NHM Uttarakhand Admit Card 2024 – If you’re waiting for the issue date of the National Health Mission, Uttarakhand entry card then we’re here to give you with all the detail about the same. Recently, the Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Educational University is planning to conduct the examination for Community Health Officer CHO & MHLP.
Therefore, there’re a large number of aspirants eagerly waiting for the issue of their entry cards. Those aspirants who have successfully registered themselves for NHM Uttarakhand online application can download their entry card by visiting its official portal. To know more detail, you should access the complete page.
NHM Uttarakhand Admit Card 2024
- 1 NHM Uttarakhand Admit Card 2024
- 2 How To Prepare for NHM Uttarakhand Exam?
- 3 Details Mentioned On NHM Uttarakhand Admit Card
- 4 National Health Mission Uttarakhand Exam Day Instructions 2024
- 5 Important Document to Carry at Exam Hall
- 6 How To Check NHM Uttarakhand Admit Card 2024 Online?
- 7 About NHM Uttarakhand
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
As per the latest sources and updates, The National Health Mission, Uttarakhand has cleared to act the examination of CHO & MLHP. There are a large number of applicants who are going to appear in this examination. Applicants can download the hall ticket soon. There’s only an online mode available to download entry card. All the aspirants are suggested to alert that they must keep their entry cards themselves while going for the examination. Because it functions as a student’s identity. Aspirant can download their entry cards by listing their required details like name, date of birth & password. For more detail, you’ve to read the page thoroughly.
It’s in the charge of of the aspirants to keep the entry card safe till the last recruitment procedure. Applicants should carry all the essential things to the exam hall. We’re going to response many questions about NHM Uttarakhand entry card like, its overview table, beginning and last date to download entry card, the exam date, the selection process, eligibility criteria & steps to download entry card shared in the below-mentioned page.
NHM Uttarakhand Admit Card 2024 Overview
|Name of the Conducting Authority
|Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Educational University
|Name of Post
|CHO & MLHP
|Number of Vacancies
|Name of the Article
|NHM Uttarakhand Admit Card 2024
|Date of Examination
|Availability mode of admit card
Uttarakhand NHM MLHP CHO Exam Date
All of the candidates for the posts are interested in learning the exam date so they can start preparing for the exam as per the dates. The declaration of the MLHP CHO Exam date has been made public by the officials. Ensure you reach at the testing location at least 30 minutes earlier to the exam.
Related – HSSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2024
How To Prepare for NHM Uttarakhand Exam?
- Begin the procedure, by checking & downloading the NHM CHO & MLHP exam pattern and curriculum.
- Then, make a time schedule & cover the complete curriculum before beginning of the examination.
- Aspirants must have to take part in the mock tests on a daily basis.
- Aspirants must have solved the previous 5-year question paper for the rough idea of the current paper.
- At least, do not forget to check exam last-minute tips to share your best in the examination.
Details Mentioned On NHM Uttarakhand Admit Card
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Passport-size photograph
- Exam Date
- Invigilator’s Signature
- Applicant’s Signature
- Exam Centre Code
- Test Centre Details
- Registration Number
- Important Instruction
Related – SSC CGL Admit Card 2024
National Health Mission Uttarakhand Exam Day Instructions 2024
The candidates must comply certain rule while taking the written exam. The department as well specifies this set of rules in the NHM Uttarakhand CHO entry card for 2024. The aspirants can as well read the terms & condition that are shared below.
- The aspirants must have higher one print copy of the National Health Mission Uttarakhand Admit Card 2024 before the written exam.
- For their identity verification, the aspirants must carry one original id proof to the exam center together with their entry cards.
- The candidates must be aware of the location of the exam center earlier to the written exam day.
- The candidates must be present at the exam center minimum 45th minutes before the begin time.
Important Document to Carry at Exam Hall
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Valid ID proof Issued by Gazette Officer
Related – ICAR IARI Assistant Admit Card 2024
How To Check NHM Uttarakhand Admit Card 2024 Online?
- At first, visit the official portal of National Health Mission, Uttarakhand i.e., https://www.hnbumu.ac.in/
- After that, the homepage of the official portal is available on the display of your device.
- Then, go to the section containing your entry card and pick the link to download NHM Uttarakhand Call Letter 2024.
- You’ll see a new tab open with many blank spots.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you’ve to refer all the required details inside the page i.e., Date of Birth, registration number, etc.
- After this, you’ve to tap on the submit button.
- Finally, your NHM Uttarakhand Admit Card is available in front of you.
- At last, do not forget to take a print copy for later use.
About NHM Uttarakhand
The Uttarakhand Health and Family Welfare Society was accepted in 2002 with aid from outside funding organizations like USAID with the goal of all national programmes & getting health sector reforms. Through a smooth & efficient fund flow, a reporting method & monitoring to ensure the programmes are running as planned and on time, the goal was to bring operational efficiencies to the implementation of NPs at the state and district level as get better health outcomes by vertically merging all 6 significant national programmes and engaging qualified staff. UKHFWS gets all money from the Government of India for the operationalization of the NPs & disperses them to programme officers of the states and districts as per the state and district action plans.
Also Check –
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to access the information related to National Health Mission Sikkim then you must have to read the above-mentioned article.
Is CHO a good job?
In rural places where doctors are not readily available for treatment, community health officers play a crucial and responsible role as the area’s first line of defense.
What is the importance of NHM?
It aims to ensure the health of the mother and their children and to reduce maternal, and child mortality and morbidity rates.
Can CHO prescribe medicine in India?
CHOs are mid-level service providers that can distribute medication on a doctor’s prescription but cannot independently prescribe medication doctors can’t be replaced by them.
What are the details mentioned on NHM Sikkim Admit Card?
The details mentioned on Admit card are the Candidate’s name, roll number, date of birth, password, etc,