Who Is Ankita Lokhande? – Ankita Lokhande Jain (born Tanuja Lokhande; 19 December 1984) is an Indian performer who mostly works in Hindi movies & tv. She made her acting debut with an award-winning role in Pavitra Rishta (2009-2014). One of the highest paid tv artist in India, she is a recipient of 3 Gold Awards, 1 Indian Television Academy Award & Indian Telly Award each.
Lokhande made her film debut with Kangana Ranaut’s Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi (2019), getting Zee Cine Award for Best Female Debut nomination. She has since starred in Baaghi 3 (2020). As of October 2023, she is a participants on the reality TV show BB S17.
Ankita Lokhande Wiki
- 1 Ankita Lokhande Wiki
- 3 Family & Marriage Details
- 5 Relationship/ Affairs
- 6 Physical Appearance & More
- 7 Filmography
- 8 Accolades
- 9 Some Lesser Known Facts About Ankita Lokhande
- 10 Favorite Things
- 11 Style Quotient
- 12 Net Worth/ Money Factor
- 13 Contact Details
- 14 Frequently Asked Questions
Lokhande was born as Tanuja Lokhande, on 19 December 1984 in Indore She was born in a Marathi family, to Shashikant Lokhande & Vandana Phadnis Lokhande, a teacher. She as well has 2 brothers Sooraj & Arun, and a sister Jyoti. After graduating she shifted to Mumbai in 2005 to make a career in acting. She has a badminton champion, during her early days.
Ankita Lokhande Wiki Overview
|Full Name||Ankita Lokhande Jain|
|Real Name||Tanuja Lokhande|
|Date of Birth||December 19, 1984|
|Age (In 2023)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Read More – Who Is Munawar Faruqui
Family & Marriage Details
|Husband/Spouse||Vicky Jain (Mumbai-based businessman)|
|Marriage Date||December 14, 2021|
|Brother||2, Suraj & Arun|
Also Check – Who Is Anurag Dobhal
Physical Appearance & More
126 lbs (pounds)
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Dress Size||12 (USA)|
|Shoe (Feet) Size||6|
|Distinctive Features||Soft Skin, Cute Face|
|2019||Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi||Jhalkaribai|
|2020||Baaghi 3||Ruchi Nandan Chaturvedi|
|2023||The Last Coffee||Iram Qureshi|
|Swatantra Veer Savarkar †||Yamunabai||Completed|
|2007||India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj||Contestant||Season 1|
|2009–2014||Pavitra Rishta||Archana Karanjkar Deshmukh|
|2013-2014||Ankita Deshmukh Karmarkar|
|2011||Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4||Contestant||5th place|
|Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur|
|2013||Ek Thhi Naayka||Pragya|
|2023-present||Bigg Boss 17|
|2021-22||Pavitra Rishta: It’s Never Too Late||Archana Deshmukh|
Suggested Post – Who Is Navid Sole
|2009||Indian Television Academy Awards||Best Actress Popular||Pavitra Rishta||Nominated|
|Indian Telly Award||Fresh New Face – Female||Nominated|
|2010||Best Actress in a Lead Role||Nominated|
|Gold Awards||Debut in a Lead Role – Female||Won|
|Best Actress in a Lead Role||Nominated|
|Indian Television Academy Awards||GR8! Face of The Year||Won|
|Best Actress Popular||Nominated|
|Gold Awards||Best Actress in a Lead Role||Won|
|Producers Guild Film Awards||Best Actress in Drama Series||Won|
|2012||Indian Telly Awards||Best Actress in a Lead Role||Nominated|
|Best Onscreen Couple(with Sushant Singh Rajput)||Nominated|
|Best Television Personality of the Year||Won|
|Gold Awards||Best Actress in a Lead Role||Won|
|2013||Producers Guild Film Awards||Best Actress in Drama Series||Nominated|
|2020||Zee Cine Awards||Best Female Debut||Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi||Nominated|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ankita Lokhande
- Does Ankita Lokhande drink alcohol?: Yes
- Ankita Lokhande is an Indian performer who rose to fame by portraying the role of ‘Archana Deshmukh’ in the TV serial, “Pavitra Rishta.”
- Ankita was born into a middle-class Marathi family living in Indore; with no film background.
- She was active in sports in her childhood & was a state-level badminton player.
- She always wanted to become an artist but had to give up her acting dreams & had to join Frankfinn academy, but her acting aspirations took her to Mumbai in 2005.
- In 2006, while she was struggling in Mumbai, she participated in the talent hunt reality show ‘Idea Zee Cinestars,’ where she could not reach the top 5, but, she made a mark in the show with her dancing skills.
- Her 1st salary was ₹10,000.
- In 2009, she made her acting debut with Zee TV’s ‘Pavitra Rishta’ & became an overnight sensation with her role of “Archana.”
- In 2011, Ankita participated in the dance reality show, “Jhaalak Dikhhla Jaa.”
- She as well took part in the reality show, “Comedy Circus.”.”
- Lokhande portrayed the role of ‘Pragya’ in the TV serial, “Ek Thhi Naayka.”
- She did not like Sushant Singh Rajput initially on the sets of ‘Pavitra Rishta.’ However, with the passage of time, they both fell in love & were in a live-in relationship for around 6 years before they split in 2016.
- She bought over 300 saris for her role in ‘Pavitra Rishta.’
- She is good friends with many TV celebrities like Rashami Desai, Nandish Sandhu, Jay Bhanushali, Mahhi Vij & Ragini Khanna.
- She auditioned for Salman Khan‘s film Sultan, however, Anushka Sharma bagged the role.
- She was approached for Shah Rukh Khan‘s ‘Happy New Year’ (2014). Moreover, she was later replaced by Deepika Padukone.
- Ankita loves to purchase make-up kits, shoe & diamond.
- She made her Bollywood debut with a historical biographical movie on the life of Rani Laxmibai of Jhansi ‘Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi,’ where she portrayed the pivotal role of a women soldier, Jhalkari Bai.
- Lokhande has as well featured in the Bollywood film, “Baaghi 3.”
- In 2020, Ankita posted a picture on her Instagram account flaunting a diamond ring after which there’re rumours of her engagement with her boyfriend, Vicky Jain.
- On 5 June 2022, Ankita & her husband, Vicky Jain, became the winners of the reality show Smart Jodi; they took home a trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 25 lakh.
- She appeared in the reality show ‘Bigg Boss S17’ in 2023. The show was aired on Colours TV.
|Food||Bhindi, Dal Fry, Butter Chicken|
|Actor(s)||Paul Walker, Simon Helbert|
|Actress(es)||Madhuri Dixit, Shilpa Shetty|
|Restaurant||Urban Tadka in Mumbai|
|Music||Soft Romantic Songs, Ghazals|
Related – Who Is Aishwarya Sharma
- Car Collection – Porche, Mercedes Benz V
Net Worth/ Money Factor
|Salary (approx.)||Rs. 1 lakh per episode
Note: In October 2023, Ankita Lokhande was reported to get around Rs. 12 lakh for every episode for the reality show ‘BB 17,’ making her the highest-paid participants on the show.
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs. 25 crores (as of October 2023)|
|Phone Number||95756 47471|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Residence Address||Not Available|
Also Catch –
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Ankita Lokhande first husband?
In February 2022, Lokhande participated in StarPlus' Smart Jodi with her husband, Vicky Jain, subsequently becoming the winner of the season. In 2023, she played a women going through divorce in the film The Last Coffee.
Why is Ankita Lokhande famous?
Ankita Lokhande made her debut with TV show Pavitra Rishta. There she played the role of Archana and became a household name. Her chemistry with co-star Sushant Singh Rajput was widely loved by the audience as well. The show went on for almost 5 years with around 1500 episodes.
When was Ankita married?
Ankita Lokhande married Vicky Jain in December 2021 in the presence of family and friends. They later hosted grand receptions. The couple shared more pictures from the ceremony.
Which cars does Ankita Lokhande own?
Mercedes-Benz V-Class. Sitting at the epitome of luxury, the rare Mercedes-Benz V-class is the most expensive car owned by Ankita and Vicky. The multi-utility vehicle is equipped with a robust 2.2-litre straight-four engine, and is paired with a seven-speed automatic transmission system
When did Sushant leave Ankita?
They started dating while shooting for Pavitra Rishta and called it quits in 2016. By then, Sushant had earned a name in Bollywood. Ankita said that she chose to remain silent on her breakup because she did not want to make a 'tamasha' of her relationship.