Rajasthan Caste Certificate:The state government has made easier the application procedure for creating Rajasthan caste certificate for the people of Rajasthan with the help of the online portal. Citizens of the state who belong to SC, ST and Backward (SC, ST, OBC category) category, they can simply apply to get their caste certificate created with the help of this online portal. In this article, You can grab the information about that how you can grab your Rajasthan Caste Certificate created online. Thus, you may read this article carefully.
Rajasthan Caste Certificate Apply Online
- 1 Rajasthan Caste Certificate Apply Online
- 2 Eligibility & Documents Required For Rajasthan Jati Praman Patra
- 3 What Is The Process to Get Contact Information Related To Rajasthan Caste Certificate?
All the citizen of Rajasthan who are Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, and Backward Classes (SC, ST, OBC category) can apply for grabbing Rajasthan Caste Certificate both online and offline. All the eligible and interested beneficiaries of the state who wish to apply for Rajasthan Jati Praman Patra with the help of online means, they can too easily apply by going to the official website with the help of internet sitting at house and get advantage of all the services offered by caste certificate. So, the candidates who belongs to the SC, ST, OBC category can get the benefit of this online service.
It is very required and important for people belonging to Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, and Backward Classes to create a Caste Certificate. Because it is a government document that is provided by the state government. This certificate displays which caste a person who is the resident in Rajasthan. People who have Rajasthan Jati Praman Patra are provided a lot of exemption for all the work of the government. With the assistance of this, the number of many castes living in the state can also be estimated, Thus, people belonging to SC, ST, OBC category should have caste certificate.
Rajasthan Jati Praman Patra Registration – Highlights
|Certificate Name||Rajasthan Caste Certificate|
|Article For||Rajasthan Caste Certificate Form, Apply Online, Eligibility|
|Categories For Which Certificate Available||SC, OBC, ST|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Advantages of Rajasthan Caste Certificate
- The caste certificate can be utilized by the people of the state to get the benefit of various government schemes and to take various scholarships related to education.
- Utilized to apply for reserved posts in government jobs.
- Caste certificate works as an important document for people who belonging to SC, ST, OBC caste.
- With the help of this document, people of Uttar Pradesh can utilize to get admission in state government services and schools/ colleges or universities etc.
Eligibility & Documents Required For Rajasthan Jati Praman Patra
- Aspirant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan state.
- Aspirant should belong to Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, and Backward Classes only.
- self attested declaration form
- mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- passport size photo
- Bhamashah ID
How to Fill the Rajasthan caste certificate Application online?
Eligible beneficiaries of the state who wish to grab their caste certificate created online, then they should follow the online process provided below.
Also Check Kisan Credit Card Yojana
- First of all the aspirant has to log on to the official website of Emitra.
- After going to the Rajasthan Caste Certificate official website, the main page will appear in front of your eye.
- On this main page, you will watch the option of Login in the above section.
- After that, you should have to tap on this option. In case, you are registered on this official website, then login, in case not, then register first of all.
- After this you have require to key in username and password and captcha code in login.
- After that tap on login button.
- After this, the next page of Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO ) will appear on your PC screen, on this page you will get the option of E-Mitra, so you should have to tap on this option.
- Then you should have to tap on Services, then tap on Avail Service and then tap on Application. Then the next page will appear on your Computer Screen.
- On this page, you should have to write Caste in the box of “Apply for Service”.
- After that, the caste for which you wish to apply for the caste certificate. Choose it.
Also Check: Rashtriya Poshan Maah
- After that, on the next page you will have to proceed with the help of the Aadhar ID, Bhamashah ID, E Mitra registration number, any of these.
- By Bhamashah ID, first key in the Bhamashah ID number in the box and tap on proceed. After this, choose the aspirant from the Bhamashah family.
- After this process, you should have to tap on “Fetch Data”.
- This details has been found from the aspirant’s Bhamashah ID, make sure that. Similarly, by finding with
- Aadhar ID and save it. Then save the e Mitra registration ID number.
- After that, you should have to tap on the alternative of “Next” at the bottom.
- Then the application form of application form for caste certificate will appear in front of you on the next page.
- All the details asked in this application form such as father’s name, applicant’s name, caste etc. have to be filled.
- After providing all the details, you should have to tap on save. After this you should have to click on “Are you sure to save this form” in case yes and pay the fee through online mode.
You May Also Check PM SHRI Yojana
Rajasthan Caste Certificate Login Process Check Here
If you are going to do the login at Rajasthan Certificate Registration website, then you should have to follow some guidelines as shown here:
- First of all, you should have to go to the official website of E Mitra Rajasthan.
- After that, you should have to go to the main page will appear in front of you.
- On the main page, you should have to tap on the login alternative.
- After this, you should have to key in your Username, Password and Captcha Code.
- Afterward, you should have to tap on Login option.
- In this process, you will be applicable to login to the online portal.
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
What Is The Process to Get Contact Information Related To Rajasthan Caste Certificate?
- First of all. you have to open official website of E Mitra Rajasthan .
- Then, the main menu will open in front of you.
- After that, you should have to tap on the contact alternative.
- Then, a new page will appear in front of you.
- On this page, you may watch the contact information.
You May Also Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme