State Wise Petrol Price Today Live: Check Indian Oil, Bharat Petroleum, and Hindustan Petroleum Petrol Price Rate: Petrol rates in India are revised on a daily basis. Prices are revised every day at 06:00 AM. This ensures that even minute variations in global oil prices can be transmitted to fuel users and dealers. The price of fuel includes excise duty, value-added tax (VAT), and dealer commission. VAT varies from state to state. After adding excise duty, dealer commission, and VAT, the retail selling price of petrol almost doubled. Various factors affect the price of fuel. These include the rupee to US dollar exchange rate, cost of crude oil, global cues, fuel demand, etc. When international crude oil prices rise, the prices in India tend to move higher.
State Wise Petrol Price Today Live
Petrol Price Today August 2024 For All States, Cities, and Districts Check Petrol Price in Punjab, Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana, Telangana, Tamil Nadu: The world’s most common commodity fluctuates daily and its Price is most important because its daily market rate. The end user is always confused as to what is the reason behind it and how it is the most expensive yet binding item. So to give you excellence in this, we have brought here today complete information related to the price of petrol. International petrol price today is different from yesterday due to several factors like availability, worldwide crisis, and geopolitical reasons. In this post, you can know about petrol prices in India today and state-wise petrol price. Along with this, we will also tell you about the Delhi NCR petrol price and the international barrel rate of petrol.
In India, petrol rates are revised on a daily basis to reflect the latest changes in global oil prices. The Government of India ensures that the prices of petroleum products are always in line with the global oil prices. Thus, even small changes in global oil prices can be reflected in India’s petrol rates. Petrol rates in India are revised on a daily basis. Prices are revised every day at 06:00 AM. According to the price of crude oil in the international market, petrol prices in India change every day at 6 am.
Estimating the price of petrol is difficult, as it can vary from city to city and even from supplier to supplier. Petrol prices in India were revised daily with effect from June 15, 2017. This was a marked departure from the earlier practice of revising petrol prices every fortnight. KSOedupdates is your one-stop solution for all your petrol price-related queries, including finding out what happened to the prices recently.
Petrol Price Today
We would like to inform you that the price of petrol in Delhi-NCR is Rs 96.41 per liter which is the new price after the reduction in prices by the government. There has been a cut of around Rs 10 per liter today by the Government of India which is a big discount for those people who are using petrol on daily basis for their routine work. Petrol price is of paramount importance in Delhi NCR as it is the capital state, and it is the highest petrol-consuming area by population. People want to know about the daily petrol price in Delhi NCR which makes it very important for us to deliver the same to you. Above all, Delhi NCR petrol price is the benchmark for petrol price across India.
Also Check: Indian Army Agniveer Result 2024
Notably, if we talk about petrol prices skyrocketing along with other commodities which could eventually lead to inflation. In this series, the Indian government cut the price of petrol by Rs 9.5 per liter. The price of petrol in Punjab today is Rs 105.75 which will now be Rs 96.00 per liter. This is a very big decision of the Modi government which will affect lakhs of families and workers in India and will also reduce the prices of other commodities. Now, you can find the state-wise petrol price list today, and other similar information in the following post. Above all, we will regularly inform you about daily petrol prices which fluctuate every day.
Petrol Price in India Today Live: State-Wise
|Andaman And Nicobar
|Dadra And Nagar Haveli
|Daman And Diu
|Jammu And Kashmir
Steps to Check Daily Petrol Price Today Live
- You can visit this page to get the daily latest updates regarding petrol prices in India.
- The international petrol price per barrel is also updated here for your reference.
- Third, you can check the international market online to see the daily commodity price.
- Petrol prices in India vary depending on demand, supply, and processing costs.
- Also, you can check the state-wise daily petrol price from the above table.
- So these are some common ways to check daily petrol price.
Also Check: Bihar Voter List 2024
Check out International Petrol Price Today Per Barrel
- Petrol and diesel prices fluctuate due to daily international barrel price changes.
- Secondly, the international prices of these goods are calculated in US dollars.
- Petrol prices in India fluctuate due to changes in international prices.
- The average price of an international petrol barrel price is around USD 97.
- These prices depend on several factors such as demand, supply, cost of extraction, and much more.
- If international prices rise, the price of petrol in India will increase.
- Since India is not a producer of oil, it is difficult for India to control daily petrol prices.
- We will notify you of the daily changes in International Petrol Price as and when it happens.
Also Check: PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary Status, Registration
Check Petrol Pump Specific Cost in India via SMS
|HPPRICE DEALER CODE
|RSP DEALER CODE
|RSP DEALER CODE