PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: PM Kisan Current Installment Status Check @pmkisan.gov.in: Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is operated by the Government of India for the farmers. Through this scheme ₹, 6000 rupees are provided to the farmers in three equal installments. Under this scheme, the amount of the 9th installment has been released by the government on the 9th of August.
An amount of Rs.19500 crore has been provided to about 9.75 crore farmers under the 9th installment. So far, an amount of Rs 1.38 lakh crore has been spent by the government under this scheme. Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was started with the aim of improving the economic condition of the farmers. Through this scheme, not only the farmers will become empowered and self-reliant. But their standard of living will also improve.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- 1 PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- 2 Implementation in Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
As you all know that this scheme has been started to provide financial assistance to the farmer brothers of the country. Under this scheme, the central government is providing financial assistance of Rs 6000 per year to many farmers in the country. The central government of our country has so far provided 7 installments to the farmers of the country under the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, in order to benefit the farmers of the country even further, the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, on May 14 at 11 am on video conference. Addressing the citizens of the country through the medium, the 8th installment has been released under this scheme. Under this scheme, an amount of more than Rs 19,000 crore will be transferred by the central government to the bank accounts of more than 9.5 crore beneficiary farmers of the country.
the amount of the tenth installment has been released by the Central Government under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This amount has been released by Prime Minister Narendra Modi through video conferencing. About 10.09 crore farmers have got the benefit under the 10th installment. All those farmers whose 10th installment amount has not yet come into their account will be provided this amount soon. An amount of 20946 crores has been transferred to 10.09 crore farmers. On this occasion, many farmer-producer organizations have also been talked to by the Prime Minister. All these organizations have been informed that an equity grant of Rs 14 crore will be provided by the government for future investment. Due to this, about 1.25 lakh farmers will be benefited.
pmkisan.gov.in Samman Nidhi Scheme– Details
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Year of Launch||February 2019|
|Ministry Under||Ministry Farmer Welfare|
|Start date of registration||Onward|
|Cost of Scheme||Rs 75 ,000|
|Total Beneficiary||12 Crore|
|Beneficiary||Small & Marginal Farmer|
|Mode of application||Online/offline|
|Benefits||Financial support of Rs 6000|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 13th Installment
The 13th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY), started for the financial help of farmers, is going to be released this month. However, this time there are 21 lakh farmers of the country in whose account the amount of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will not reach. According to Union Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar, only those farmers whose Bhulekh will be uploaded on the Bhulekh Kisan portal will get the benefit of the fund.
Also Check: Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2023
According to the information, the data of 1 crore 62 lakh farmers has been uploaded on the Kisan portal and the 13th installment money will reach their account. There are 21 lakh farmers in the country who have been found ineligible after making Bhulekh mandatory. Apart from this, there are 11 lakh farmers who have not uploaded their data. The government has set September 9 as the last date for verification. If the verification is not done by September 9, then the 13th installment under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will stop.
Implementation in Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Aadhar Card Mandatory: if you want to take advantage of Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then it is mandatory for you to have an Aadhar card. If you do not have Aadhar Card then you cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- End of holding limit: When the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was started, only those farmers who have 2 hectares or 5 acres of cultivable land were included in this scheme. Now, this limit has been abolished by the central government.
- Status Tracking: Now you can know the status of your application under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana yourself. For this, you only need to have an Aadhar Number Mobile Number, or Account Number. With the help of this, you can check your application status.
Also Check: Saral Portal Haryana
- Facility for self-registration: When the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was started, to get registered in this scheme, one had to make rounds of the accountants, Kanungos, and agricultural officers. But now the government has removed this compulsion. Now any farmer can get his registration done himself sitting at home.
- Kisan Credit Card: All those farmers who have registered under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana do not need to provide any document for getting Kisan Credit Card. Due to this, it will be easy for the farmers to get Kisan Credit Card. The economic condition of the farmers will also improve through Kisan Credit Card.
Required Documents For PM Kisan Yojana
- The Applicant Should Have Any Land Up To 2 Hectares.
- Must-Have Agricultural Land Papers.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Id Proof, Driving License, Voter Id
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Address Proof
- Farm Information (The Size Of The Farm, How Much Land Is There)
- Passport Size Photo
Also Check: UP Ganna Parchi Calendar 2023
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Apply Process
- First of all, go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- On the homepage, you will see the option of Farmers Corner, click on it.
- A new page will open on it you will see the option of new farmer registration, click on it.
- After this, the registration form will open on your screen.
- Fill in all the required information like Aadhaar number image code etc.
- Then click on submit option.
- Your application is successfully registered to follow the above procedure.
- Take a printout of your registration form for future reference.
Also Check: WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme
The process to check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiary status
- First of all, go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- On the home page, you will see the option of Farmers Corner, click on it.
- A new page will open on which you will see the option of beneficiary status.
- Hit that link and later new page will open.
- Fill in all the required information like Aadhar Number, Bank Account Number, Mobile Number, etc.
- Then click Get Data.
- At last the beneficiary status on your screen.
PM Kisan Helpline Number
Email: [email protected]
Farmer’s welfare section
Phone Number: 91-11-23382401