West Bengal Utsashree Portal 2023: As you all can be know that the government is starting an official website for each and every facility and scheme thus that it becomes simple for people to apply for many schemes and avail advantages of many facilities. Currently, the government of West Bengal state has started the West Bengal Utsashree Portal. With the help of this portal teachers may apply for transfer online. This article covers all the necessary aspects of the portal. You will see to aware of that how you can get the benefits of the portal by going with the help of this article. Apart from that you will also collect the details related to its aim, advantages, features, eligibility criteria, needed documents, application method, etc. Thus, in case you are interested in grabbing the advantages of West Bengal Utsashree portal 2023 then you should have to read out this page very properly up to the last.
WB Utsashree Portal 2023
- 1 WB Utsashree Portal 2023
- 2 What Is The Procedure To Apply For Transfer On WB Utsashree Portal?
- 3 What Is The Procedure To View WB Utsashree Portal Application Status?
The West Bengal state government started the West Bengal Utsashree Portal on 2nd August 2021. With the help of this portal, the teachers of West Bengal may apply for transfers. They may also check their Transfer status with the help of this portal. Other than that this official website may also be utilized for verifying the eligibility criteria. Then, teachers are not needed to visit government offices in order to fill the applications for transfers. As this may be completed online with the help of the portal. The service of applying online will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system.
WB Utsashree portal will also decrease corruption. In case any teacher is facing any disciplinary proceedings or costs of financial irregularity or is under stayed then that teacher will not be applicable to apply for transfer. Only the aspirants who are ensured and are serving in the current school in the present post for a minimum of 05 years will be able to get the benefit of this government scheme.
West Bengal Utsashree Portal – Highlights
|Name of the Portal||West Bengal Utsashree Portal 2023|
|Beneficiaries of the Portal||People of West Bengal|
|Aim||To offer service of applying for transfer online|
|Started by||Government of West Bengal|
|Mode of Application Process||Online|
Eligibility Criteria For West Bengal Utsashree Portal 2023 Registration
- Aspirant should be a permanent resident of West Bengal State.
- The aspirant should be ensured and serving in the present school in the current post for 05 years at least.
- The age of the aspirant should be 59 years or less than 59.
- The place of posting should be greater than 25 km if secondary school.
- Primary teachers are not applicable to apply within the similar circle
- No teaching or nonteaching staff will be permitted to apply within five years of the previous transfer.
- In case anybody has refused the transfer order then that person will not be applicable to apply again before the ending of 7 years.
- In case a teacher is under interruption or facing any judicial proceedings or disciplinary proceedings or charges of financial deformity then he/she shall not be applicable to apply for transfer.
Also Check Bihar Ration Card List
What Is The Procedure To Apply For Transfer On WB Utsashree Portal?
- First of all, you should have to log on to the official website of the School Education Department, Government of West Bengal state.
- After that, you have to visit the main menu of the WB Utsashree Portal.
- On the main page, we are needed to tap on apply for transfer.
- A new page will open in front of you and consisting a few guidelines.
- You have to grab these steps carefully and tick on the check box now.
- After this process, you should have to tap on proceed.
- A Login form will open before you.
- In this form, you should have to choose your OSMS type
- Then, you should have to key in the teacher’s unique code, PAN card number, and captcha code
- After that, you should have to tap on the login
- Afterward, the application form will open before you
- In this online application form, you should have to key in all the necessary details.
- Then, you should have to upload all the necessary documents
- After that, you should have to tap on submit button.
- By using this process, you can apply for a transfer.
Also Check Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card
What Is the Procedure Into Login On The WB Utsashree Online Portal?
- Visit the official website of the School Education Department, West Bengal Government.
- The main page will open before you
- Then you are needed to tap on the login
- The Login form will present before you
- On this login page, you have to choose the user type
- Then, you have to key in your name password and captcha code
- Afterward, you should have to tap on the login
- By utilizing this method, you can log in to the WB Utsashree portal
You May Also Check: PM Kisan eKYC Update
Required Documents For WB Utsashree Portal Registration 2023
- Birth certificate of a child for a female teacher
- Distance certificate between places of posting of both spouses
- Distance certificate between the place of posting and permanent address
- The size of the document should not exceed 200 KB
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Documents relating to illness
- Documents relating to physical disablement
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id etc
Also Check PM Kisan Status
What Is The Procedure To View WB Utsashree Portal Application Status?
- Log on to the official website of the School Education Department, Government of West Bengal.
- The main menu of the website will appear before you.
- On the main menu, you have to click on the login option.
- Then, you have to key in your login details and tap on the login.
- After that, you should have to tap on view application status.
- You will be redirected to a next page.
- On this new page, you have to key in your reference number.
- Afterward, you should have to tap on view status.
- By using this process, you can view the application status.
Also Check PM SHRI Yojana
WB Utsashree Portal: Click Here
Our Website (Main Page): Click Here