EWS Certificate Application 2023: The Central government of India gives their efforts to cover the citizens who belong to backward classes, and extremely weaker sections by offering them nice education, employment chances, financial help, and many more and to get the advantages of those advantages citizens have to apply for the ‘EWS Certificate’ signed by the government of India.
EWS Certificate 2023 Application Form
- 1 EWS Certificate 2023 Application Form
- 2 EWS Certificate Eligibility Criteria & Application Fee
- 3 Issuing Authority for EWS Certificate
- 4 How To Apply For EWS Certificate Application 2023?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The approved aspirant with an EWS certificate grabs a 10% reservation while applying for government schools or government jobs. Stay connected with our page to grab more details related to EWS Certificate 2023 Application. To get further information, you can read this page carefully.
The concept of the reservation system came was started when the created the Indian Constitution Dr. B.R. Ambedkar added it while making the Indian Constitution back in the year 1950 to cheer the society’s weaker sections such as the Scheduled Castes (SCs), Backward Classes (BC’s), Scheduled Tribes (ST’s), Economically Weaker Classes (EWS) and other sections by providing them turn to fight for their rights and show their hidden intelligence. To avail of the advantages of the EWS certificate, residents have to clarify the eligibility criteria fixed up by the government of India. Read it up to the last to grab further information related to the EWS Certificate 2023 Application.
EWS Certificate Overview
|Government||Government of India|
|Certificate Title||EWS Certificate|
|Article’s Category||Govt Scheme|
|Category of the Reservation||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)|
|Mode of the Application||Online/ Offline|
|Certificate Validity||One year|
Also Check Assam Orunodoi Scheme
What Is EWS Certificate?
Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) can be described as “a sub-category of citizen who belong to the economically based UR category with a yearly income of less Rs.8,00,000 and does not belong to other any category like SC/ST/OBC all over India”.
On 12th January 2019, The EWS Certificate bill was accepted by the Indian President under which Indian residents who belong to the EWS category will get a 10% reservation when they will apply for any government job or admission into any government schools. The moment bill was accepted by the President, Gujarat became the 1st state to embrace and implement it in their state for the welfare of the residents.
Also Check Atal Pension Yojana
EWS Certificate Eligibility Criteria & Application Fee
To grab the information regarding Eligibility Criteria and fee details related to the EWS Certificate application fee, you should have to read the below section as follows:
|Nationality||(a) Aspirants should be an Indian.|
|General Category||(a) The aspirants must belong to the general category and does not possess any other caste.
(b) The EWS reservation is only available for UR category aspirants.
|Family Income||(a) The aspirant’s yearly family income should be lower than Rs. 8 lakhs.
(b) The family income must involve the income sources of all family members from private job, agriculture, business etc.
|Agricultural Land||(a) The land should be owned by the aspirants personally and not provided on lease to another person.
(b) In case the farmer individually owns the land then it should not be greater than 5 acres.
|Residential Property||(a) If the candidate buys a residential plot then it should be not more than 100 square yards in a specified municipality sector & below 200 yards in a non-municipality sector.
(b) The residential flat location which the aspirants buyed should be below 1000 sq feet.
While applying for the EWS Certificate Application, aspirants are supposed to pay a little amount of EWS Certificate Application fee. It will be the plan of the State Revenue authority to plan the application fee amount thus it easily denotes that the application fee will not be the similar in all Indian states. The aspirant has to submit the fee with the help of the online/offline medium (Debit or Credit Card, BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft).
Also Check Universal Travel Pass Registration
Issuing Authority for EWS Certificate
- Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate
- Additional District Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/ District Magistrate/ Additional Deputy Commissioner/ Extra Assistant Commissioner/ Taluka Magistrate/ Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate
- The department of the District Revenue Officer may also offer the EWS Certificate.
- The department below the rank of Tehsildar and Sub-Divisional Officer are not deserve to provide the EWS certificate to the aspirant.
You May Also Check: Bihar Police Fireman Result
Required Documents For EWS Certificate
- Affidavit/Self Declaration.
- Land/Property documents.
- Aadhaar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Resident/Domicile certificate.
- Scanned passport-size photograph.
- Other documents.
How To Apply For EWS Certificate Application 2023?
There are two methods to fill the EWS Certificate Application Form i.e. online and offline. To get more details related to EWS cErtificate Application Procedure, you may read the below section:
Also Check Digishakti UP Portal
EWS Certificate Online Application Process
- Go to the official website of the state who are approving application forms with the assistance of the online medium.
- After reaching on the main page of the portal, find for ‘Income Certificate’ and after getting success in locating it choose it and a new web page will get appear.
- Key in the specific information asked on the registration form and when they are done click on the ‘Submit’ alternative.
- You will grab a provisional application number/ registration number on your contact number.
- Key in that login details and the application will be visible in front of you.
- Fill up the boxes provided inside the application form with the queries asked.
- Then upload the scanned files of the documents in a proper format provided by the government.
- It is the aspirant’s responsibility to upload legitimate documents fully signed by the departments of the Indian government.
- After keying in the details and uploading of documents, pay the fee of application with the help of the Internet Banking, BHIM UPI, Credit Card/Debit Card, and various more.
- It is mandatory for the aspirant to pay the fee in case they tried to skip the payment step then their application form will not be approved by the officials.
- Complete the online procedure by downloading the application and e-fee receipt on your system or takeout its hard copy along with many photocopies to ignore future troubles.
Also Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List
Offline Method To Fill Up EWS Registration Form 2023
The format of the application form offered by the government of India is the similar all over the nation. The aspirant should be smart sufficient to note down the information very carefully and right asked inside the application form. In case the department come all over that the information do not match the eligibility then they will teach the aspirants the correct process about how to fill out the EWS Certificate 2023 Application Form. The aspirants may submit one application form during a time.
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is an EWS certificate?
EWS stands for Economically Weaker Section, and an EWS certificate is a document that certifies a person's eligibility for benefits or schemes intended for economically weaker sections of society.
Who is eligible to apply for an EWS certificate?
Any individual belonging to the Economically Weaker Section, with an annual family income of up to Rs. 8 lakhs, is eligible to apply for an EWS certificate.
What are the benefits of having an EWS certificate?
An EWS certificate can help individuals avail of various benefits and schemes meant for the economically weaker sections of society, such as reservation in education, employment, and housing, and fee waivers for various government services.
Can an EWS certificate be used to avail of benefits in other states or regions?
Yes, an EWS certificate issued by one state or region is generally recognized as valid in other states or regions, subject to verification and approval by the designated authorities.