Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2024- Today we are going to provide you the Information about Rajasthan Board (RBSE) has started the process of Admit cards for the Pre Teacher Eligibility Test (PTET) 2024 for admission to Pre B.Ed Course. The Jai Narayan Vyas University Jodhpur, University has conducted the examination on July 2024 at 11:30 – 2:30 PM. in Various centers all over the state. The Admit card is released on the official website on June 2024. Those students who are searching for PTET admit cards 2024 for the B.Ed course are now able to check it from the official website www.ptetraj2022.com. All the aspirants can download their Rajasthan PTET Admit Card by entering the registration number given to them during the registration process. To get more information about PTET Admit card 2024 continues reading this article.
Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2024
All those aspirants who are participating in this exam should download the admit card before the Examination. Students are instructed to keep the admit card safe and carry it with them on the examination day Because it works as a student’s ID. The Jai Narayan Vyas University is a Conducting authority that provides B.Ed courses to the candidates through the examination process. So, all the students must know about PTET deeply and then search on Google. Here, Some prime information like highlights, exam patterns, guidelines, etc. can be collected from the following sections given below.
Recently, The Pre Teacher Eligibility Test (PTET) was conducted by the Jai Narayan Vyas University on July 2024. During this session, there are a total of approximately lakhs candidates have applied for PTET 2024. As per the latest reports, only those Candidates eligible for the PTET Admit card who had passed out from graduation. All the students who are eligible for PTET 2024 will be able to check to admit cards from the official website by entering their required credentials.
PTET Admit card 2024 Overview
|Exam Department Name
|Jai Narayan Vyas University (Jodhpur)
|Pre-Teacher Eligibility Test (PTET)
|11:30 – 2:30
|Admit card Date
|Admit card Status
|Availability mode of Admit Card
Also Check REET ADMIT CARD
PTET Admit card 2024 Released Date & Time
Those candidates who should have the capacity for being a teacher are preparing for the Rajasthan pre-teacher eligibility test and they all are waiting for the Admit card to get appeared In this exam. Aspirants can check their admit card name-wise from the official website, PTET admits card is very important to be entered in the exam hall. There are a lot of candidates applying for the application form of PTET 2024, They all are advised to be informed that issue the admit cards of PTET 2024 which is released on 22 June 2024. If you want to know more about PTET admit cards Then read this article thoroughly.
Also Check TNTET Admit Card
RAJ PTET Exam Date
|PTET Notification Released
|PTET Registration starts
|PTET 2024 Registration ends
|Admit card release date
|PTET Exam Date 2024
|PTET Answer key
How to download PTET Admit card 2024?
- First, visit the official website of PTET https://ptetraj2022.com
- Then click on the home page of the official web portal.
- Now choose the Admit card option from the home page.
- After clicking on the Admit card option mention your required credentials such as Username & D.O.B.
- Now, click on the submit button for successful registration.
- After going through all the particulars mentioned inside the admit card, download the file and PDF format and save it for exam day.
Also Check JEE Main Admit Card
Details mentioned on PTET Admit card 2024
- Name of exam authority
- Name of Exam
- Name of candidate
- Date and Timing
- Exam center
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Signature of candidate
- Passport size photograph of the student
Also CHeck CRPF Paramedical Staff Admit Card
Documents carry with PTET Hall Ticket 2024
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Passport size photograph
Also Check CCC Admit Card
PTET 2024 Exam Day Instructions
- Please ensure that you are occupying the seat allotted to you. Once you occupy the seat, you will not be allowed to leave the seat till the exam is over.
- Read the instructions given on the answer sheet carefully and give answer of questions by darkening the relevant circle corresponding to the question by black ball point pen only.
- Open Polybag, find Question Booklet and Start work on examination time.
- Do not write anything on Question Booklet. Do not write anything on the answer sheet (OMR) other then required.
- Please ensure that the serial number of the Question Booklet has been correctly filled in by you on answer sheet as well as the roll number is entered correctly and correct circles have been darkened.
- Ensure that the pages in Question Booklet are intact, correct and complete in number and in order.
- Please ensure that there are no blank/torn/missing or repetition of pages in the Question Booklet, In case of any defect, report immediately. After 20 minutes of starting of exam, no question booklet will be changed or replaced.
- Write your name, roll number and OMR answer sheet number on the top of Question Booklet and put your signature.
- Put your signature on the answer sheets at the place provided.
- To prevent the use of unfair means, the candidate can be checked at any time during the examination.