NHM Chandigarh Syllabus 2023: National Health Mission, Chandigarh Department is going to conduct an NHM Chandigarh Examination 2023 very soon for Staff Nurses and Other Posts. The department organizes this examination every year. The authority will also conduct the written examination for Staff Nurse Post in this year. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this examination from the official website of NRHM Chandigarh.
NRHM Chandigarh Exam Syllabus 2023
- 1 NRHM Chandigarh Exam Syllabus 2023
- 2 NHM Chandigarh Syllabus 2023 Topic Wise
- 3 How To Download the NHM Chandigarh Syllabus 2023?
NRHM Chandigarh Department will conduct the NHM Chandigarh Examination 2023 For Staff Nurses and Other posts. If you are going to participate in the NHM Chandigarh 2023 Examination, then you can collect the complete exam pattern and proper exam syllabus for the Staff Nurse Posts from here. On this page, we are going to provide detailed information about the NHM Chandigarh Exam Scheme 2023. On this page, you can also collect information about the NHM Chandigarh Exam Pattern 2023.
National Rural Health Mission Chandigarh Department is going to organize a written examination for the Staff Nurse and Other vacancies which all are good chances to make your career bright. To stay ready for the National Health Mission Chandigarh Examination 2023, you need to be aware of the NHM Chandigarh Examination Scheme and Exam Syllabus 2023. Because, before starting your preparation, you have to be aware of all the important topics and others.
NHM Chandigarh 2023 Syllabus – Highlights
|Department Name||National Health Mission (NHM), Chandigarh|
|Qualifications||Degree/ Diploma/ 10th/ 12th|
|Selection Criteria||Qualification basis, Experience basis, Written Test basis, and Personal Interview|
|Name of the Posts||Staff Nurses (Mid Level Service Providers)|
|Number Of Posts||1012 Posts|
|Category of the Article||Syllabus|
NRHM Chandigarh Exam Pattern 2023
NHM Chandigarh 2023 Exam Pattern is provided in the table as follows. You can also check the details about the exam-related subjects here. This test paper will contain the Nursing Related disciplines encompassing 60 questions and other general subjects comprising 10 questions each as shown below. Each question will be of 1 mark and the duration of the NHM Chandigarh Staff Nurse Exam 2023 is 90 minutes. The overall examination will be of MCQ-type questions as provided in the exam paper. You may get the details about the negative marking in the question paper from the official notification of the NHM Chandigarh Official Website as shown in the last section of this page.
|Serial Number of Subjects||Subjects name||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration||Examination Type|
|1||General Knowledge||10 Ques.||10 Marks||90 Minutes||Objective Type|
|2||General English||10 Ques.||10 Marks|
|3||Reasoning||10 Ques.||10 Marks|
|4||Aptitude||10 Ques.||10 Marks|
|5||Nursing Related Subjects||60 Ques.||60 Marks|
|Total||100 Ques.||100 Marks|
NHM Chandigarh Syllabus 2023 Topic Wise
Here, you can read about the NHM Chandigarh Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus 2023 in detail:
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Topic rearrangement of passage
- Joining Sentences
- Sentence Improvement
- Spotting Errors
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Para Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Theme Detection
- Sentence Arrangement
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
- Data Interpretation
- Spelling Test
- Word Formation
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Completion
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Sentence Arrangement
Also Check : RPF Constable Answer Key 2023
- Scientific observations
- Political Science
- World organizations
- Countries and Capitals
- Famous Places in India
- Books and Authors
- National Dance
- Music & Literature
- Indian Culture
- Important Dates
- Science and innovations
- New inventions
- Economic Problems in India
- Sports & General
- International Affairs
- Current Events
- Current Ministers & Governors
- Geography of India
- Books & Authors
- Science & Technology
- Indian Financial System
- Capitals & Currencies
- Government Schemes
- Abbreviations and Economic Terminologies
- About India and its neighbouring countries
- Summits & Conferences, etc
Also Check: NHM Delhi Admit Card 2023 Exam Date
- Banker’s Discount
- Boats And Streams
- Chain Rule
- Compound Interest
- Allegation Of Mixture
- Decimal Fractions
- H.c.f. And L.c.m Of Numbers
- Heights & Distances
- Operations On Numbers
- Permutations And Combinations
- Pipes And Cisterns
- Problems On Ages
- Ratio And Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Stock & Shares
- Time And Distance
- Time And Work
- True Discount
- Problems On Numbers
- Problems On Trains
- Profit And Loss
- Races And Games Of Skill
- Volume And Surface Area
Get the Details: RRB Group D Answer Key 2023
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Sequential Output training
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Operations of Mathematics
- Dot Situation
- Identical figure groupings
- Forming figures and analysis
- Construction of Squares and Triangles
- Series Completion
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Puzzle Test
- Cubes and Dice
- Water Images
- Spotting embedded figures
- Rules Detection
- Mirror Images
- Figure Matrix
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Blood Relations
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Folding
- Paper Cutting
You Also Check : TSLPRB Constable Answer Key 2023
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Community Health Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Computers in Nursing
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Environmental Hygiene
- Paediatric Nursing
- Health Education & Communication Skills
- Nursing Management
- Mental Health
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Personal Hygiene
- Clinical Pathology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
- Drug Store Management
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Anatomy & Physiology
- First Aid
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy
Also Check: HPSC Answer Key 2023
How To Download the NHM Chandigarh Syllabus 2023?
To download the NHM Chandigarh Syllabus 2023, you need to follow the steps as given here:
- First of all, you should have to go to the official website of the NHM Chandigarh i.e. http://nrhmchd.gov.in.
- Then, you should have to go to the official website’s main page.
- Afterwards, you have to go to search for the NHM Chandigarh Examination Syllabus 2023 Pdf.
- Then, you should need to click on that link if you get the syllabus download link.
- Afterwards, you will get redirected to the NHM Chandigarh Exam Syllabus 2023.
- Then, you may read the NRHM Chandigarh Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2023.
- You must download it and also save it on your PC.
- You must also take a printout of this syllabus for the future reference.
- This syllabus can be helpful to you in the examination’s preparation.
Also Check: HSSC Clerk Result 2023 Haryana SSC Clerk Cut Off
|NHM Chandigarh Official Website||Click Here|
|Our Website (Main Page)||Click Here|
What is the mode of NHM Chandigarh Exam 2023?
The mode of NHM Chandigarh Exam 2023 is online.
What is official website of NHM Chandigarh?
The official website of NHM Chandigarh is http://nrhmchd.gov.in.
Where to download NHM Chandigarh Exam Syllabus 2023?
You can download the NHM Chandigarh Syllabus 2023 at the official website i.e. http://nrhmchd.gov.in.