Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana: PMJJBY विशेषताएं, फायदे और पात्रता: Here in this article, we are going to share with you about the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana which is launched by the PM of India. In this, citizens have to invest in the life insurance policy and get the advantage of the amount paid by the government after completing Jeevan Jyoti Bima. To apply for this policy citizens must be of a minimum age of 18 years old and a maximum period of 50 years old. Whereas, the maturity age of this policy is 55 years.
In this scheme, children of poor sectors also are provided with a good amount of money in the future so that their future becomes brighter as compared to the past. All those citizens who want to avail the benefits of the Pradhan mantra Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana must have to apply for it. Through this scheme, In case a person dies after investing in this scheme so the government will be provided them Rs. 2 lakhs as financial assistance. If you want to know more about this scheme then you must have to read this article till the end.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
According to the latest news and reports, this scheme has been launched in the session of 2015 by the government of India. This scheme provides insurance of 2 lakh in case of the death of a person. And the amount of premium is Rs. 330 annually which is to be auto-debited from the bank account in one installment as per the option given by the subscriber on each annual security. As per sources, this scheme has been implemented by Life Insurance Corporation. Interested citizens have to apply for the registration of this scheme by entering their personal details. this scheme is very beneficial for children and adults too. In this scheme, citizens have to renew the term plan after one year of the plan. Citizens can apply for this once only. Keep reading this article thoroughly.
In this scheme, the government has decided to provide an insurance plan to the beneficiary family in case he/she dies so, that their family will not have to face any kind of financial trouble. The insurance policy of any citizen is linked with a bank account so at the time of premium officials of the policy directly transfer the amount of the premium to the insured account as per rules. Under this scheme, in the session of 2020, the government has provided the amount of Rs. 1134 crore to the family members of the deceased on the death claim to about 56761 people of the country for which Rs. 2 lakhs was directly transferred into the beneficiaries account. Read this article until you reach the bottom of the article.
Details of PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana 2023
|Name of the Scheme||PMJJY (Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana)|
|Launched In||9th May 2019|
|Launched By||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Benefit||Providing life insurance at a reasonable premium amount|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Article Category||Govt. Scheme|
The objective of the PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Scheme
- To provide financial assistance to the insured family members after the death of the head of the family.
- The government has decided to focus on the education expenses of children after the death of their family head.
- The main objective of this scheme is to motivate citizens about this scheme to get financial assistance in financial troubles.
- If a person dies due to some accident or any reason after investing in the PMJJY scheme then the official department aims to provide them worth 2 lakh to the family members of the person.
- It aims to provide a reasonable amount of Rs. 330 contributions so, poor persons can apply for this scheme to get the benefits of this scheme.
Also Check: Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022
Eligibility Criteria for PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Only those people eligible to apply for this policy who belongs to the permanent citizen of India.
- Policyholders must belong to aged 18 to 50 years old to apply for the registration of this scheme.
- Beneficiaries must have their personal bank account to get the benefits of this scheme.
- It is mandatory for all to invest Rs. 330 annually for the installment of the policy.
- All Indian citizens are eligible to apply for this insurance policy.
- If applicants have more than two accounts in different banks then they can apply for the insurance policy only once.
- Applicants must have to select the auto-debit option while applying for an insurance policy.
Also Check: Post Office Saving Scheme 2023
Required Documents to apply for PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Policy
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Residential Id proof
- Mobile number
- Bank Account
- Passport size Photograph
- PAN card Number etc.
Also Check: Karnataka LMS Scheme
What are the reasons behind the expiration of the Insurance Policy?
- There are so many reasons for the expiry of the insurance policy in which one of the main reasons behind this application will not pay the installment amount timely.
- If the policyholder attained the maturity period of 55 Years of policy then the insurance policy will be automatically expired.
- If the policyholder dies within 45 days of applying under the scheme, then he can not claim under this insurance policy scheme.
- If a policyholder does not follow the rules and regulations of the scheme, renewal of cover, installment, and many more formalities have not been done by the account holder so, the policy automatically expired.
Also Check: PM Kisan Nidhi 12th Kist Status 2023
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana?
- First of all, open the official website of PMJJY i.e., jansuraksha.gov.in
- The home page of the official website is available on the display screen.
- Now, click on the PMJJY scheme 2023 option in which you have to select the option of the application form.
- After that, mention your required credentials inside the Application form such as Insurance Company name, Bank Name, Account Number, Account Holder Name, Nominee name Address, etc.
- Check the mentioned details once again and click on the submit button after a few minutes application form will appear in front of your display screen.
- At last, you have to take a printout of the application form for further use.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Cemca Homepage||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the full name of the PMJJY Scheme?
the full name of the PMJJY Scheme is (Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana).
who is eligible to apply for PMJJY Scheme?
All the citizens of India can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana.