UWIN Card 2023: In sequence to offer many types of advantages to the unauthorized sector of workers both the central and state government utilization of many kinds of schemes. With the assistance of these schemes, social and financial security is offered to the unorganised workers. The Gujarat Government has also started the UWIN card. All those people who belong to the unorganised sector have to register to create a UWIN Card in Gujarat. With the help of this card many types kinds of social and financial security advantages will be offered to the unorganised sector workers. This page provides the information about all the important aspects of the UWIN card 2023. You will have to be aware of that how you can register in order to grab your Gujarat UWIN card. Other than that you will also grab information about aims, advantages, features, eligibility, necessary documents etc.
Gujarat UWIN Card 2023
- 1 Gujarat UWIN Card 2023
- 2 UWIN Card – SECC Data
- 3 What Is The Procedure To Apply For UWIN Card?
The workers of the informal sector, the government of Gujarat has initiated a UWIN Card. With the use of this card, beneficiaries can get the advantages of social security schemes or programmes which are controlled by EPFO and ESIC. It is generally a unique number that is proposed to be provided as proof of identity to the informal workers. Apart from than that, the government can also create a database of all the informal sector workers. Beneficiaries may register in order to get this card on the eNirman online web portal or app.
Approximate 47 crore workers are hoped to register. The full name of the UWIN card is an unorganised workers index number card. This card has been made and developed in 2014 by the Ministry of labour and Employment Under the unorganised worker’s social security act 2008. The workers who belong to the informal sector have to necessarily register themselves in the UWIN programme. The government of Gujarat has assigned an amount of 402 crores in order to utilize this project in 02 phases.
Unorganized Workers Index Number Card 2023 – Highlights
|Scheme Name||UWIN Card|
|Started By||Government Of Gujarat|
|Beneficiary of this Scheme||Gujarat State’s Unorganised Sector Workers|
|Aim||To offer Advantages of many Government Schemes|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
UWIN 2023 Card Apply Now
The motive of the UWIN card started by the Gujarat State Government is to make a database of all unorganized sector workers in the Gujarat state. By this card, unorganized workers will get the identity and financial, and social security will be offered to them. Under this program of the state government, a unique number card will be offered to the unorganized workers, which will also cater as their number of the identification.
With the help of this card, the families of the beneficiary workers will be covered under the concept of nuclear family and associated family, with the assistance of which the state government may initiate many family-based advantage schemes. Under this scheme of Gujarat State Government, about 15 crore families of the state will be profited
UWIN Card – SECC Data
In the SECC 2011 database individual and family Details which ranges from demographic information, property files, income, employment, along with family links are watched. The database of UWIN will utilize the field from the SECC database along with the extra details which is offered by the unregulated agents at the time of the registration and validation phase. UWIN will involve the following data fields from SECC:-
- Name of the person
- Date of Birth
- State code
- District Code
- Sub District Code
- Marital Status
- Name of Father
- Name of Mother
- Occupation / Activity
- Permanent Address
- Main Source of Income
- Aspirant should be permanent resident of Gujarat.
- Aspirant must belong to unorganised sector.
- The age of aspirant should be between 18 to 60 years.
- Applicable worker must have worked as constructing and other construction worker for not less than 90 days in the last 12 months.
Also Check: Rashtriya Poshan Maah
Necessary Documents For U-WIN Card Registration
- Residence certificate
- Proof of age
- Income certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID etc
You May Also Check: PM SHRI Yojana
What Is The Procedure To Apply For UWIN Card?
- First of all, you should have to log on to the official website of Gujarat building and other construction workers welfare board.
- The main page will appear before you
- On the main page, you have to tap on please register here/ Register Now alternative.
- The Registration page will open before you
- On this page, you should have to key in your full name, gender, birthdate, Aadhaar number, mobile number , email ID, password, user type and captcha code code
- Then, you have to tap on register
- Afterward, you should have to login by keying in your user ID and password and captcha code
- After that, you should have to tap on apply for UWIN card
- After this process, you will get redirected to the new page.
- on this page, you should have to key in the necessary details
- after that, you have to upload the needed documents
- Afterward, you have to tap on submit button.
- By following this method, you may register for UWIN card.
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
What Is The Procedure To Login On UWIN Card Portal?
- You should have to visit the official website of Gujarat building and other construction workers welfare board.
- The main menu will appear before you.
- On the main page, under the login section you have to key in your user ID password and code.
- After that, you should have to tap on login.
- By following this process, you may login on the portal.
Also Check PM Awas Yojana List
How Can I View UWIN Card Citizen Application Status?
- First of all, you should have to log on to the official website of Gujarat building and other construction workers welfare board
- You should have to visit the main page of the official website.
- On the main page, you are needed to tap on view citizen application status.
- Then, you have to key in the necessary details.
- After that, you have to tap on the new status.
- Needed information will be on your PC’s screen.
Also Check PM YASASVI Scheme Apply Online
Our Website (Main Page): Click Here
UWIN Card Official Website: Click Here