West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2023: Nearly every student wishes to go after higher education but cause of poor financial situations, there are various students who are not applicable to satisfy their dream of grabbing higher education. In sequence to confirm the status of higher education among all the students, the government of the state starts many types of schemes.
WB Student Credit Card 2023 Yojana
- 1 WB Student Credit Card 2023 Yojana
- 2 WB Student Credit Card Government Yojana
Today we are sharing about such a scheme initiated by the West Bengal government known the West Bengal Student Credit Card Yojana 2023. With the help of this government scheme, students will be offered loans for higher education.
By seeing this article you will collect all the necessary details related to this scheme such as what is the West Bengal student credit card? its aim, advantages, features, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, application process, etc. Thus, in case you wish to grab all the required details related to this scheme then you are requested to read this page very carefully up to the last.
West Bengal Student Credit Card Yojana – Overview
|Name Of The Scheme||West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2023|
|Aim||To offer loans for Higher Education|
|Started By||West Bengal State Government|
|Beneficiary||Students Of West Bengal State|
|Amount Of Loan||Upto Rs 10 Lakh|
|Period of Repayment||15 Years After Grabbing Job|
|State||West Bengal State|
|Type of Application||Online or Offline|
Also Check National Scholarship Portal
Purpose Of West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme
The main perspective of the West Bengal Student Credit Card is to offer loans to students for higher education. With the help of this scheme loans up to Rs, 10 lakh will be offered to students which will assist them to pursue their higher education without seeing at the financial burden. Then, each and every student of West Bengal will be eligible to get the advantage of higher education. This scheme will also decrease the unemployment rate among the people of West Bengal as now more students will be eligible to get education and employment.
Also Check UP Bhulekh Portal
Advantages And Key Features Of West Bengal State Student Credit Card
- The loan offered with the help of this scheme will be offered at a very low rate of interest.
- In sequence to grab the number of loans students will be offered a credit card
- With the help of this credit card, students can withdraw the amount of loan
- All those students who are living in West Bengal State for the last 10 years can get the advantage of this scheme.
- The Mukhyamantri of West Bengal State Mamata Banerjee has started West Bengal Student Credit Card Yojana.
- With the help of this Scheme, students will be offered educational loans up to Rupees 10 lakh for higher studies.
- The decision to start this scheme was taken in a state cabinet meeting which was organized on 24 June 2021.
- Students doing study in standard 10th or above will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- West Bengal Student Credit Card may also be provided for undergraduate, doctoral, postgraduate, and postdoctoral studies in India or abroad.
- This scene was a section of the election manifesto of Trinamool Congress.
- The advantage of this scheme can provided for up to 40 years of age.
- After grabbing job candidates to have to repay the amount of the loan within a duration of 15 years.
Also Check PM SHRI Yojana
Eligibility Criteria Of West Bengal Student Credit Card
- Aspirants should be living in West Bengal for a duration of a minimum of 10 years.
- The aspirants should be permanent resident of West Bengal State.
- The upper age limit is applicable for this credit card scheme is 40 years.
Also Check PM Kisan Status
WB Student Credit Card Government Yojana
The chief minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee has started the West Bengal Student Credit Card New Scheme. The plan to start this scheme was taken in meeting of a state cabinet which was conducted on 24th June 2021. With the help of this scheme, students studying in standard 10th or above may take a loan up to Rs 10 lakh for higher studies. This loan will be provided to them at a very low rate of interest. For helping of the advantage of this loan, students will be offered a credit card. With the assistance of this credit card, students may withdraw the amount of loan.
Also Check Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
All those students who have been living in West Bengal state for the last 10 years can get teh advantage from this scheme. Under this scheme, loans can be helped for undergraduate, doctoral, postgraduate, and postdoctoral studies in India or another country.
Necessary Documents To Apply For WB Student Credit Card Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Bank account details
- Age proof
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
You May Also Check: PM Kisan eKYC Update
How To Apply Online For West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme?
- First of all, you should have to log on to the official website of the West Bengal student credit card scheme.
- After that, you should have to go to the main page of the official website.
- On the main page of the official website, you are needed to tap on Student Registration
- The registration form will open in front of you.
- You should have to key in the following details in the online registration form:-
- – Aspirant Name
– Date of birth
– Aadhar number
– State of institution
– District of institution
– Program type
– Program name
– Name of institution
– Mobile number
– Email ID
– Password etc
- After that, You should have to click on the register button.
- Then the unique ID will make and it will send to your activated mobile number
- This user ID will utilize as a user ID for all future references.
Also Check Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card
- First of all, you should have to go to the official website of WB Credit Card Scheme for Student.
- After that, you should have to visit the main page of the official website.
- Search for the Student login option, and then click on that option.
- After that, fill in the details like Applicant ID, Password, and captcha code as asked on the login page.
- click on the login button.
Also Check Bihar Ration Card List