Prerna Portal Registration: The Government of Uttar Pradesh is creating every effort to exceed the level of basic education in the state, for which the UP Government is also taking many necessary steps. The state government has initiated Prerna Portal to brace the easy education of the children of the state. In case the foundation of elementary education of children will be braced, then their secondary and higher level education will also be completed simply. With the assistance of this official website started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, elementary skills will be offered to the kids of government schools of the state. Regarding 1.6 million government school children in the state will get the advantage of Prerna Portal , and the standard of education in both primary and upper primary schools will be exceed under the portal.
Prerna Portal Online Registration
- 1 Prerna Portal Online Registration
- 2 Advantages of Mission Prerna Portal
- 3 Prerna Uttar Pradesh Mobile App Downloading Method
Prerna Portal Uttar Pradesh was started on 2 September 2019 by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Honorable Yogi Aditya Nath. The children of 1.6 million schools of the government of the state will get the advantage of this scheme of the state government. Under this scheme of the government, purveying has been created to exceed the standard of education. The aim of the state government is to offer elementary skills to the children of the state.
Under the online portal, along with teaching and describing to the children, the government also charms them towards the eligibility to calculate basic mathematics. Under the Mission Prerna Online Portal, basic education will be offered to the children of standards 1-5 of government schools. Retaining in mind the exceeding digitization in the nation, now the Uttar Pradesh government is also initiating online services, on the similar path now Mission Prerna Portal Citizens will be able to utilize it while sitting at house.
Prerna Portal Registration Online – Overview
|Name of the Portal||Mission Prerna Portal|
|beneficiary||children of state government schools|
|Process of Application||online|
|Started By||By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath|
|Perspective||Increasing the Standard of elementary education|
|grade||Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes|
Purpose of prernaup.in Online Portal
Mission Prerna Portal started by Uttar Pradesh Government’s main purpose is to offer better and high quality elementary education to the children of the UP state. This online portal has been initiated under the Department of Basic Education. With the help of the official website, the state government will offer elementary skills to such children, who are doing education in government schools of the state. Only students of standard 1-5 will be involved under this portal.
Its main aim is to exceed the quality of elementary education as well as attract children towards their own studies. The government of the Uttar Pradesh will offer basic learning skills to the children under the official portal as well as modify the ability to do basic math operations. The government has fixed a target of getting Foundation Learning aims by the children of 80 percent of the schools in each development block, district and mandal of the state by the month of March 2023.
Also Check Kisan Credit Card Yojana
Advantages of Mission Prerna Portal
- Basic education will be offered to the students of standards 1-5 with the assistance of this portal initiated by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under the UP Mission Prerna Portal, the students of elementary standards studying in government schools of the state will be advantages.
- The state government has kept the services of this portal online thus that more and more people can take benefit of it.
- Beneficiaries will be applicable to utilize this portal sitting at house, they will not have to create rounds of any government offices.
- With the assistance of the portal, the government has fixed a target to exceed the level and standard of education in the government schools of the state.
Process of Mission Prerna Student Registration
With the help of following steps, you can do the registration for Mission Prerna UP Portal as student.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Mission Prerna. After this the main page of the official website will open in front of you.
- On the main page of the official website, you have to tap on the login alternative. After this the login form will be shown in front of you.
- In this form, you have to key in the asked details such as username, password, captcha code etc. After providing all the needed information, you have to click on the Proceed button.
You May Also Check: PM SHRI Yojana
How To Do Prerna Portal Login Process?
Eligible and interested applicants will have to follow the following instructions to login to the Mission Prerna Portal started by the State Government of Uttar Pradesh:-
- First of all, you should have to go to the official website of Mission Prerna Portal. Now the main page of the website will appear in front of you.
- On the main page, you will have to key in all the required details asked under the alternative to login, such as Username, Password and Captcha code information.
- Now you have to tap on the alternative of “Proceed” provided at the bottom, after which you may login.
Also Check Rashtriya Poshan Maah
Prerna Uttar Pradesh Mobile App Downloading Method
- In the first step, you should have to go to Google Play Store. Now the on the main page of Google Playstore will get the Search box in front of you.
- Then, you have to find by typing Prerna Uttar Pradesh Mobile App in the search box provided on the homepage. After this overall procedure a list of various apps will be shown in front of you.
- From this list, you should have to tap on the app alternative provided at the top. Now you should have to tap on the option of “Install”, after which the mobile app will be downloaded to your system.
Also Check: NCSC Grievance Management Portal
Method To view Prerna Patrika under Prerna Portal
- First of all, you should have to visit the Google. Here you have to find by providing Prerna magazine in the search box.
- Now you have to tap on the first number website alternative, here all the Prerna magazine will be shown in front of you.
You May Also Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme