NHM Sikkim Admit Card 2023 – If you’re waiting for the issue date of National Health Mission, Sikkim Admit Card then we’re here to share you all the detail about for the same. Recently, the NHM Sikkim is planning to conduct the examination for Community Health Officer at many exam centers. So, there’re a large number of aspirants eagerly waiting for the issue of entry card.
Those aspirants who have successfully registered themselves for NHM Sikkim online application can download their entry card by visiting its official portal. For more detail, you should way in the full page.
NHM Sikkim Admit Card 2023
- 1 NHM Sikkim Admit Card 2023
- 2 Eligibility Criteria Required For NHM Sikkim Admit Card
- 3 About NHM Sikkim
- 4 Details Mentioned On NHM Sikkim Admit Card
- 5 NHM Sikkim CHO Hall Ticket 2023
- 6 Important Document to Carry at Exam Hall
- 7 How To Prepare for NHM Sikkim Exam?
- 8 How To Check NHM Sikkim Admit Card 2023 Online?
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions
As per the newly sources & information, The National Health Mission, Sikkim has cleared to act the examination of CHO and other. There are a large number of aspirants are going to appear in this examination. Aspirants can download the entry card before one week of the examination. There is only an online mode is available to download entry card. All the aspirants are recommended to alert that they must keep their hall ticket themselves while going for examination. Because it functions as aspirants’ identity. Aspirant can download their hall ticket by listing their essential details like, name, date of birth and password.
Aspirants should bring all the essential things at exam hall. We’re going to response of many questions about NHM Sikkim entry card such as, its overview table, beginning and last date to download entry card, exam date, selection process, eligibility criteria and tips to download entry card are shared in the below-introduced page.
NHM Sikkim Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission, Sikkim|
|Article Name||NHM Sikkim Admit Card 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Name of the Examination||NHM Sikkim Exam|
|Date of Examination||Update soon|
|Article Category||Admit card|
|Exam Mode||Written Exam|
|Availability mode of admit card||Online Mode|
Eligibility Criteria Required For NHM Sikkim Admit Card
The General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) / B.Sc nursing degree from an institution accredited by the Indian Nursing Council and registered with the Sikkim Nursing Council is a requirement for aspirants.
Community Health Officer
The aspirant should have passed B.Sc / Post Basic (Nursing)/ GNM from a recognized university / Institute.
Read Also – Bihar Police Admit Card 2023
Aspirant should have passed Degree/Diploma in pharmacy from a recognized university/Institute.
Aspirant should be 12th pass with ANM certificate with permanent registration certificate.
Read Also – NHM Andhra Pradesh Admit Card 2023
The aspirant must have earned an MBBS degree from an accredited university or institute along with a permanent registration certificate.
Bachelor of dental surgery from any recognized institute by the dental council of India.
- Minimum age limit – 18 years
- Maximum age limit – 40 years
About NHM Sikkim
The National Health Mission (NHM), which was founded by the Indian government in 2005, combined the National Rural Health Mission & the National Urban Health Mission. It was once again extended in March 2018 to last till March 2020. It is overseen by a mission director, and national level monitors have been appointed by the Indian government. Both the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) & the National Urban Health Mission (NUHM). The key programming components are reproductive, maternal, neonatal, child and adolescent health (RMNCH+A), communicable illness, and strengthening the Health system (RMNCH+A) in rural and urban areas. NHM Strives to share everyone with way in to just, affordable, high-quality healthcare services that are accountable to the public and responsive to its demands.
Also Check – Andhra Pradesh Police Admit Card 2023
Details Mentioned On NHM Sikkim Admit Card
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Passport-size photograph
- Exam Date
- Invigilator’s Signature
- Applicant’s Signature
- Exam Centre Code
- Test Centre Details
- Registration Number
Also Check – NHM Punjab Admit Card 2023
NHM Sikkim CHO Hall Ticket 2023
National Health Mission Sikkim administered the written exam for Sikkim Community Health officers. The NHM Sikkim CHO & DEO exam was held on April 24, 2023. The list can be found here for aspirants who successfully applied for the NHM Sikkim CHO selection list 2023 and are eagerly expecting it. In a short while, the NHM Sikkim Result 2023 will be published. A Significant proportion of aspirants take the test. All aspirants are currently searching for the NHM Sikkim CHO Cut-off and merit list for a later use.
Important Document to Carry at Exam Hall
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Valid ID proof Issued by Gazette Officer
Also Check – Nagaland Police Admit Card 2023
How To Prepare for NHM Sikkim Exam?
- Begin the procedure, by checking and downloading the NHM CHO exam pattern and curriculum.
- Then, make a time table & cover the whole syllabus before beginning of the examination.
- Aspirants must have to join in mock test for daily basis.
- Aspirants must have to solve previous 5 year question paper for the rough idea of current paper.
- At last, do not forget to check exam last minute tips to share your best in examination.
How To Check NHM Sikkim Admit Card 2023 Online?
- First of all, go to the official portal of National Health Mission, Sikkim i.e., nhmsikkim.org
- After that, the main page of the official portal is available on the screen of your device.
- Then, go to the section containing your entry card and pick the link to download NHM Sikkim permission letter 2023.
- You’ll see a new tab open with several blank spots.
- After this, a new page will appear in front of you.
- On this page, you’ve to mention all the essential data inside the page i.e., Date of Birth, registration number, etc.
- After this, you’ve to hit on the submit button.
- In the last, your NHM Sikkim Hall Ticket is available in front of you.
- At last, don’t forget to take a printout for future use.
Related Posts –
Rajasthan Police Admit Card 2023
Bihar Civil Court Exam Date 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Is CHO a good job?
In rural places where doctors are not readily available for treatment, community health officers play a crucial and responsible role as the area’s first line of Defence.
What is the importance of NHM?
It aims to ensure the health of mother and their children and to reduce maternal, child mortality and morbidity rates.
Can CHO prescribe medicine in India?
CHOs are mid-level service provides that can distribute medication on a doctor’s prescription but cannot independently prescribe medication doctors can’t be replaced by them.
What are the details mentioned on NHM Sikkim Admit Card?
The details mentioned on Admit card are Candidate’s name, roll number, date of birth, password, etc,