Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023: The scholarship has been assisting to offer financial help to the candidates. Generally, the students who are poor are taking advantages from the scholarship. Under, we are sharing some necessary aspects of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship for the year 2023. On this article, we are sharing necessary details like a step-by-step method to apply online for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship. In this article, you may check for the eligibility criteria, incentives provided, and also renewal method under the Swami Vivekananda scheme.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023
- 1 Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023
- 2 Details About Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- 3 How Can I Apply Online For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023?
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship has been functioned in the state of West Bengal state for students who are not able to manage their fees. The scholarships are offered to the students who are studying in post-graduation (PG), under graduation (UG), and also all of the other students doing study in Standard 9th to Class 12th. These scholarships will assist the candidates to get a nice education and they will overcome the financial burden inflicted on them by their education. You may check for the All Scholarships Available at ” National Scholarship Portal “ by visit the official website as shown below.
The main perspective of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is to offer financial help to the meritorious students of the state. Then the students of West Bengal state who are not applicable to afford their fees may continue their education as the government is financing their education. This scheme will exceed the literacy rate in the state and will also make employment. With the help of this scheme, students will be able to overcome the financial burden which has been exploited on them because of their education. All those aspirants who belong to economically backward families in the state will be eligible to take advantage from the Swami Vivekananda scholarship government scheme.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023 – Highlights
|Name||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship|
|Started by||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries of the Scheme||Students|
Eligibility Criteria For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023
As you all aware of that the government of West Bengal state has initiated the Swami Vivekananda scholarship scheme for students. With the help of this scheme financial help is offered to meritorious students who belong to economically backward families in the state. All those candidates who have scored over 60% of marks in the state board examination may avail advantage of this scheme. Last year, the eligibility criteria of the Swami Vivekananda scholarship scheme was 75%. Then the chief minister of West Bengal state, Mamata Banerjee has revised these eligibilities.
Then, candidates who have obtained 60% marks are also applicable to apply under this scheme. On this occasion, CM of the state also temporarily glorified a minimum of 1700 Student Of secondary And higher secondary And Madarsa examinations. Candidates have presented laptops. Apart from that candidates are also offered with books written by renowned authors of Bengal. The upper ceiling of family income under Swami Vivekananda Scholarship scheme is considered at Rs 250000 per annum.
Details About Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
To get detailed information regarding Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Yojana 2023, you should have to know about its benefits and features as shown here.
Benefits of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Yojana 2023
- With the help of this scheme financial help is offered to students who may not afford to pay their fees.
- All the candidates who belong to the economically weaker sections of society may get the advantage of this scheme.
- The West Bengal government has started the Swami Vivekananda scholarship yojana.
- The scheme will confirm standard education to the candidates of the state.
- Utilization of this scheme will decrease the financial burden inflicted on the candidates .because of their education.
- This government scheme is also going to change the literacy rate of the state.
- Swami Vivekananda scholarship scheme will also make the employment.
- Those students who are doing study for the post-graduation, under graduation, and class 9th to 12th may get the benefit of this scheme.
You May Also Check: PM Kisan eKYC Update
Important Documents For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
Before applying for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship, you should have to check the necessary documents as shown here:
- The first page of Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Address proof
- Ration card/voter card
- Higher secondary education reports
- Domicile certificate
Also Check Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
How Can I Apply Online For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023?
To fill the application form for the Swami Vivekananda, you have to follow the guidelines as shown below:-
- First of all, you should have to log on to the official website.
- Go to the main page of the official website.
- On the main page, you are needed to tap on Registration
- Then you have to tap on proceed for registration
- The registration form will open in front of you.
- Provide all the details as asked there.
- Then, you have to key in the mobile number.
- You have to Enter Email.
- After registration, An applicant ID in the form of characters amounting to 15 digits is made for the student.
- You should have to Login with the created Applicant ID and Password.
- You have to key in Captcha Code.
- Fill up the proper information in the application forms.
- You should have to upload the scanned images of the documents and Signature in the following sizes-
– Size of Image & Signature – 10KB-20KB
– Image & Signature Format- JPG/JPEG
- You have to Upload the documents.
- You have to click on Submit Application to finish the application procedure.
Also Check PM SHRI Yojana
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Applicant Login
- Aspirants who wishes to log in to the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship portal needs to go to the official website.
- Then, at the menu bar official portal, you will have to search for the Applicant Login Option.
- Then, you have to click on this option and key in the necessary details i.e. Applicant ID and Password.
- After offering the all information and tap on the submit button.
- Then, your profile will be logged in now.
Also Check UP Bhulekh Portal
What Is Renewal Procedure For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
- To renew your Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2023 Scheme, you have to log in with the help of the official website of the scholarship.
- You should have to tap on the login button on the main page.
- After login in, you may apply for your desired scholarship. You should have to apply for the scholarship before the starting of the new academic session.
Also Check National Scholarship Portal