UP Jaati Parman Patra, Caste Certificate Apply Online for OBC/ SC/ ST @edistrict.up.gov.in: The online process of making caste certificate has been started by the Uttar Pradesh government for SC / ST / OBC category citizens of the state. Citizens whose caste certificate (UP Caste Certificate) has not been made in the state can now apply for a caste certificate through online mediums. Uttar Pradesh government has launched the E-Saathi portal to generate caste certificates online, all interested candidates who want to generate caste certificates can complete the application process by visiting the official website of the portal. All the information to apply UP caste certificate online is given below in the article.
UP Jaati Parman Patra
- 1 UP Jaati Parman Patra
- 2 UP Caste Certificate Online Apply 2023
- 3 Purpose of UP Caste Certificate 2023
A caste certificate is provided only to the citizens of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Backward Classes (Uttar Pradesh SC / ST OBC Caste Certificate). Only people belonging to these castes of the state can apply online. Interested beneficiaries of the state of Uttar Pradesh who want to get their caste certificate made, can easily apply online by visiting the official website sitting at home. This caste certificate will be proof of your caste. Dear friends, today we will tell you through this article that how you can fill Uttar Pradesh caste certificate online form 2023, so read our article carefully.
Through the caste certificate, the candidates get many benefits, such as through the certificate, the beneficiaries can take advantage of the schemes, and other documents can be made. Can get scholarships in schools/colleges. You can get relaxation in age and caste certificate is also required to take advantage of pension etc. What benefits are available to the citizens of the state and what documents are required to make the certificate, etc. are being given in the article through other information related to the UP caste certificate online application. For more information related to the Uttar Pradesh caste certificate, read the article below.
UP Caste Certificate Online Apply 2023
|Article||UP Caste Certificate|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
|Department||Department of Revenue|
|Purpose||Providing online service
to generate a caste certificate
Benefits of UP Caste Certificate
- A caste certificate is required to provide scholarships in school colleges.
- A caste Certificate is also required to reduce the age in a government job.
- A caste certificate is also made to get the benefit of a pension.
- Candidates can also get reservations through a cast certificate.
- All SC / ST / OBC caste people of the state can make Caste Certificates through online mediums.
- Through the UP caste certificate, the citizens of the state can also take advantage of government jobs.
Also Check: Pradhan Mantri Ration Subsidy Yojana
Purpose of UP Caste Certificate 2023
As you know, the citizens of the state belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Backward communities have to visit the government offices to get their caste certificate and face a lot of difficulties, but now the state government UP Caste Certificate Online facility has been started to make 2023. Now the citizens of UP do not need to go anywhere. Making caste certificates easily available to the people of the state through this scheme. Many benefits are provided to the citizens of the state through the Uttar Pradesh caste certificate. Caste proof is also used as a document.
All the beneficiaries who want to take advantage of the caste certificate will have to complete the application process. For the application, the government has started the online application process on the portal. All interested candidates can complete the application process by sitting at their homes, now no beneficiary will have to visit any office to make Caste Certificate. All the candidates can apply for making caste certificates by sitting in their homes.
Also Check: Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
Benefits of UP Caste Certificate
- A caste certificate is a very important document for people belonging to SC, ST, and OBC Caste.
- Through this document people of Uttar Pradesh can use to take admission in state government services and schools/colleges or universities etc.
- UP caste certificate helps in availing various UP government services like government schemes, relaxation, and reservation in government jobs, quota in educational institutions, relaxation of upper age limit to apply for certain jobs, etc.
- Even if students want to take any scholarship in college or school, they can get it through a caste certificate.
Also Check: YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2023
UP Jati Praman Patra Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Self Attested Declaration
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
Also Check: UP Kisan Karj Rahat List
How to make Uttar Pradesh caste certificate online
- First of all, visit the official website of the e-Saathi portal to generate a UP caste certificate.
- Now on the home page click on the new user option.
- Then a new page will open in front of you, where you have to enter all the information asked.
- After filling in all the information click on save.
- Now you have to enter the login ID received on the home page.
- There you have to enter your username, passport, and captcha code and click on submit.
- Then on the new page that opens, you have to click on the option of filling out the application.
- Now you have to click on the option of caste certificate from the given options.
- Then click on the option of caste certificate there.
- After this, the application form for the caste certificate opens in front of you.
- There you have to choose one of the options of rural or urban.
- You have to enter all the information asked in the form.
- Fill in all the information and upload the photo of the asked documents on the page.
- And then click on Enter.
- Now your caste certificate online application process is complete.
Also Check: Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
UP Jati Praman Patra offline application process
- First of all, you have to go to the Tehsil of your district.
- From there you will have to take the application form for the caste certificate.
- After this, you have to fill in all the important information asked in the application form carefully.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents.
- After this, you have to submit this application form to Tehsil.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Cemca Homepage||Click Here|