of the Central equipment identity register portal i.e. ceir.gov.in which was started by the respected departments that is our central government currently. In this page, we will share with you all the information of the CEIR departments. We will also offer a direct link to the application form provided with the help of the relevant departments to fill in the case of a lost phone.
CEIR Online Portal to Find Lost Mobile
- 1 CEIR Online Portal to Find Lost Mobile
- 2 Documents Needed For CEIR Online Registration Process
- 3 How To Fill CEIR Portal Online Registration Form?
The telecommunication department of India was doing work for Central Equipment Identity Registration since 2017 and then it changed a strengthful portal with the help of which the lost and the stolen phone can be straightforwardly blocked from monitoring. It is completed by utilizing easy techniques or better popular as the IMEI number which is a Unique Identification number of each handset that has been sold in our nation for a very long. Thus, with the help of the register it will be a great treat for all of the people who have lost their mobile phones or their mobile phone has been stolen by somebody.
To get the detailed information about the CEIR Official Website, you may refer to the official link as shown in the below section. You may also get the details like documents required for the registration process here.
ceir.gov.in Website – Highlights
|Name Of The Scheme||CEIR|
|Initiated by||Central Government|
|Aim||Track lost phones|
Advantages of ceir.gov.in Online Portal To Track Lost Mobile
The main advantage of the utilization of the CEIR Initiative by the government is the blockage of mobile phone which has been lost or stolen. The monitoring or tracking of the cell phone will be kept by the IMEI number which has been provided to the unique mobile handset in India and in case you block your mobile number with the help of the central equipment investigation register your stolen mobile handset will not be able to grab any network coverage with any network firm in near future.
Documents Needed For CEIR Online Registration Process
- Aadhar card
- driving license
- voter card
- pan card
- other government
- approved photo ID proof
- Invoice of Mobile
- FIR Copy
What Is Know Your Mobile (KYM) Portal?
The Central Equipment Identity Register (CEIR) provides a Know Your Mobile (KYM) facility. With the help of this Facility mobile systems may be verified in fact before purchasing. You just have to utilize the IMEI written on the packaging mobile bill/ box/ invoice. You could in fact get the IMEI number of your mobile by dialing *#06#. In case the status of the mobile is duplicate, blacklisted, or already in utilize do not purchase it. KYM could be utilized by the following 03 procedures:
Through SMS: You should have to type KYM < 15 digit IMEI number > from your phone and send it to the number 14422. The status of the mobile phone will get appeared on the screen.
Through KYM App : You may get the status of your mobile by providing your IMEI number in the KYM app.
Also Check Kerala DHSE Result
What Are The Procedures To Track Lost Phones?
To check the lost phones of the residents of India, the following method will be undertaken by the relevant departments with the help of the CEIR:-
- First of all, the person will have to create an FIR filling in the name of his or her mobile phone.
- After successful verification of the police, the FIR copy will be awarded to the person.
- Then the person will have to inform for it via a helpline number 14422.
- The DoT will then blacklist the number of the IMEI.
Also Check JEE Mains Result
How To Fill CEIR Portal Online Registration Form?
- First, the person needs to lodge an FIR against the stolen mobile phone.
- After successful FIR, the person will have to take a duplicate sim card of his or her previous number as stolen.
- You will then have to fill up this Application Form given here.
- A new page appears with the form where you have to enter the details such as to request ID, the mobile number you provide while blocking, a reason to unblock, and the mobile number for OTP.
- Select the GET OTP option and you will receive an OTP via SMS
- Enter the OTP and click “Submit” option to submit the request.
Also Check KSEEB SSLC Result
What Is The Process To Login into (CEIR) Official Website?
- First of all, you should have to log on to the central equipment identity register’s official website.
- A main page will be appeared in front of you.
- On the main page, you should have to tap on the login link which is appear at the left side of the website.
- Then a new page will be appear in front of you where you should have to key in your username and password.
- Now you have to tap on submit button.
You May Also Check: Bihar Police Fireman Result
What Is The Procedure To Do IMEI Verification?
- First of all, you should have to go to the central equipment identity register’s official portal.
- A main page will be present in front of you.
- On the main page, you should have to click on the application link.
- Then, you should have to choose the IMEI Verification.
- A new page will be appear in front of you where you should have to key in your mobile number.
- Then, you should have to tap on get OTP.
- An OTP will be sent on your cell phone you should have to key in the OTP box
- Now you should have to tap on verify OTP
- After that, you should have to key in the IMEI number
- Then, you should need to click on the check, and then Your IMEI number will be verified.
Also Check HBSE 12th Result
Our Website (Main Page): Click Here
CEIR gov in Portal: Click Here