TNTET Syllabus 2023: If you are taking part in TN TET Examination 2023, then you can download TNTET Exam Syllabus 2023 pdf from here. On this page, we are sharing all the information related to the Tamil Nadu TET Syllabus 2023 for Paper I, and Paper-II. On this page, we are also providing direct links to download the TNTET Exam Syllabus 2023.
Tamil Nadu TET Paper 1 & 2 Exam Syllabus 2023
- 1 Tamil Nadu TET Paper 1 & 2 Exam Syllabus 2023
- 2 Tamil Nadu TET 2023 Exam Pattern
- 3 Tamil Nadu TET 2023 Syllabus
- 4 FAQs
In this article, you can grab the information about the complete TNTET 2023 Exam Pattern. This examination will take 03 hours. In this examination, you have to solve a total of 150 Multiple Choice Questions. You can check more details regarding TN TET Paper 1 & Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2023. Here, you can also get the complete subject-wise syllabus in detail.
The Teacher Eligibility Test examination will be completed in 02 papers. Paper-1 will be of 150 Marks of subjects Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant to the age group of 6 – 11 years), Environmental Studies, Language-I Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam/ Kannada/Urdu, Language II – English, Mathematics. After this test paper, the candidates need to face one more test i.e. Paper 2. On the other side, Paper-2 will be of 150 Marks for subjects Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant to the age group of 11 – 14 years), Language-I Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam/ Kannada/Urdu, Language II – English, (For Social Science Teacher: Social Science or For Mathematics and Science Teacher: Mathematics and Science).
Tamil Nadu TET 2023 Syllabus – Overview
|Department Name||Tamilnadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TN TRB)|
|Name of the Post||Teacher Post|
|Examination Name||Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2023|
|Article Name||TNTET Syllabus 2023, Download Tamil Nadu TET Paper 1 & 2 Exam Pattern|
|Category of the Article||Syllabus|
TRB TN Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Syllabus 2023
Although, we are providing the direct link to download the TN Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus 2023 Pdf and the link is provided at the last of the page. By reading this Syllabus, aspirants can start their Examination’s preparation in a nice way.
In this article, you can also understand all the selected topics that can be important for your TN TET Examination 2023. So, you need to download the Tamil Nadu TET Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 for your good preparation perspective.
Tamil Nadu TET 2023 Exam Pattern
There will be too types of papers in TNTET 2023 Examination. On this page, you can read about the Tamil Nadu TET Paper 1 & Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2023.
TNTET Paper I Exam Pattern 2023
|Subjects Name (All Compulsory)||Number Of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant to the age group of 6 – 11 years)||30||30|
|Language I – Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam/ Kannada/ Urdu||30||30|
|Language II – English||30||30|
|Total Number of Marks||150||150 Marks|
TNTET Paper-II Exam Pattern 2023
|Name of Subjects||Number Of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant to the age group of 11-14 years (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I – Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam/ Kannada/ Urdu (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II – English (Compulsory)||30||30|
Tamil Nadu TET 2023 Syllabus
Child Development and pedagogy
- Child Development
- Physical & Intellectual Development during Primary School Years (6 to 10 Years)
- Social and Emotional Development during Primary School Years (6 to 10 Years)
- The Children’s Profile at the Beginning of Primary Education—Physical and Cognitive.
- The Children’s Profile at the Beginning of Primary Education—Social and Emotional.
- Moral Development during Primary School Years (6 to 10 Years)
- Concepts and constructs
- Constructivist Approach to Learning
- Types, levels and approaches to Learning
- Learning and Knowledge
- Factors Contributing to Learning.
Language – II English
- Listening – For Vocabulary building
- Listening for phonemic awareness
- Listening for comprehension and communication
- Reading Print awareness, alphabetic principles, and phonics
- Reading for Comprehension
- Speaking – Phonemic awareness
- Speaking – Imitation, and Repetition
- Speaking to communicate
- Extended reading
Tamil Nadu TET Paper-I will be depended on the topics of the specified exam syllabus of the State for standards I to V with their tough level as well as linkages up to the Secondary Stage.
- Shapes and Figures
- Study of Data
The level of TNTET Paper-I will be based on the subjects of the defined syllabus of the State for standards I to V with their hard level as well as linkages up to the Secondary Stage:
- Day and Night
- Animals & Birds
- Small Creatures Around the children
- Man, Matter, and Materials
- My Body
- Keeping Healthy and Clean
- Science in Everyday
Child Development and pedagogy
- Attention, Perception, And Memory
- Motivation And Learning
- Intelligence And Creativity
- Growth and Development of the child
- Theories Of Child Development
- Pedagogical Concerns – Part I
- Pedagogical Concerns – Part II
- Pedagogical Concerns – Part III
- Socializing Agencies Of Child Development
- Urdu (Compulsory)
Language II English (Classes VI to VIII)
- Language Functions
- Number System
- Data handling
- Practical Geometry
- Life Mathematics
Social Science (Geography, History, Civics & Economics) (Classes VI to VIII)
- Ancient Land of Thamizhagam
- Vedic Period
- Pre-historic Period
- Indus Valley Civilization
- Rise of Empires
- Kushana Empire
- Jainism and Buddhism
- Primary Activity-Agriculture-Agriculture and Crops-Factors Determining Agriculture
- Secondary Activity-Industries-Classification of Industries-Factors Determining Development of Industries.
- Tertiary Activity-Transport, Trade-Transport-Trade-Other Services
- Resources and their types-Resources and Human Activity
- Primary Activity-Types of Primary Activities- Gathering, Hunting and Fishing-Mining-Classification of minerals
- Population and Resource-Population Growth and distribution population Growth and Resource Depletion-Resources and Space Technology
- Legislation and Welfare Schemes for Children and Women.
- Our Nation Location, Political Administration, and National Symbols
- Political Parties Functions, Structures & Types – Regional and National parties
- United Nations Organization- Objectives – Organs – Functions
- Indian Constitution Salient Features
|TN TET Official Website||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu TET 2023 Paper 1 Syllabus Pdf||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu TET 2023 Paper 2 Syllabus Pdf||Click Here|
|Our Website (Main Page)||Click Here|
What is the TNTET 2023 Exam Date?
The TNTET Exam Date will be announced soon on the official website.
What is the full form of TNTET?
The full form of TNTET is Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test.
What is the official Website of TN TRB?
The official website of TN TRB is trb.tn.nic.in.
What is the status of the TNTET Syllabus 2023 Pdf?
The downloading of the TNTET Syllabus 2023 is available now on the official website.