TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2023 – Recently, the Tamil Nadu Department issue 2748 posts for Village assistants. Interested applicants must have to check the eligibility criteria & visit by the official site to apply for this recruitment. There is only an online mode available to register for the Village Assistant post.
Now, applicants can apply and begin preparing for the post of Revenue Department Examination. If you wish to know more regarding this recruitment then read this writing till you reach the last of the article.
TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2023
- 1 TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2023
- 2 Tamil Nadu Revenue Dept. Notification 2023
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3.1 From where can I access the information related to TN Revenue Department recruitment?
- 3.2 How many vacancies are available for TN Revenue Department Village Assistant post?
- 3.3 Name the official website of the TN Revenue Department?
- 3.4 How can I apply for Village Assistant in Tamil Nadu?
- 3.5 What are the eligibility criteria required for Village Assistant in Tamil Nadu?
As per the newly updates & reports, the Tamil Nadu Revenue Department declare the village assistant job vacancy for the session 2023. In which there’re a large number of applicants are going to emerge in the examination. All the applicants have to mention their login data while registering for the village assistant post. All the applicants must check the notification of TN Revenue Department Recruitment for the job of Village assistant. The notification will provides all the information about the job like salary structure, eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit, etc. It’s compulsory for all candidates to be permanent residents of Tamil Nadu state.
All interested applicants can apply for the recruitment application form and they can apply till the last date There’re a large number of applicants joining in this recruitment in shortlisted applicants obtain an opportunity to be a part of TN Revenue Department. We’re going to response many query related to TN Revenue Department Recruitment involving highlights, the Selection process of the TN Revenue Department, and tips to apply for the TN revenue department given in the beneath-listed object.
Details of TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Revenue Department|
|Post Name||Village Assistant|
|Total Number Of Vacancy||2748|
|Release date of application form||Updated soon|
|Last date of Application form||Updated soon|
|Salary||Rs 11,100 – 35,100/- per month|
|Date of Written Examination||Announced soon|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Availability mode of application form||Online mode|
Eligibility Criteria Required For Village Assistant In Tamil Nadu
- To register for Village assistant in TN applicant must belong to aged 21-32 years.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to be permanent residents of Tamil Nadu’s local Taluk.
- The competitors must have passed the 5th standard as on 1st July 2022.
- The applicants must have knowledge of the Tamil Nadu language.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to have their essential documents while registering for Village Assistant in Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu Revenue Dept. Notification 2023
The notification related to the vacant Village Assistant post was declared soon. The applicants must check the notification 1st. The notification by the Revenue Department at @www.tn.gov.in will inform you of all the required data about the job opportunity. The notification will offer data about the salary shared to the applicants appointed in the revenue department, eligibility criteria, age bar, etc.
Also Read – UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2023
The Revenue & Disaster Management Department in the Tamil Nadu government will fill the vacant posts with the best-suited applicants. The notification by the Department states that the age should be around 21 to 32 years. The state government shares relaxation to specific categories to register for the posts. The Village Assistant (VA) job needs the applicants to be a people of that taluk. We have shared the tips to check the notification. Apply by filling up the TN Revenue Dept. Application form for the Village Assistant post as shortly as possible, as the site is now open.
Also check – RSMSSB CET Notification 2023
Selection Procedure Of Village Assistant In Tamil Nadu
A written test will be utilized to choose applicants for the Tamil Nadu Village Assistant recruitment in 2023. All the shortlisted applicants after the written examination will be contacted for an interview as the final step in the selection procedure. Applicants may periodically check the authority’s official sites for updates on the shortlisted process for the TN Village Assistant recruitment 2023.
Also check – Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment 2023
Steps To Apply For TN Revenue Department Village Assistant Job 2023
- 1st of all, you have to go the official site of Tamil Nadu Revenue Department Recruitment i.e., tn.gov.in.
- After that the main page of the official site is available on the display screen of your device.
- Then, you have to log in your email ID and mobile number inside the application form.
- After this, you have to keep all your essential documents such as ID proof, Age Proof, Educational qualification, recent passport-size photograph, and resume, etc.
- Then, you have to install the application form from the upper link or official notification and fill out the form rightly.
- Check the upper-listed data and pay the application fee in accordance with your category.
- Then, you have to tap on the submit button and capture the application number and appeal number for future reference.
- At last, with the assist of a speed post. Register post or any other service you have to send the application form to the given address.
- In this way, you can register for the TN Revenue Department Village Assistant recruitment directly from the official website.
How To Check TN Revenue Department Notice 2023?
- 1st of all, open the official portal of the TN Revenue Department i.e., tn.gov.in.
- Then, the main page of the official portal is available on the display screen of your device.
- Just tap on the Department-wise option.
- As you switch to Department-wise, you can choose R from the alphabet shared to visit to the Revenue Department.
- After that, all the notifications about the Revenue Department will be on the screen.
- After this, you must tap on the link applications are invited for the village assistant by the site from the 10th to the 7th of October 2022.
- As you tap on the link a new page will open in front of you, fill out the form with the data needed and hard copy the application form for further use.
Related posts –
Bihar SSC Inter Level Recruitment Notification 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to access the information related to Tamil Nadu Revenue Department then you have to read the above-mentioned article.
How many vacancies are available for TN Revenue Department Village Assistant post?
There are a total of 2748 vacancies are available for the Village Assistant post of the Tamil Nadu Revenue Department.
Name the official website of the TN Revenue Department?
The official website of the Tamil Nadu Revenue Department is www.tn.gov.in.
How can I apply for Village Assistant in Tamil Nadu?
If you want to apply for Village Assistant in Tamil Nadu then firstly, visit the official website of the TN Government at https://www.tn.govin/ and go to the advertisement section. Download the TN village assistant application and fill in the required details carefully.
What are the eligibility criteria required for Village Assistant in Tamil Nadu?
It is mandatory for all applicants to be permanent residents of Tamil Nadu. Applicant must be qualified from the fifth standard to apply for Village Assistant in Tamil Nadu.