NHM MP Admit Card 2023: National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) will be announced the NHM CHO 2023 Admit Card very soon on the official website. The aspirants who have applied for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) require to download the Madhya Pradesh NHM CHO Hall Ticket 2023 and get a printout of the document. With a printout of the admit card, one will be permitted inside the perimeter of the examination center. Only those aspirants whose online application form for the Madhya Pradesh NHM CHO recruitment has been accepted will be declared the call letter. One must have their photograph on the NHM MP 2023 Exam admit card and their signature. The Madhya Pradesh NHM CHO Hall Ticket 2023 will show the exam’s date, time, and shift.
The National Health Mission of Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) announced the notification for Community Health Officers (CHO) for various posts. The National Health Mission MP CHO 2023 notification was issued at their official website i.e. www.nhmmp.gov.in. The application due date ended before September but was extended to October.
NHM Madhya Pradesh CHO Admit Card 2023
- 1 NHM Madhya Pradesh CHO Admit Card 2023
- 2 How To Download NHM MP CHO Call Letter 2023?
- 3 What to Possess to the NHM MP CHO 2023 Examination Centre?
The National Health Mission MP CHO 2023 admit card will be announced soon on the official website, as shown in the below section. Aspirants who have applied for NHM MP CHO (Community Health Officers) posts can also check the examination dates here. As the online application is over, the NHM MP Community Health Officers Exam Admit Card 2023 and exam dates might be announced shortly on the official website, as shown below.
Therefore it is more suitable to begin the exam preparation at the earliest. When the NHM MP CHO 2023 exam Admit Card is issued, we will provide the admit card download link so you can easily download the admit card without facing any concerns. Thus until then, You may get detailed information about downloading NHM Madhya Pradesh CHO admit card 2023 and important dates. In the below section, you can read further details related to the NHM MP 2023 permission letter downloading procedure.
NHM MP Community Health Officers Exam Admit Card 2023 – Highlights
|Name of Organization||National Health Mission Of Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of the vacancy||Community Health Officers (CHO)|
|Total number of vacancies||3800 Posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh State|
|Status of Application||Over Now|
|Status of the NHM MP CHO hall Ticket 2023||Issued Soon|
|Mode of examination||Online|
NHM Madhya Pradesh CHO 2023 Admit Card – Important Dates
For the National Health Mission MP CHO Examination, applied aspirants must keep in mind the examination dates and the announcement of call letter dates. In the below section, you can read the information regarding the NHM MP Admit Card 2023 issuance:
|Announcement Date of Notification||To Be Notified Later|
|Date of the Application||To Be Notified Later|
|Release Date of NHM MP CHO Admit Card||To Be Notified Later|
|Exam Date of NHM MP CHO||To Be Notified Later|
|Exam Result Date of NHM MP CHO||To Be Notified Later|
How To Download NHM MP CHO Call Letter 2023?
NHM Madhya Pradesh CHO Admit Card is necessary to attend the examination. Aspirants may only participate in the NHM Madhya Pradesh CHO 2023 Examination with admission. Once the admit card is released, aspirants should follow instructions to download the MP NHM CHO exam admit card or call letter.
Thus, check the following guidelines to download the NHM MP CHO 2023 admit card.
- First of all, you should go to the official website of the National Health Mission Of Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) i.e. mponline.gov.in/portal/services/nrhm/frmhome.aspx.
- Afterward, tap on the “Services” tab.
- You may see ‘NHM MP CHO – 2023 Online Examination Scorecard/Duplicate Receipt Application/Admit card ‘ once the NHM MP 2023 Admit Card is announced. You should have to tap on “Click here.”
- You can see the NHM 2023 certificate course Examination admit card in the next step. Then, you have to click on it.
- In the Next Step, enter your Application Number and Date of Birth and tap on Login.
- National Health Mission MP CHO Admit Card 2023 will be on your PC’s screen. After that, you must download it and keep it safe until you complete the exam and for future use.
NHM MP CHO Exam Pattern 2023
|Serial Number||Subject Name||Marks|
|3||Demography and common health statistics||5|
|4||Community Health, Epidemiology and Disease Prevention||5|
|5||Maternal Health (Pregnancy and Childbirth)||10|
|6||Child health and Nutrition||5|
|10||Common Communicable diseases||10|
|12||National Health Programs||10|
|15||Analytical and Communication Skills||5|
Important Details Provided On the NHM MP CHO Hall Ticket 2023
The Madhya Pradesh NHM CHO 2023 Admit Card will have the following details. It involves your details along with data related to your examination. You may get the information related to the examination and your exam center from the to admit card as follows:
- Name of the Aspirant
- Name Of The Examination
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Time
- Exam Date
- Latest Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Duration of the Exam
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address and Details
- Exam Centre/ Online Registration Number
- Necessary Instructions for the examination
What to Possess to the NHM MP CHO 2023 Examination Centre?
There are specific documents that one is needed to bring to the exam center. These are demanded identity verification goals. The most accepted Identities are given below:
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- A copy of the MP NHM CHO Admit Card 2023
- A photo ID proof (Voter ID/Driving License/ Employee ID/PAN Card/Aadhar Card/Passport),
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
What Not to Hold to the NHM Madhya Pradesh CHO Exam Centre?
One must not possess any of the following things to the examination premises. One can be barred from the examination center if one is found with any of these. In severe cases, their application can be rescinded.
- Any paper or paper pieces with relevant information
- Charts or Tables
- Any other electronic devices
- Mobile phones
- Stationery items like pencil boxes, geometry boxes, writing pads, and rough sheets.
- Scribble pads
- Food items