Bihar RTPS Service Plus (serviceonline.bihar.gov.in) जाति,आय एवं आवासीय प्रमाण पत्र की सेवाओं के लिए: Recently, The Bihar government introduced the Right to Public Services and Other Services site on 15th August 2011 via which citizens may quickly apply for Income, Caste, and Domicile certificates through an online channel exclusively.
Users will be able to learn more about their particular services thanks to the gateway, rather than having to go from one location to another. If you want to get more information about Bihar RTPS Service plus then read this article till you reach the bottom of this article and get linked to the official website of Bihar RTPS service Plus for the latest updates.
Bihar RTPS Service Plus
- 1 Bihar RTPS Service Plus
- 2 How to apply online on Bihar RTPS Service Plus Portal?
Those candidates are searching for RTPS Service Plus Then we are here with you to provide the updates regarding Bihar (Right to Public Service and other services) RTPS. The platform provides a variety of services to all registered users via e-services in a systematic way, promoting transparency and technology trust.
The Department of Information Technology (DIT) of the Government of Bihar was tasked with developing the portal, which was assisted technically by the National Informatics Centre (NIC) of the Government of India. Through this article, you will get to know so many details about Bihar RTPS. As per the details given about Bihar RTP service Plus, This is an online plate form of service provided by e-commerce through the latest technologies. This scheme is launched in Bihar on the independence day of 2011. To know more about Bihar’s e-commerce service plus read our article till the end.
Bihar RTPS Service Plus: Overview
|Name of the Portal
|RTPS (Right to Public Service) and other services portal
|Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
|15th August 2011
|Apply online for various certificates
What is Bihar RTP Service Plus?
According to the reports, the Bihar RTPS Service Plus can be explained as a unified framework for the residents regarding service delivery and grievance redressal. With the help of the portal, the users with receive all kinds of updates related to the different schemes of the government and will also maintain the technical as well as monetary records of the data shared by the users. The option to track the status of the application form will also be provided to the applicant through the portal. The RTPS portal also offers various services through numerous departments for their respective applicant and the list of those services are mentioned below:
- General Administrative Services.
- Labour Resource Department.
- Home Department.
- Planning and Development Department.
- Transport Department.
- Revenue and Land Reform Department.
How to apply online on Bihar RTPS Service Plus Portal?
- First of all, visit the RTPS Official website i.e., www.serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
- On the left side of the portal, under the section of RTPS Services click on General Administrative Department.
- Then tick on the certificate you want to issue (Residence, Caste, or Income), after choosing the certificate of your choice, select the level you are currently residing in (block level, sub-division level & district level).
- After choosing the level, the application form will get open.
- Start entering the particulars asked on the respective and once you are done completing all the application forms click on the Proceed box.
- Wait for a few minutes and your request to issue the certificate will be sent to the authorities.
Bihar RTPS e-commerce Service Certificates
All the applicants are advised to inform you that in this section, we will share with you the information about the various certificates that can be provided from the Bihar RTPS Services Portal and those are:
Income certificate: This certificate contains the details of the individual’s income detail from various sources. The authority that issues the income certificate differs from state to state. In the case of rural areas, it’s the Tehsildar of that village who issues the Income Certificate and for urban areas, It’s the District Magistrate/ RevenueDepartment.
Caste Certificate: The caste certificate plays the role of a document that states that a person belongs to a specific caste. It is the responsibility of the state government to issue the caste certificate of an applicant. The applicants who belong to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/BC/EBC have to attach their caste certificate to receive the benefits of various government schemes/policies, any applicant who didn’t fix their respective certificate will be considered from the General/Unreserved category and won’t be able to claim the government scheme/policies benefits.
Residence Certificate: The residence certificate is another essential document for an applicant after the income & caste certificate as it gives proof that he/she is a permanent resident of a particular ward/town/village.
How to track application form status?
After submitting the application form, if you want to check its status then you don’t have to worry as you can go through the following stages about how to track the application form:
- Select the Track Application Status link mentioned on the left side of the Bihar e-Services portal serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
- Inside the ‘Track Application Status’box, select the option via which you want to check your application form status i.e. Application Reference Number or OTP/Application Details then tick on the ‘Submit’
- The refreshed page will be providing you with the status of your application form.
Procedure to download Bihar RTPS Certificates
In this section, you will be able to see the steps which have to follow while downloading the Bihar RTPSC certificates so go through them very carefully:
- First of all, Tick on the ‘Download Certificates’link provided on the website’s main page.
- On the new page, note down the particulars such as Services, Application Reference Number, and Applicant Name (in English), and then tap on ‘Download Certificate’.
- Hold on for a few minutes and a refreshed page will be showing your Bihar RTPS-issued certificates.
- Choose the certificate of whom you want to take out the download or take out the printout.
- After getting the hard copy of the certificate keeps it secure for future use.
Technical Support provided by Bihar E-commerce Service
If you face any kind of technical glitches during the application process then you can contact the following authorities:
- Executive Assistant at the level of Panchayat, Block/Zone, Sub-Divison, District, Division, etc.
- IT assistants of block cum zone and sub-division level through the executive assistant.
- District IT Manager through IT Assistant.
- DIO/ADIO of NIC District Center and IT Manager.
- Service Plus team of NIC Bihar through DIO/ADIO.