OTET Application Form 2023: The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha is going to announce for online application form for Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2023. The due date of this online application’s submission is not specified yet by the officials. The starting date is also going to announce shortly on the official website. In this article, you can check the admit card release date, OTET 2023 Examination Schedule, announcement date of the result, and other information.
Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2023
- 1 Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2023
- 2 OTET Odisha 2023 Eligibility Criteria & Required Documents
- 3 What Is The Procedure To Fill The OTET 2023 Online Application Form?
- 4 FAQs
The Odisha TET 2023 Examination is a too necessary examination for the aspirants who wish to become teachers in the state of Odisha. But the main thing that you will not have to forget is that getting via this examination does not guarantee you a job. It is easy to apply online and the eligibility criteria for this job is mentioned in the below section. Without qualifying this examination, you will not be applicable to fill the application form for the job. If you have clarified your standard XII board examination or graduation you can surely appear for the Odisha TET 2023.
If we talk about the full form of OTET, The Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test 2023 is the full name of the OTET 2023. Odisha’s Board of Secondary Education (BSE) organized the OTET (Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test) to choose candidates for teaching jobs in private, government, and private unaided universities from grades I via VIII. It should be remembered that qualifying the Odisha TET 2023 does not guarantee an Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Online Application Form 2023 job in a faculty. As per the official website, it is simply one of the appointment eligibility needs.
OTET 2023 Notification – Highlights
|Authority Name||Board of Secondary Education Odisha|
|Exam Full Name||Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Short Name||OTET 2023|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|OTET 2023 Application Starting and Last Date||Update Shortly|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category of the Article||Application Form|
|Location of the Job||Odisha|
OTET 2023 Online Form Apply Now
The Odisha TET Online Application Form 2023 is available for all aspirants who have qualified not only category XII but also Graduation. There are 02 papers for the Odisha teaching eligibility test where category A (Paper I) and category B (Paper-II). Be that as it may, aspirants can fill the form for just a single paper.
OTET Odisha 2023 Eligibility Criteria & Required Documents
In addition, as per the official website, a person who is applicable for paper II cannot utilize paper I. The Odisha TET 2023 Official notification contains the last dates, online application form, eligibility criteria, exam date, exam details, admit card issue date, and result date status. If you are looking for the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 Exam Form/ Application Form, then you can check the following details:
Eligibility Criteria For OTET Application Form 2023
Category A ( Paper 1)
You will require to obtain a passing score on the middle examination or another examination that is same to it. Additionally, to qualifying a two-year elementary education diploma, you will require to earn a minimum of 50% of the required scores.
The aspirant must have scored nice marks in a 10+2+3 Examination in any of the streams and a 02-year elementary education diploma. This could be a special education or elementary education diploma.
Category B ( Paper-II)
Candidates should have passed in 10+2+3 with a minimum of 50 percent marks and also a 01-year B.Ed with Special Education.
You should have passed in an intermediate examination with at least of 50 percent score and 04 years for B.A Ed/BSc. Ed.
Candidates should have passed in the 10+2+3 with a minimum of 50 percent scores and along with it a 01-year diploma in B.Ed.
Necessary Documents For OTET 2023 Online Application Form
Here, you can check for the documents which are needed during the Odisha TET 2023 Application Procedure.
- Qualifying Examination Certificate
- Photograph and Signature resized according to the instructions.
- PH or PWD Certificate for Persons with Disabilities
- Category Certificate (For SC, ST, OBC, and SEBC candidates)
- Arising Qualifying Examination Certificate
- 12th standard (+2) mark sheet or certificate for untrained (SC, ST, or PH) candidate
What Is The Procedure To Fill The OTET 2023 Online Application Form?
Odisha TET Results would be announced on the basis of the final answer keys or getting keys. At the instant, the pre-final or 1st scoring key has been announced. In the below section, you can check for the complete OTET Online Application Procedure step-wise:
- First of all, you should have to go to the official website of BSE Odisha i.e. http://www.bseodisha.nic.in/
- In the next step, you need to visit the official website’s main menu bar.
- Go to the link in Google Chrome or Firefox for the best venture. It can also be accessed with the help of other browsers.
- The option named “Application Form OTET 2023” can be provided here. You will be needed to choose that option.
- After that, you’ll require to tap the registration button two times.
- After that, you must have to fill out the details of the important information, involving the name, birth date, educational background, and other information. You must avoid creating any errors in this case.
- A number and a password will be made once the online application form has been submitted successfully.
- You must have to take a hard copy of this submitted online application form for future use.
Details To Be Filled In Personal Information Section of Application Form:
- Eligibility Criteria
- Information Sheet
- Educational Qualification
- Payment & Declaration
Odisha TET 2023 Exam Scheme
In Odisha TET Examination, there are a total of two test papers i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2. The Paper 1 is of 150 marks, and Paper 2 is of 90 marks.
OTET Paper 1 Exam Scheme 2023:
Total Marks- 150 Marks
- Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 marks – 30 Questions
- Hindi/Telegu/Bengali – 30 marks – 30 Questions
- Language – 2 (English) – 30 marks – 30 Questions
- Language -2 (English) – 30 marks – 30 Questions
- Mathematics- 30 marks – 30 Questions
- Language -1 , Oriya/Urdu – 30 marks – 30 Questions
- Language – 1, Oriya/Urdu – 30 marks – 30 Questions
- Environmental Studies – 30 marks – 30 Questions
Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
Total Marks: 90 Marks
- Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 marks – 30 Questions
- Language – 1, Oriya/ Telegu/Bengali/Hindi/Urdu- 30 marks – 30 Questions
- Language- 2 (English)- 30 Marks – 30 Questions
Important Links For OTET 2023 Online Application Form:
OTET Official Website: Click Here
Our Website (Main Page): Click Here
What is the OTET?
The OTET is a state-level eligibility test conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha to determine the eligibility of candidates for the recruitment of teachers in primary and upper primary schools in the state of Odisha.
When can I apply for OTET?
The application process for OTET typically begins in the month of August and the exam is usually conducted in September or October.
How can I apply for OTET?
Candidates can apply for OTET by visiting the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha and filling out the application form.
Is there an application fee for OTET?
Yes, there is an application fee for OTET, which can vary depending on the category of the candidate.