Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2022 ऑनलाइन आवेदन- दस्तावेज, लाभ, आवेदन फॉर्म: As we all know, farmers are the food gods, and both the central and state government implemented various government schemes by which farmers can avail their advantages. One of which we are going to share with you about Pashu Kisan Credit Card which is launched by the Haryana Animal Husbandry and Agriculture Minister JP Dalal Ji. There are a lot of advantages to this card and this scheme is also as similar to the Kisan Credit card. whereas, under this scheme, farmers can take a loan of up to Rs.3,00,000 from this card.
Only cattle farmers can avail the advantages of the Pashu Kisan credit card. the loan amount is totally based on your animal that is if the farmer has a cow then a loan of Rs. 40783 will be provided to the farmer and if the farmer has a buffalo then a loan of Rs. 60249 will be provided to the cattle rearer. To you are a cattle farmer then you must have to avail yourself of the advantage of this card by availing it from its authorized center or official website. For more details, you need to read this article till the end.
Pashu Kisan Credit Card
- 1 Pashu Kisan Credit Card
- 2 Top Banks Offering Pashu Kisan Credit card
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
According to the latest information, this great initiative has been implemented by the Government of Haryana state with the aim of doubling the income of farmers by the session 2022. Whereas, on the Pashu Kisan Credit Card the loan amount will be provided in 6 equal installments. In which the amount has to be returned to the beneficiary with an interest rate of 4% within 1 year. Under this scheme, The interest rate on the loan provided will be applicable from the day the animal owner will be the amount of the first installment.
To avail of the advantage of this scheme firstly you need to apply for a Pashu Kisan Credit card from its authorized official website or nearer center. This scheme is launched with the purpose of increasing animal husbandry business in the state. Cattle farmers can take a loan up to the amount of Rs. 3 lakhs in 6 installments and with a 4% interest rate. There are approximately a total of more than 16 lakh families in the state who have milch animals and still now some of them are living their lives on the basis of Milch animals. Here, we are going to answer many questions related to the Animal credit card including, its objectives, benefits, required documents, and How to apply for a Pashu Kisan Credit card many more details are given in the below-mentioned article. Keep reading this article till the end.
Highlights of Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2022
|Name of the scheme||Pashu Kisan Credit Card|
|Scheme Type||Government Scheme|
|Objective||To increase animal husbandry business in the state|
|Launched By||Haryana Government|
|Beneficiary||Cattle breeders of Haryana|
|Benefit||it helps to double the income of Farmers|
|Official website||Click here|
Objectives of Pashu Kisan Credit card 2022
The main objective of the Government behind this scheme is to double the income of farmers and provide them the facility of Loan by which they are able to do proper care and provide proper food care for their animals. It aims to increase the development of the Animal husbandry business in the state, this scheme is as similar to the Kisan Credit card. It aims to provide low-interest rates on animal loans.
Also Check: MP Scholarship Portal Login 2022
After you get the Pashu Kisan Credit card then a loan will be provided by the bank at an interest rate of 7%. But a cattle farmer can pay a 4 % interest rate as per authority rules. If you want to know more about this article then read it out till the end. Under this scheme, The central government provides a 3% subsidy to farmers and livestock farmers and Haryana Government is giving a 4% subsidy. There are a lot of benefits for farmers under this scheme. With the help of this scheme, farmers can provide all the nutrition foods to their animals.
Top Banks Offering Pashu Kisan Credit card
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- HDFC Bank
- AXIS Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- ICICI Bank etc.
Also Check: YSR Navaskam Scheme 2022
Loan Amount on Pashu Kisan Credit Card
- For Cow Rs. 40,783/-
- For Buffalo Rs. 60,249/-
- For Sheep and Goats Rs. 4,063/-
- For Poultry farming Rs. 720/-
Also Check: Nrega Payment Status
Benefits of Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2022
- The farmers who will be given a credit card can use this credit card as a debit card in the bank.
- Under this scheme, cardholders can take a loan of an amount up to Rs. 1,60,000 without any collateral security.
- Under this scheme, farmers can avail themselves of the advantage of loans for their Animals.
- This scheme helps to double the income of farmers.
- It helps to increase the development of Animal Husbandry sectors.
- It provides the facility of subsidies on the basis of Animals like cows, Buffalo, Sheep & goats.
- Under this scheme, the farmers will be given loans from all banks on yearly basis at a 7% interest rate and paying interest on time the interest will become 3%.
- In this scheme, the interest amount has to be paid at intervals of one year.
- Only the farmers of Haryana state can avail the advantages of this scheme.
Also Check: National Education Policy 2022
Required Documents for Animal Credit Card 2022
- Applicant’s Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Mobile number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Account details
- Health certificate of Animal
How to apply for Pashu Kisan credit card 2022?
- First of all, You need to visit the nearest Bank to apply for an Animal Credit card.
- Don’t forget to take all your necessary Documents.
- After this, you have to take an application form and fill in all the asked information.
- Check the mentioned details and attach a copy of all the necessary documents with the application form.
- After verifying the application form you will be given the animal credit card within 1 month.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Cemca Homepage||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the purpose of the Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme?
The main purpose of the Pashu Kisan Credit card is to provide loans to cattle farmers at low-interest rates up to the amount of 3 Lakhs in 6 installments.
From where can I apply for Pashu Kisan Credit Card?
You need to visit the nearest bank to apply for Pashu Kisan Credit Card in an offline mode.